Horrific Fatal Beatdown of Woman ...

Horrific Fatal Beatdown of Woman ...

Posted in the African-American Forum

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2 Jan 21, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
They have arrested one woman in connection with this beating and are looking for two other women and two other men. This is terribly sad......

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-nightclub-...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
What question?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2014
That had absolutely nothingnto do with blacks. But it was very sad a young woman lost her life to senseless violence.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 21, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
That had absolutely nothingnto do with blacks. But it was very sad a young woman lost her life to senseless violence.
She was Vietnamese... 4 Mexicans jumped on her head... including 2 males. Imagine how tiny she was, yet 4 people attacked her

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She was Vietnamese... 4 Mexicans jumped on her head... including 2 males. Imagine how tiny she was, yet 4 people attacked her
Yes that was not necessary and they were probably poor jealous trash.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2014
This nation has just fallen too far/is just too messed up to ever turn it around.

:(

I must go back to never reading news stories.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#8 Jan 21, 2014
..in our kneegroid societies, non-blax end up behaving like blax..........

Oakland

#9 Jan 21, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
FIVE people, ONE in custody and the police are looking for two additional males and two additional females. Hispanic does not necessarily mean they were Mexican. You seem to be in the habit of assuming facts NOT in evidence at the moment. So YOU....smh......

Location hidden

#11 Jan 21, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
FIVE people, ONE in custody and the police are looking for two additional males and two additional females. Hispanic does not necessarily mean they were Mexican. You seem to be in the habit of assuming facts NOT in evidence at the moment. So YOU....smh......
I've been on her sister's FB page, it was Mexicans.

Oakland

#12 Jan 21, 2014
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been on her sister's FB page, it was Mexicans.
I suppose they told her personally, eh? Until the police have finished their investigation and arrests have been completed, all that was reported was that they were Hispanic and IF you knew anything about Santa Ana (which, by the way, I DO) it is a stretch to say with certainty exactly what Hispanic translates to. Regardless, it is a tragic situation.

By the way, you might wish to do a little more research on which NA tribes owned slaves. Google Cherokee Slave Revolt of 1842 as a start, k?

Carry on.....smh....

Oakland

#13 Jan 21, 2014
*addendum*

and LEARN TO COUNT, k?

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#15 Jan 21, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
you ever get tired of being an ignoramus?

Location hidden

#17 Jan 21, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
Wrong they were acting like the criminals they are.
Lol

Azusa, CA

#23 Jan 22, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
BUMP!!
Any new developments (arrests) in this case?
Yeah, your moma called. She said your EBT card stopped working and you need to get a job.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 22, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose they told her personally, eh? Until the police have finished their investigation and arrests have been completed, all that was reported was that they were Hispanic and IF you knew anything about Santa Ana (which, by the way, I DO) it is a stretch to say with certainty exactly what Hispanic translates to. Regardless, it is a tragic situation.
By the way, you might wish to do a little more research on which NA tribes owned slaves. Google Cherokee Slave Revolt of 1842 as a start, k?
Carry on.....smh....
It was Mexicans.

Location hidden

#26 Jan 23, 2014
The new york daily news is saying that it all started over a photo bomb. It escalated into an argument and eventually murder. This pissed me off because a photo bomb is not that serious.

Oakland

#28 Jan 23, 2014
Suspect in custody was arraigned yesterday afternoon (and she is not talking, according to some sources). The news reports on the TV last night indicated she is claiming she is the victim in all of this.....smh.....

http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/01/22/41742/sus...

Location hidden

#30 Jan 23, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Publish the f'n link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/photobo...
Also..WTF is a "photobomb"?
I am on a mobile device so I can't post links.

Oakland

#32 Jan 23, 2014
Here is a picture of the only suspect arrested and charged this far.

Vanesa Tapia Zavala

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/vanesa-zava...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Napa Valley Wine Train Apologizes To Black Wome... 3 min Algonquin J Calhoun 32
Oh -_-_- knocked himself out. He's Oh Butt Hurt (Oct '12) 7 min Ying Yang 20
White men can't satisfy black women ( sexually ... (Feb '10) 8 min john 416
Topix allow whites to write NIGHUR and delete b... 11 min Jethro The Proud ... 8
Vester Lee Flanagan Wanted A Race War 15 min Vester Lee 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 122,655
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Snowball the Elep... 1,274,387
never employ a negro 25 min Timer 555 30
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Beautiful Creole 380
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 3 hr Marcus washington 37
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 3 hr ohReally 1,029
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 7 hr Fabulous 136
More from around the web