why are asians in NYC so racist.

why are asians in NYC so racist.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Dam smfh.
Charlie CHASE

Latham, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Asian women in NYC simply like the white guys in NYC.
If you aint WHITE then you ain't RIGHT.
It's as simple as that but here's the thing I really feel sorry for the single Asian guys because they have no one to date.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Charlie CHASE wrote:
Asian women in NYC simply like the white guys in NYC.
If you aint WHITE then you ain't RIGHT.
It's as simple as that but here's the thing I really feel sorry for the single Asian guys because they have no one to date.
Mofos are lonelier than me!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#6 Sep 6, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>
true, on the days I take the train to my office in manhattan, I be seeing them how the females act when they see an asian guy, is like they saw the anti-christ. but what Im thinking is how can you act so high and mighty when you can even respect your own kind, I mean not f##k them, but atleast show respect. when they see other asian people, it looks like there about to throw up. and your right to them if it aint white it aint right. but Im a pretty decent appearing fellow, and I notice when they check me out, but its like it hurts them so bad to be attracted to a hispanic or a black dude. like the other day this black guy walked in the 4 train on 42 nd, was suited up, clean shaven and clean cut. was decent looking and the asians byches were checking him out, but had a mad face about it, like they cant believe other races of men who aint white could be attractive. what a f##ing pathetic way to carry on your day, but I dont check for asian women. they have little boy bodies.
I hear ya bruh.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2012
APOCALYPTO 718 wrote:
<quoted text>
true, on the days I take the train to my office in manhattan, I be seeing them how the females act when they see an asian guy, is like they saw the anti-christ. but what Im thinking is how can you act so high and mighty when you can even respect your own kind, I mean not f##k them, but atleast show respect. when they see other asian people, it looks like there about to throw up. and your right to them if it aint white it aint right. but Im a pretty decent appearing fellow, and I notice when they check me out, but its like it hurts them so bad to be attracted to a hispanic or a black dude. like the other day this black guy walked in the 4 train on 42 nd, was suited up, clean shaven and clean cut. was decent looking and the asians byches were checking him out, but had a mad face about it, like they cant believe other races of men who aint white could be attractive. what a f##ing pathetic way to carry on your day, but I dont check for asian women. they have little boy bodies.
but they like anal sex, you and them have a lot in common
Charlie CHASE

Latham, NY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Mofos are lonelier than me!
I'm in a relationship and with a sistah we known each other for 23 yrs lost contact and have reconnected so no loneliness here for me "Marcus".

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Mofos are lonelier than me!
lol :)
mommylove

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Asian people as a race have a identity problem within thenselves. I honestly do not care for the asian race as a whole. They put there nail and hair shops in black neighborhoods and then treat you like criminals when you patronize their business. I wish as black people would not buy their hair or get manicures from them and put them out of business until they start giving black people the respect we deserve. Most of them get around white people and act like the world revolves around them. Boycott their busineess until they give blacks the respect we deserve.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Or permanently boycott.
You idiots

Glebe, Australia

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Give Blacks the respect you deserve? After reading this thread? Lol, you guys are too stupid to even notice the irony of your own racist comments.
You guys keep crying. I'll just keep minding my own Asian ass.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Op isnt black why are you stereotyping us? Thats str8 ignorant.
NY AATW

Portland, OR

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Its sad that a lot of asian women dont even like their own men.
Asian men

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#15 Sep 29, 2012
NY AATW wrote:
Its sad that a lot of asian women dont even like their own men.
Asian women in NY and US in general are brainwashed by western media, spoiled, ruined and has loose vagina. Successful Asian men tend to usually go back their respective countries to marry the best women they can get their hands on.

These women more exposed to Asian culture, knows the true value of their men. They know white just doesn't mean right, that there is more to the world then close mind US media.

Plus, they are more prone to be a good wife unlike btchy Divorce culture of the 2nd gen.
Hannibal Barca

Paterson, NJ

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Cause Asians wish they were white. They are the biggest self haters.
Really

Visalia, CA

#17 Jan 10, 2013
You idiots wrote:
Give Blacks the respect you deserve? After reading this thread? Lol, you guys are too stupid to even notice the irony of your own racist comments.
You guys keep crying. I'll just keep minding my own Asian ass.
I completely agree with this. Is this the only mature person around here?

And for my answer,
1. Jealously
2. They actually like you
3. To make themselves feel more better
4. They have been treated poorly and pass it on to other races
5. They think they are better than you

Seriously, you kids grow up.
Other races treat me like that too, actually.

Those five reasons are why they are like that, and I am sure there is plenty of other reasons why treat different races like that. Each person is different from one another. I have met Asians and they are not like that, even in NYC.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Most Asians in NYC are racist and silly' they love to suck out white peoples butt holes.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 10, 2013
I've never had problems with Asians. Just because they don't suck up to the black community doesn't mean they want to be white. Asians and whites have more in common. Asians don't like to be pawns that's all.
Kung Fu Fighter

Austin, TX

#20 Jan 10, 2013
I'm so lonely due to our women preferring White guys that I had to buy a Chinese Blow-up doll to take care of "business". Every Chick loves BM, Hispanic men and White men but no one loves Asian men. Now I know how BW must feel. It sucks being Asian.

PolskaHusaria
Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Why would anyone in the NYC be racist?

Duh... Just look around at how the terrible 2 of Blacks & Hispanics act in NYC......
Kung Fu Fighter

Austin, TX

#22 Jan 10, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
Why would anyone in the NYC be racist?
Duh... Just look around at how the terrible 2 of Blacks & Hispanics act in NYC......
Yeah but they get all the fine p&&sy. In the mean time I'm in bed with some blow up rubber chick .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,522,942
I LOVE choco-bunnies 5 min Harrisson 25
News Black Atheists, Agnostics Are Appealing To Afri... (Nov '14) 7 min Savant 55
What African Americans really are 18 min The Power Of Mast... 28
Negro behavior in public places 20 min The Warden 22
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... (Jan '15) 21 min Harrisson 129
Black Women Are Finally Leaving Black Men - BWG... (Aug '16) 50 min Harrisson 20
Racists are not born, they're created 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 58
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BWGTOW For Life 1,495
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 3 hr Harrisson 862
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 7 hr IT IS I 72
More from around the web