jumpstart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

About time! Somebody its starting to get it.
African American 1972

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

I first heard about him back in the late nineties on Paltalk.
jumpstart

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

African American 1972 wrote:
I first heard about him back in the late nineties on Paltalk.
he is a good place to start the go to dr. cress welsing and then on to alton Maddox afterwards you will be ready for umar Johnson.
muminfreedomfigh ta

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> he is a good place to start the go to dr. cress welsing and then on to alton Maddox afterwards you will be ready for umar Johnson.
dont forget amos wilson too!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> he is a good place to start the go to dr. cress welsing and then on to alton Maddox afterwards you will be ready for umar Johnson.
Cress Welsing is ok but the only thing i disagree with her about is she claims whites have committed genocide and destroyed the world simply for "white genetic survival" ..she claims it's the primary reason, rather than that they're the way they are because they're just naturally evil..which is the answer.
Mike

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

What I am noticing is there's less Black Women talking about white racism than there were decades ago.
I guess once a Black Woman gets her college degree and uses her newly gained intelligence she proudly works for whites and in many cases defends them.
After all it's a white man or white woman that was their professor in college and hired them at that corporate j o b !

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Mike wrote:
What I am noticing is there's less Black Women talking about white racism than there were decades ago.
I guess once a Black Woman gets her college degree and uses her newly gained intelligence she proudly works for whites and in many cases defends them.
After all it's a white man or white woman that was their professor in college and hired them at that corporate j o b !
It seems like many of todays black women, in the South in particular, care much less about racism than yesterday, as long as they don't have a wide nose and big lips, and as long as they have features that attract white men. Anytime you get this many black women advocating that series "Scandal", it becomes pretty obvious.
Mike

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like many of todays black women, in the South in particular, care much less about racism than yesterday, as long as they don't have a wide nose and big lips, and as long as they have features that attract white men. Anytime you get this many black women advocating that series "Scandal", it becomes pretty obvious.
Agreed!! You are so right and thank you for bringing up scandal, first of all there isn't even a WHITE president in office now and to have Kerry Washington place the presidents whore is a disgrace. She should have been racially aware and not agreed to play such a role not only that a BLACK WOMAN is the creator of that disposable show and what is the black women AND sadly black men's defense that watch such a garbage of a show?? "It's just entertainment!" Well entertainment such as scandal puts ideas into the subconscious of the people that watch it such as white is right.. Any advertiser knows the power of television and its messages on consumers subconscious yet these dumb bells stay watching it and you know what? More shows like that are due to follow as it keeps the ratings up..!
jumpstart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

muminfreedomfighta wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget amos wilson too!
yes and yes again.
muminfreedomfigh ta

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text>yes and yes again.
Amos Wilsons' lecture the blueprint for black power should be mandatory viewing for every black person in america.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

There are others, Dr. Claude Anderson, Stockley Carmichael, Dr. Amos Wilson, Sr. Ben Jochaman literally many more
jumpstart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

There are many vut first you have to break it.dpwn or start from the beginning. And that is neely fuller jr.
"if you do not understand white supremacy,what it is and how it works everyrhing you rhink you understand will only confuse you". Neely fuller jr.

Thats why.on topix you.have ppl fighting over non issues like are dominicans or brazilians black or creoles are or are npt black. Whites know this game and bat us back and forth like tennis balls.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Agree
invisible man

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Replace racism white supremacy with justice
immediately.

Thank you Mr Neely Fuller for the information you gave me.
invisible man

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr replace racism white supremacy with justice immediately do not attack black females victims of racism white supremacy.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

invisible man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr replace racism white supremacy with justice immediately do not attack black females victims of racism white supremacy.
Doesn't apply to all black females.

Attack? Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••