“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Is it alright 4 a man to have it on his legs and stomach..
ThisGirl

Mechanicsville, MD

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Is it alright 4 a man to have it on his legs and stomach..
I think it's alright if in moderation. Some men just have a little too much.

“THE HIGH COUNTRY”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah , that's ok.

If people assume you're wearing a sweater when you take your shirt off , then you migh have a problem that needs to be addressed.

Ewwww

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#4 Jan 31, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's alright if in moderation. Some men just have a little too much.
lol.. Im worried.. If i shave it.. I might as u say.. Start looking more monkey less human

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#5 Jan 31, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
Yeah , that's ok.
If people assume you're wearing a sweater when you take your shirt off , then you migh have a problem that needs to be addressed.
Ewwww
lol..
Soul Pride

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 31, 2013
It be chilly in the caves so the pink albino pig skin apes grew lots of matted smelly dog hair to stay warm, no doubt, if you will.
ThisGirl

Mechanicsville, MD

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Im worried.. If i shave it.. I might as u say.. Start looking more monkey less human
If you have too much just trim it up. Lol no one said you had to manscape.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#8 Jan 31, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have too much just trim it up. Lol no one said you had to manscape.
lol... What about waxing..
ThisGirl

Somerville, VA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol... What about waxing..
waxing is more painful than shaving but keeps the hair away for longer. Lol

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Soul Pride wrote:
It be chilly in the caves so the pink albino pig skin apes grew lots of matted smelly dog hair to stay warm, no doubt, if you will.
Yes, WM are the hairiest men out of the three races.

Sometimes WM use their profuse beard growth to try to cover up their weak jaw. Whites have the smallest jaw structures out of the three races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black woman goes off in chinatown 4 min Bychance37 6
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 5 min Gargantos 232
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 5 min AFC South 19
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min African AE 7,527
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min 7New Earth7 25,613
Study links Racism to LOW IQ!!!LOLOLOLOL 14 min AFC South 27
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... 17 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 50
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 47 min Lori-usa 274
Is ISIS racist? 54 min African AE 51
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 2 hr Harrisson 52
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 5 hr ya_C 124

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE