NEW BOOK: "White" parenting skills fo...

NEW BOOK: "White" parenting skills for dummies

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Why the hell white people have no parenting skills? They let there (3 or 4) year old run mad. Yall need to read a book pushlished by black people on how to get that "a$$". I just seen this little "RUDE A$$" (4 or 5) year old in the store yelling and cussing at his mother. She so use to it... she ignores him. After he throws a "super-fit" over some product she wont buy... he falls to the ground, lays on the floor, yelling, screaming and kicking, and calling his mom fat, and i hate you. What kind of mess is that? I could not even believe my eyes and ears. I remember my mom had that: "THE LOOK"
Anyway... i feel white people should beat their childrens a$$ more. That was uncalled for... no parent should have to experience such embarrassment. Black kids know not to embarrass their parents like that.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
cottoncandy82 wrote:
Why the hell white people have no parenting skills? They let there (3 or 4) year old run mad. Yall need to read a book pushlished by black people on how to get that "a$$". I just seen this little "RUDE A$$" (4 or 5) year old in the store yelling and cussing at his mother. She so use to it... she ignores him. After he throws a "super-fit" over some product she wont buy... he falls to the ground, lays on the floor, yelling, screaming and kicking, and calling his mom fat, and i hate you. What kind of mess is that? I could not even believe my eyes and ears. I remember my mom had that: "THE LOOK"
Anyway... i feel white people should beat their childrens a$$ more. That was uncalled for... no parent should have to experience such embarrassment. Black kids know not to embarrass their parents like that.
A lot of kids do this at that age. Beating the hell out of a child that age is not a good thing anyway. A responsible parent needs to have patience and properly instruct their child from an early age to "let go" of things and situations. At other times some battles just cannot be won.

When I grew up everybody got the hell beat out of them, but it didn't seem to make everything better for everybody. I have a 4 year old now, so I know better.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, and black parents are obviously doing a much better job raising their kids. I've yet to hear a white mom call her toddler a mfckr in public, but I hear it all the time from these young black mothers who are almost kids themselves.

WMR (January 4, 2013)

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2012
cottoncandy82 wrote:
LOL smh. I've seen that once before a few years ago myself. Little girl tells her stepmother in front of the whole store "shut your fat a_s up!" Everyone was appauled. I personally don't believe in whooping a child, but I can just imagine a child of mines if I had one embarassing the heck out of me in front of everyone in public.
Hello

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 18, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of kids do this at that age. Beating the hell out of a child that age is not a good thing anyway. A responsible parent needs to have patience and properly instruct their child from an early age to "let go" of things and situations. At other times some battles just cannot be won.
When I grew up everybody got the hell beat out of them, but it didn't seem to make everything better for everybody. I have a 4 year old now, so I know better.
I think that if u hit ur child one good time in public, they're less likely to embarrass u. It worked for me. My momma always said two things.
1. If you embarrass me, I'll embarrass u in the same place.
2. If you decide to get crazy, I'll get crazy with you.
I always remembered that when I wanted to act a fool. Once I got spanked the first time, there wasn't a second in public. Just saying.
WHITE POWER STRUCTURE

Columbus, OH

#6 May 18, 2014
Colored kids don't act like untrained savage animals, they are just what society see's & believe you me, it's no act, my family & close friends never spend our money in any eating establishment that allows ill mannered negroe children or adults to sit amongst us decent, clean, law abiding, paying civil customers.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 May 18, 2014
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>I think that if u hit ur child one good time in public, they're less likely to embarrass u. It worked for me. My momma always said two things.
1. If you embarrass me, I'll embarrass u in the same place.
2. If you decide to get crazy, I'll get crazy with you.
I always remembered that when I wanted to act a fool. Once I got spanked the first time, there wasn't a second in public. Just saying.
Violence towards children should never be condoned.

Spanking is an immoral act predicated upon an antiquated mindset that reeks of desperation.
Hater Of Cave Bitches

Phoenix, AZ

#8 May 18, 2014
This is why you shouldn't mix with whites; your children will act like nasty little peckerwoods!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 min mad madge 15
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 9 min 2 Dogs 278
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 9 min Concerned White 302
Why do Mexicans and Blacks have so many kids li... 10 min enoch powell 8
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 11 min 2 Dogs 12
News Poll: Should Hillary Clinton choose Cory Booker... 13 min Mikey 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Sadly 1,394,834
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Curious Me 46,278
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 18 min Cat74 169
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min dreamhunk 32,579
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 36 min yisarel 135,980
The UK has left the EU 40 min Black 88
More from around the web