First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 10, 2013
mommylove wrote:
Asian people as a race have a identity problem within thenselves. I honestly do not care for the asian race as a whole. They put there nail and hair shops in black neighborhoods and then treat you like criminals when you patronize their business. I wish as black people would not buy their hair or get manicures from them and put them out of business until they start giving black people the respect we deserve. Most of them get around white people and act like the world revolves around them. Boycott their busineess until they give blacks the respect we deserve.
that's a problem with aa, not asians. why aren't aa building up their own business instead of giving their $$ to people who despise them?

bp are the only group in the world who would do something like that.
Kung Fu Fighter

Austin, TX

#25 Jan 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a problem with aa, not asians. why aren't aa building up their own business instead of giving their $$ to people who despise them?
I understand. Unfortunately you people aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Your shortcomings are well documented when it comes to brain power.
Nan

Duluth, GA

#26 Jan 10, 2013
mommylove wrote:
Asian people as a race have a identity problem within thenselves. I honestly do not care for the asian race as a whole. They put there nail and hair shops in black neighborhoods and then treat you like criminals when you patronize their business. I wish as black people would not buy their hair or get manicures from them and put them out of business until they start giving black people the respect we deserve. Most of them get around white people and act like the world revolves around them. Boycott their busineess until they give blacks the respect we deserve.
Dido
Nan

Duluth, GA

#27 Jan 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dido

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 10, 2013
Kung Fu Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but they get all the fine p&&sy. In the mean time I'm in bed with some blow up rubber chick .
So then start hanging with us blacks, and stop sucking up to whites' we are people of color, once you start to realize this fact, you will get all the pretty puccee you want.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 10, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree'' to the max........
Kung Fu Fighter

Austin, TX

#30 Jan 10, 2013
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
So then start hanging with us blacks, and stop sucking up to whites' we are people of color, once you start to realize this fact, you will get all the pretty puccee you want.
P**sy from who? BW would only laugh at my 2 inch noodle. How am I supposed to compete with BM in that dept? Lets see...2 inches versus 9 or 10 inches. Now, I know Blacks are not known for their mathematical abilities but this is a No Brainer. BW would only hurt my feelings and I end up with little Blue Balls.
TheEye

New York, NY

#32 Jan 10, 2013
Asians in the City are overwhelmingly "fresh off the boat" types. Not many American born here. They are also overwhelmingly Chinese it seems.

The few that I have met and liked have been both American born and from some other part of the country originally.
TheEye

New York, NY

#33 Jan 10, 2013
Kung Fu Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>P**sy from who? BW would only laugh at my 2 inch noodle. How am I supposed to compete with BM in that dept? Lets see...2 inches versus 9 or 10 inches. Now, I know Blacks are not known for their mathematical abilities but this is a No Brainer. BW would only hurt my feelings and I end up with little Blue Balls.
Transparent white troll
Ringo9

New York, NY

#34 Jun 12, 2013
Asians in NY are racist because they're brainwashed by their parents & the western media. It seems like they dislike any non-White for that matter, but hate dark skinned ppl the most. The fact is NYC residents are 25% Black, 26% Hispanic & 44% White. If Asians in NYC hate 51% of the City's population, then they have a real problem.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#35 Jun 12, 2013
Ringo9 wrote:
Asians in NY are racist because they're brainwashed by their parents & the western media. It seems like they dislike any non-White for that matter, but hate dark skinned ppl the most. The fact is NYC residents are 25% Black, 26% Hispanic & 44% White. If Asians in NYC hate 51% of the City's population, then they have a real problem.
and most of the hispanics in nyc as afro-latinos. racism against anything 'dark' is very much part of asian culture, even against other dark asians.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#36 Jun 12, 2013
I find most Asian people weak and snively. They look to assimilate into White American culture but make fun of Whites behind their backs. Asians owe a great debt to African-Americans who paved the way for them to come to America.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#37 Jun 13, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya bruh.
come on guys....not ALL Asians are this way!....even in NYC. Seriously? I know you know this. And, BTW, I am perfectly satisfied with my boyfriend who happens to be full Asian. Yes, I've seen VERY attractive men from all races. But my guy... He's a very special guy...whether he be full Asian, mixed, or another race. I find him VERY attractive for many reasons!

Maybe these people you're talking about are just shallow? Asian doesn't make a person shallow. I'm mixed, but I'm not even part shallow....yep, sure of it!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#38 Jun 13, 2013
You idiots wrote:
Give Blacks the respect you deserve? After reading this thread? Lol, you guys are too stupid to even notice the irony of your own racist comments.
You guys keep crying. I'll just keep minding my own Asian ass.
Seriously people? I like to look at the ROOT of issues. What do you think started this racism business. And, yes it is a business. There is a difference between prejudice, racism and a system/institution of racism. They're all about hate of course. But, which dog is "wagging the tail" here?.....duh ....institutionalised white supremacy! You know this! Remember! Divide and conquer.....who wins?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#39 Jun 13, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously people? I like to look at the ROOT of issues. What do you think started this racism business. And, yes it is a business. There is a difference between prejudice, racism and a system/institution of racism. They're all about hate of course. But, which dog is "wagging the tail" here?.....duh ....institutionalised white supremacy! You know this! Remember! Divide and conquer.....who wins?
should read: "which tail is wagging the dog?"

I'm horrible at idioms, slang and jargon....
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#40 Jun 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
and most of the hispanics in nyc as afro-latinos. racism against anything 'dark' is very much part of asian culture, even against other dark asians.
you know very well that skin colour racism has been a part of ALL races. It's associated with wealth because some narrow minded person from each race thought there was something wrong with working outside all day.....you know the people who farm the lands so all can eat.

Not everyone in Asia thinks this.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#41 Jun 13, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
you know very well that skin colour racism has been a part of ALL races. It's associated with wealth because some narrow minded person from each race thought there was something wrong with working outside all day.....you know the people who farm the lands so all can eat.
Not everyone in Asia thinks this.
This is true. Nice to see some balance in this forum once in a while.
Joval

Secaucus, NJ

#42 Jun 13, 2013
I got lots of asian friends. But they are the native born university educated type u know. Like the ones I went to college with & work with.

The asians in nyc are really "FOB" and kind of differnet in the way they think from Americans.

But still, i dont worry abt that, i give every individual a chance to show who he/she is as an individual and treat them as such.although I admit, most frm asia think differently & judge groups rather than individuals, i will maitain my own fairness standards.

And this whole thread is kinda suspicious, like created by a white troll maybe to cause hatred btw blacks & asian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 6 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 9 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web