Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Black Power Blog

Versailles, IN

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Wake the f**k up!

Today I was at the supermarket, buyin my groceries and guess what I saw? A light skinned brother with a kinky headed lil white boy hoisted up on his shoulders. I went over and asked him what he, a black man, was doing with a white child....he told me it was his son. A black man with a white son? I asked him if it were his woman's- Yes. From her last beau? No Was it his? Yes. This man, the father, was clearly mulatto and his son looked like a light toned Hispanic. Obviously, he got with a white girl and helped give birth to yet another white child.

Don't believe me? Don't believe half caste blacks can have white babies? look at Halle Barry's kids, look at Hank Basket's kid, look at Slash's kids. It's a known fact that a lot of crackers in Nola have some black in them.

Do you feel what I'm sayin' here? we need our women and our women need us, we (black men and black women) need to stop bickering and start loving each other again, we need to stop all the race mixing or we, as a people, would disappear just like the Romas over in Europe. We need to rebuild our community and it won't happen if %80 of brothas are too busy chasing white tail and sistas are beggin white men to take them.
luveme

Euclid, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!
Today I was at the supermarket, buyin my groceries and guess what I saw? A light skinned brother with a kinky headed lil white boy hoisted up on his shoulders. I went over and asked him what he, a black man, was doing with a white child....he told me it was his son. A black man with a white son? I asked him if it were his woman's- Yes. From her last beau? No Was it his? Yes. This man, the father, was clearly mulatto and his son looked like a light toned Hispanic. Obviously, he got with a white girl and helped give birth to yet another white child.
Don't believe me? Don't believe half caste blacks can have white babies? look at Halle Barry's kids, look at Hank Basket's kid, look at Slash's kids. It's a known fact that a lot of crackers in Nola have some black in them.
Do you feel what I'm sayin' here? we need our women and our women need us, we (black men and black women) need to stop bickering and start loving each other again, we need to stop all the race mixing or we, as a people, would disappear just like the Romas over in Europe. We need to rebuild our community and it won't happen if %80 of brothas are too busy chasing white tail and sistas are beggin white men to take them.
No that's OK. We are wiping out the white race as long as there are still true black people having children together. Its no big deal. Really if the child still shows black tratis who cares? Technically that means the child is black. Black people arentngoing anywhere. Whitey can't wipe us out even if they tried.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Huixquilucan, Mexico

#7 Jan 30, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!
You afriKANTS are beyond a doubt the central hub of stupidity and ignorance. And teres such a few blacks with common sense you feed of each other. That guy shouldve told you it was none of your goddamn business what he was doing. Or better yet just knocked your fkn teethe out! You idiots march around bitching to be integrated with whites and then when the stupid whites allow that bs you start griping about wanting whites and blacks to be seperated. Just what the fuck do you assholes want? Id be completely satisfied if you all just fell off the face of the earth and the world would never skip a beat for it!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Jan 30, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!
. We need to rebuild our community and it won't happen if %80 of brothas are too busy chasing white tail and sistas are beggin white men to take them.
Maceo

Nobody respects a man who lives like you, your a Hypocrite! Folks laugh at you and Balck women are moving on. You talk BS for decades but your lifestyles choices say your only helping Whites only!

Nothing wrong with IR but your only helping Whites not Black folks. Its mostly to be 'SEEN OR ADMIRED DUE TO LOW SELF ESTEEM" !

Maceo

Bloggers Life (I never take credit for others words)

This is you!

Traits of Bottom Feeders

Parents really need to prepare their children to be immune to the various sorts of bottom feeders. Some of them are not the lowlifes on the street or peanut brains who hide behind computers and write nasty comments. Some may have ivy league degrees or have a corner office in the corporate suite. Or the minister at the church. Or the lady in charge of the girl scout troop. Some of them may even be your parents, themselves. LOL!

One thing for sure is that all bottom feeders have a wide streak of misery in their lives. And you know what the saying is about misery.These folks typically don't have much of a life, so they live vicariously through others who they find online, in the media, or in their surroundings.

Another thing I've noticed constantly is that so many people THINK that they need to tell grown black responsible, happily-situated black WOMEN who are NOT asking for anything--WHAT TO DO. They constantly try to tell us what to do or what we should or shouldn't think or feel. They want to take charge of a black woman's thinking so they can direct her to draw faulty conclusions. For ex., they bring NO VALUE to our table, yet they want us to think that they do. LOL! AS IF WE'RE LITTLE STUPID GIRLS. And what's so hilarious about this is that the typical one of these folks is NOT doing nearly as well as we happily situated folks are doing. Imagine that! Folks who don't even have a pot will try to tell me that I should NOT be living well.

My mother told me a long time ago: "Be VERY careful about listening to anyone who's not doing as well as you're doing. Sift through what they say for any kernel that may be helpful, but usually these folks are jealous of you or miserable or both."

Where is your successful life?
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#11 Jan 30, 2014
First of all, Bi-racials are not black. And it is a good thing that he stayed on his white side and didn't bring that swine blood to further corrupt the black gene pool.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 30, 2014
Askia Muhammad wrote:
First of all, Bi-racials are not black. And it is a good thing that he stayed on his white side and didn't bring that swine blood to further corrupt the black gene pool.
Another racist heard from.
QBB

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2014
That was a little boy with his father. Period.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2014
I see several mixed men with white mothers on Maury skeptical about their kids with WW looking so white but all of them were the fathers proven by DNA. I guess some mixed kids don't realize that when they date white they can have pure white kids.
yes sir

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2014
ah_verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that even blacks don't like colored crybabies....
true about the black naygerbeast yes sir
Big Knob

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2014
ah_verkligen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that even blacks don't like colored crybabies....
You do, thats why you're own a melanin fourm..........pale face.
Big Knob

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2014
Dumb blacks wrote:
When white people discuss population control, it's control the black population.
What the AA can't see is the big picture. To eliminate blacks all at once, it would be viewed as a crime against humanity. They must eliminate us slowly and make it appear as if it's suicide or blacks killing blacks.
Feminism
Prison
HIV/AIDS
IRR
The above will take it's toll
Infertility, zero population growth, 16.6 million ww single, lesbianism, same sex marriage, homosexuality, albinism, recessive genes, will take of your devils, not to mention the sun,
neahgurthalsubbe asts

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Jan 30, 2014
Yeah the smart ones are waking up and taking the first plane to africa away from neahgerthals sub beasts.
Human being

Perth, Australia

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Blacks are no way vanishing in Africa is going have largest populartion increase
But I do see you are talking in America your not vanishing but your not growing Much your only going up 1
Percent In 2050 but there will be 82 million black Americans in America tho
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Infertility, zero population growth, 16.6 million ww single, lesbianism, same sex marriage, homosexuality, albinism, recessive genes, will take of your devils, not to mention the sun,
All one has to do is compare non-African civilizations to African civilizations to see what lies ahead.

America, Europe, Japan, China, Russia, India -- all traveling in outer space.

Africa - hacking people to death for belonging to the wrong tribe.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#22 Jan 30, 2014
if u did it would b sooooooooooo goot............
Kimora Lee

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
I see several mixed men with white mothers on Maury skeptical about their kids with WW looking so white but all of them were the fathers proven by DNA. I guess some mixed kids don't realize that when they date white they can have pure white kids.
I think most people understand that biracial + white = white.Im sure many self hating bm wish they could bypass having half black kids and just have white ones.Having white grandkids is a dream come true for black men.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#24 Jan 30, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!
Only at night do you vanish,my black brother from another mother.Only at night.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#25 Jan 30, 2014
Alright, before we talk about how we're vanishing and begin blaming YT, let's talk about how our numbers are our own fault. Let's talk about the ways in which we can rebuild our communities. How can we teach our children to do better?

Rebuild and THEN repopulate.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Jan 30, 2014
Black Power Blog wrote:
Wake the f**k up!

For real I just seen this the Other day except it was a dark brown skin blk guy with the palest kids I've ever seen calling him daddy they looked nothing like him. They both had very dark curly hair and dark eyes but really pale.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jan 30, 2014
The OP's message to his brethren unfortunately has quite a bit of merit. Several reasons for this pattern exist such as abortions, BM-on-BM homicides, increasing BM infertility, increasing homosexuality, emigration of other non-black minorities and various interracial mixing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yisraelite Supremacists vs Barros/BillyDbigballer 3 min KIR SUCKA 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,761,024
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 7 min Taletha 1,088
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 11 min T-BOS 2
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 13 min black nationalist 14
So how are you Negroes going to take us out? 15 min black nationalist 15
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 20 min Pepe the Frog 32
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min KIR SUCKA 40,780
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 1 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 3 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 5 hr Ur mother 97
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 5 hr Lori899 56