Wake up Black America, we're vanishing!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#33 Jan 30, 2014
Do not dispair...teacher says that every time a gun rings out another negro is born.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#34 Jan 30, 2014
Kimora Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most people understand that biracial + white = white.Im sure many self hating bm wish they could bypass having half black kids and just have white ones.Having white grandkids is a dream come true for black men.
I am curious to know how BM feel about their white grandkids especially their grandsons. BM here call WM weak so what do they say about the BM weakening hisnown genes.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#35 Jan 30, 2014
Go back to sleep Black America.
Human being

Perth, Australia

#36 Jan 30, 2014
Human being wrote:
Blacks are no way vanishing in Africa is going have largest populartion increase
But I do see you are talking in America your not vanishing but your not growing Much your only going up 1
Percent In 2050 but there will be 82 million black Americans in America tho
Whoops actually 61 million
Stupid idiots

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jan 30, 2014
Even if I did date in my race, I still won't voluntarily bring a child in to the world. No reason to get upset over this post because it's not like other blacks can tell a BM who to date anyway. If you want to date in your race go ahead.
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#38 Jan 30, 2014
Maceo Patterson who is a 60 year old loser is talking to his profiles again! LMAO

Dead point- Since Maceo lived for himself he has no right to say anything because he hasn't done for his own White Ex wife never mind the African American community!

He's was too busy chasing WW office sluts and running to adultery....HE SOUNDS LIKE A FOOL!

ESPECIALLY SINCE HIS LIFE IS FUK'D UP!

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#39 Jan 31, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!

Today I was at the supermarket, buyin my groceries and guess what I saw? A light skinned brother with a kinky headed lil white boy hoisted up on his shoulders. I went over and asked him what he, a black man, was doing with a white child....he told me it was his son. A black man with a white son? I asked him if it were his woman's- Yes. From her last beau? No Was it his? Yes. This man, the father, was clearly mulatto and his son looked like a light toned Hispanic. Obviously, he got with a white girl and helped give birth to yet another white child.

Don't believe me? Don't believe half caste blacks can have white babies? look at Halle Barry's kids, look at Hank Basket's kid, look at Slash's kids. It's a known fact that a lot of crackers in Nola have some black in them.

Do you feel what I'm sayin' here? we need our women and our women need us, we (black men and black women) need to stop bickering and start loving each other again, we need to stop all the race mixing or we, as a people, would disappear just like the Romas over in Europe. We need to rebuild our community and it won't happen if %80 of brothas are too busy chasing white tail and sistas are beggin white men to take them.
Halle Berry and Hank Basket are both biracial.

Do you not know that?
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#40 Jan 31, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not know that?
Maceo

Talking ot your profiles agian Senior?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#42 Jan 31, 2014
It sure would be nice to tap into some of that 'Black Power' the way my light bill has been running this winter.
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#43 Jan 31, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not know that?
Maceo

Where is your accomplishments? LMAO

Where is the fruits of your Labor?

Where is your White wife?

What about children?

Where is your family?

You don't have anythiing to show for your time! lmao

Your a Old Black Selfish, Self Centered Arrogant Balck man who only lived for himself therefore your ALONE!

EVen your ashamed of your life! Which is why you keep telling folks your married when your wife left you!

You reaped what you've sown! LMAo

How can a person give advice when your life is fuk'd up and you con't conduct your own life?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#45 Jan 31, 2014
As unfortunate as it is, the common black male is either losing, or has already lost, his war on America which in general terms, also includes even his own race of women. There's not much hope unless he has some kind of plan to miraculously quintuple the population of his brethren - in pure ethnicity - sometime within the next ten years.
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#46 Jan 31, 2014
Get A Life wrote:
Hello Stonewall1966 aka SBT,-Patricia- and all of your other Rumplestilskin alias. You spend more time on the super highway than the mile markers and they are stationary.
Why don't you get a life? All you do is bm, bm bm, bm like a idiot passing the same mile marker.
<quoted text>
Maceo

You well over 2,500 profiles and you talk to your own profiles like a lonely Old Recluse! You can't advise anybody based on your life!

Where is your White wife? Why did you run to adultery for decades?

What about children? You were too selfish and self centered!

Where is your family? Why didn't you do for them?

Why didn't you help your Ex White wife with any aspect of the business?

Its not You ....you bragged, you rather harass BW calling them bytches, Hoes, sluts online for hours on a daily basis rather than help your wife?

Really? You didn't do anything with your life except chase WW office sluts for decades!

Your harassing BW who take care of kids, get educations and at least try to live right?

Are you insane?

All you did was "Stick your chest out and Chase WW Arse"!

You don't have anything to show for your time! lmao

Your a Old Black Selfish, Self Centered Arrogant Balck man who only lived for himself therefore your ALONE!

Even your ashamed of your life! Which is why you keep telling folks your married when your wife left you!

You reaped what you've sown! LMAo

How can a person of your caliber give advice when your life is fuk'd up and you have nothing to show for your time?

You wouldn't and couldn't get your own life straight therefore you can't give advice!

You look foolish calling Black women bytches, hoes and sluts when your DOG!

Hypocrite!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#47 Jan 31, 2014
From Gumby to all of you!

Happy Black History month!
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#48 Jan 31, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
As unfortunate as it is, the common black male is either losing, or has already lost, his war on America which in general terms, also includes even his own race of women. There's not much hope unless he has some kind of plan to miraculously quintuple the population of his brethren - in pure ethnicity - sometime within the next ten years.
T

I think what bothers me the most is these Hypocrital Black men will uplift other races when they haven't done for their own race!

they failed at being Fathers, Husbands, leaders, Providers, Protectors, Mentors, Don't mentor the next generation and their "Apathetic" ..........don't care!

They laugh in folly at their own foolish ways while they destroy themselves!
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#49 Jan 31, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
From Gumby to all of you!
Happy Black History month!
Maceo

You well over 2,500 profiles and you talk to your own profiles like a lonely Old Recluse! You can't advise anybody based on your life!

Its not You ....you bragged, you rather harass BW calling them bytches, Hoes, sluts online for hours on a daily basis rather than help your wife?

Really? You didn't do anything with your life except chase WW office sluts for decades!

Your harassing BW who take care of kids, get educations and at least try to live right?

Have you mentored anybody? No

Have you given back in anyway? I doubt it !

Have you done anything for your community or any Black person?

Hell No!

Are you insane?

You don't have anything to show for your time! Do you count chasing WW in your office as "Productive time"?

Decades and you have nothing! Your not even Living off a White woman anymore while you spend your money on Sluts!

How can a person of your caliber give advice when your life is fuk'd up and you have nothing to show for your time?

Your own life has to be straight or tell others your mistakes and that your on the right path!

But to laugh about being a FOOL and others laugh with you makes you a Scoffer! We all know that Scoffers destroy those people in their lives as well as taint those around them!

Hypocrite, fool and a Scoffer is Maceo!
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#50 Jan 31, 2014
Get A Life wrote:
Hello Stonewall1966 aka SBT,-Patricia- and all of your other Rumplestilskin alias. You spend more time on the super highway than the mile markers and they are stationary.
Why don't you get a life? All you do is bm, bm bm, bm like a idiot passing the same mile marker.
<quoted text>
Maceo

You have 2,500 profiles and you talk to them! You posted 100,000K on "Do WW love Black men forum" over a 6 year period

Are you insane?

Yet, you wouldn't help your Ex White wife with any aspect of her business it wasn't you! LMAO

Very sad!

Now that's why I don't want a BM too many foolish men like yourself lackiing common sense!

Chasing WW sex in your office for decades only to end up with nothing!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#51 Jan 31, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
Have you mentored anybody? No
Have you given back in anyway? I doubt it !
Have you done anything for your community or any Black person?
Hell No!
Are you insane?
You don't have anything to show for your time! Do you count chasing WW in your office as "Productive time"?
Decades and you have nothing! Your not even Living off a White woman anymore while you spend your money on Sluts!
Your own life has to be straight or tell others your mistakes and that your on the right path!
But to laugh about being a FOOL and others laugh with you makes you a Scoffer! We all know that Scoffers destroy those people in their lives as well as taint those around them!
Hypocrite, fool and a Scoffer is Maceo!
Yea but atleast I take baths.
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#52 Jan 31, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Yea but atleast I take baths.
MACEO

I like Baths but mostly shower! LMAO

Your Life is DIRTY and you lost everything so you wasn't that Clean not chasing after Slutty WW in your office who sleep around!

The one you chased Fukd 3 men where you are in 1 week! LMAO

Dog and a Bitches belong together!
moonblood

Pine Bluff, AR

#53 Jan 31, 2014
Its saddening to read the OP. What's even more saddening is that some people rather place their race on a pedestal so other races do not "contaminate". If only people realized that racism is a tool used to divide and conquer the human race. You think there is something special about being Black or White or Hispanic or Asian? No there isn't. Nobody is superior than the next despite how the media and politics try to instill that into the masses. I'd rather teach empathy, compassion, tolerance, love, understanding and humility.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#54 Feb 1, 2014
moonblood wrote:
Its saddening to read the OP. What's even more saddening is that some people rather place their race on a pedestal so other races do not "contaminate". If only people realized that racism is a tool used to divide and conquer the human race. You think there is something special about being Black or White or Hispanic or Asian? No there isn't. Nobody is superior than the next despite how the media and politics try to instill that into the masses. I'd rather teach empathy, compassion, tolerance, love, understanding and humility.
Great post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min An NFL Fan 1,374,729
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 3,548
trump gaining on Hillary 9 min ugly monkeys 1
The REAL ancient egyptians are the SOMALIS not ... (Mar '11) 13 min Jack 209
Whites Are Genetically Inferior To Everyone In ... (Sep '12) 19 min hahahah 87
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 25 min Adonis Maximillion 2,397
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 30 min Go Blue Forever 528
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min TranshumanX 43,579
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Hittite 133,371
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr The Doctor 6,262
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 45
More from around the web