++BW to bm Loyalty was never on the T...

++BW to bm Loyalty was never on the TABLE

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1 Aug 8, 2011
I think it's more than obvious by the attitudes of these worthless women like NoPlum, Masculine racist sxyblkwoman, and proud sis that loyalty was never on the table.

Black women just don't have the audience of interested takers.
These women were never loyal. You think a woman that was once loyal could call her fathers/sons/brothers/uncles/c ousins.."Apes". No way.

This disloyalty has always been there due to the Black womans attraction to White Women. Black women could care less about WM. Black women want White women.

They have always been attracted to white women. The black woman gave up her image to try and look like white women, and wasn't to get WM or BM, cause she was already doing that.."Pam Grier" and all the other black women of those days.

The black womans obsession and lust for White women has forced her to give up her own natural beauty in exchance for some wacky lookin sloppy copy of a white woman.

Imagine BM wearing WM wig toupees and how ridiculous that would look. BM stayed BM and look nothing like WM and have No desire to, and Women of all races Love the Black Mans Swagger.

BW on the other hand traded in her exotic look to be a sloppy overweight copy of the white women she lusts after.

Even Wanda Sykes couldn't keep herself away from white women. Black women are letting their attraction to white women ruin them and the black community.

What black women really want is white women. It's more than obvious, their obsession is destroying them.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 8, 2011
Blah blah blah whatever, you've said this already, and we don't fancy ww, they are called lesbians if you haven't gathered.
Blondie

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Aug 8, 2011
I agree Mr Anderson. Just look at noplum. We all know that is not her hair on her head. I don't blame her for trying to be like a ww, but geez she looks so unnatural. I think bw need to learn from us.

Not to mention the blue eye contacts, blond wigs, etc that other bw use.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2011
When I saw this in my tracker I just knew that I would see Blondie hating on me, I think I am psychic, or is it I know a frigging damn hatin bytch when I see one! Lol
Queen

AOL

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Why is a WW with Wanda Sykes if WW don't fancy BW too?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Noplum wrote:
Blah blah blah whatever, you've said this already, and we don't fancy ww, they are called lesbians if you haven't gathered.
Bullshyt! and you know it!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Queen wrote:
Why is a WW with Wanda Sykes if WW don't fancy BW too?
Cause White Women are nice, sweet, intelligent and caring. I think the world would be a lot better if everyone was with a white woman, even black women.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Blondie wrote:
I agree Mr Anderson. Just look at noplum. We all know that is not her hair on her head. I don't blame her for trying to be like a ww, but geez she looks so unnatural. I think bw need to learn from us.
Exactly. Noplum is obsessed with you. She and other black women will make excuse after excuse to try and look like white women. They even say bm don't like bw hair. That's bull, because like you said, when bw buy wigs they look completely un natural. Most of the time their not even sitting straight on the bw's head. They also share them with each other which i think is pretty disgusting.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Blondie wrote:
LMBAO given the fact that majority of white women are bleach blonde overally tanned blue green contact wearing hoars why are you talking?

Noplum looks nothing like a white woman and she looks like she has braids in her hair.

LOL womp womp womp dumb bleach blond h8e.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Anderson, why do you always have ++ before your thread titles? Just curious.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#11 Aug 8, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
Noplum looks nothing like a white woman and she looks like she has braids in her hair.
Yeah, we know. That's the point that blondie is trying to get across. Noplum just looks ridiculous with that wig on.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 8, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause White Women are nice, sweet, intelligent and caring. I think the world would be a lot better if everyone was with a white woman, even black women.
Anderson, boy , chill.. lol.
You are making me laugh here.. You are really good.. Because those women love you. lol..

I am sitting back and laughing at those women. lol.

I like you man. lol.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 8, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Noplum is obsessed with you. She and other black women will make excuse after excuse to try and look like white women. They even say bm don't like bw hair. That's bull, because like you said, when bw buy wigs they look completely un natural. Most of the time their not even sitting straight on the bw's head. They also share them with each other which i think is pretty disgusting.
ha ha ha ha.. Anderson.. i am a black man and you are so funny.. lol

Thank you for making me laugh.. lol

But you're good.. lol

Location hidden

#14 Aug 8, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Sweetie, Anderson is just joking around.. lol

Just see the humour in this.. lol

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#15 Aug 8, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
I do that as a service to my fans. This way they'll know it's one of my threads. That way the people that like what i write can see it, and the people that don't can see it as well.

I like to give people the choice to read or not to read.

..pheel me?
Caribbean girl

Apopka, FL

#17 Aug 8, 2011
lol @ this thread
Blondie

Mississauga, Canada

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Noplum wrote:
When I saw this in my tracker I just knew that I would see Blondie hating on me, I think I am psychic, or is it I know a frigging damn hatin bytch when I see one! Lol
Any resemblance?

http://www.google.ca/imgres...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we know. That's the point that blondie is trying to get across. Noplum just looks ridiculous with that wig on.
She has braids.. I think many white women look weird with fake a$$es but you don't see me complaining about.
Blondie

Mississauga, Canada

#20 Aug 8, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
These bw have been trying to emulate us for a long time now. The other day I saw this young bw with blond hair and blue eye contacts. I was shocked. She looked so unnatural.

I hope they can come to their sense instead of being a fashion and aesthetic disaster

Anderson you seem like a pretty cool guy.

;)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#21 Aug 8, 2011
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Any resemblance?
http://www.google.ca/imgres...
Hey bleach blond

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,404,894
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 3 min dcool 466
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 min Black women 68
Great stuff on CHIMPMANIA today! 4 min Stuntn 3
The DNC Convention 5 min MrAnderson9 55
Trump claims Putin used the 'N' word 6 min Hillary 2016 2
The Freddie Gray self-suck post is still here, ... 7 min No Undastanda Chimpy 6
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 14 min MrAnderson9 37
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Redefined 1,714
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr ais2fire 14,515