BW RUINED topix afam forum......::......

BW RUINED topix afam forum......::......:....:.......

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2011
Bw and their anti bm propaganda and their worship of racists non bm ruined this forum.

The so called good bw who never spoke up against the ir bw and secretly co signed them helped ruin this forum as well. I've seen a time when there were lots of bm posting here that loved bw to death, but due to the anti bm propaganda and stereotypes being pushed by bw, they all just stopped trying put common sense in these bw heads and left.

I seen some of the most pro black kiss a bw azz type of bm lose hope in bw right here on this site.

I hope all you bitter bw are happy, because now all that's left is bm like me, and bm will soon share the same opinions about you that I have.

I am a bm that doesn't give the slightest fukk about today's slave minded bw. I am on a quest to convince more and more bm of how worthless the modern bw has turned, and how women of other races are the complete opposite.

For all you brothers that want a shot at real family with a woman that is going to conduct herself as a woman, I suggest ww, aw, hw, basically any woman other than a black woman.

If you must have a black woman, the only option is one that is in Africa. The UK bw are just as worthless as the aaw.

Since: May 10

UK

#2 May 14, 2011
Agent, get with the program! Anyone with an ounce of intelligence has got your game. Why you are so stupid to think otherwise is beyond me. Yes i responded to this thread, because I'm bored. I bet you couldn't even get a Cambodian homeless street walker.
Nikki Minaj

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 14, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
Bw and their anti bm propaganda and their worship of racists non bm ruined this forum.
The so called good bw who never spoke up against the ir bw and secretly co signed them helped ruin this forum as well. I've seen a time when there were lots of bm posting here that loved bw to death, but due to the anti bm propaganda and stereotypes being pushed by bw, they all just stopped trying put common sense in these bw heads and left.
I seen some of the most pro black kiss a bw azz type of bm lose hope in bw right here on this site.
I hope all you bitter bw are happy, because now all that's left is bm like me, and bm will soon share the same opinions about you that I have.
I am a bm that doesn't give the slightest fukk about today's slave minded bw. I am on a quest to convince more and more bm of how worthless the modern bw has turned, and how women of other races are the complete opposite.
For all you brothers that want a shot at real family with a woman that is going to conduct herself as a woman, I suggest ww, aw, hw, basically any woman other than a black woman.
If you must have a black woman, the only option is one that is in Africa. The UK bw are just as worthless as the aaw.
Agent Smith wipe your tears and your sh*t stained ass.Get yourself a job and a white blow up doll.Everyones bored with you now.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 May 14, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
You have got to be the most retarded minx ever to post!

the GOOD black women aka your DOORMATS are sooo annoying,they are the only ones who support you and put their fellow black women under the bus, yet you still dont see this? ha! wow...now i know why IR bw are IR bw for a reason.

***Good going ladies, this is the THANKS you get and their still not going to marry you anyway =p so stop bum kissing the black man, youve read what this guy has just said...STOP IT..you wont get a date, you wont get a ring on your finger for doing it and you definately wont get a THANK YOU. Dummies

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2011
There's bw here tolling as wm, even bw tolling as bm. Bw ruined this forum, and any attempts at positive dialogue here between bm and bw.

UK

#6 May 14, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
There's bw here tolling as wm, even bw tolling as bm. Bw ruined this forum, and any attempts at positive dialogue here between bm and bw.
Are you talking about yourself Hun?

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2011
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking about yourself Hun?
As far as I'm concerned, black women in the UK don't even exist.

UK

#8 May 14, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'm concerned, black women in the UK don't even exist.
Admit it you are a batty man!
Black Facts

United States

#9 May 14, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
You make SOME sense of what's goin' on with Blackwomen here in Amerikkka HOWEVER your chant about Blackmen getting other women but our OWN is just outright stupidity. Yes, sistas here in Amerikkka got some fcked up issues, that's why my girl is Afro Trinidadian. None of that Amerikkkanized, brainwashed, Whitewashed mentality havin' sistas that's plaguing the Black family structure That's why they need STRONG BLACK brothas in their lives so they can balance all of that bullshyt out. Ain't no woman better for me than a Black woman. I'm in it with them through the struggles and strife, not holdin' hands with Molly in the moonlight...lol & smdh.

It's mofos like YOU that's fckin' up the forum, dissin' sistas for these Sallies. Is your game that mushy soft that YOU can't handle a strong sista who stays with her own and not trade DNA with these Becky's ?

(Jeopardy tune in the Blackground)

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2011
Black facts I agree with some of the things you are saying, but good bw are like 1 out of a thousand. The odds are to skewed.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2011
Black Women Troll this forum more than racist wm.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THU7B7FBDV431...
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#14 May 17, 2011
candymixedgirl wrote:
You have got to be the most retarded minx ever to post!
the GOOD black women aka your DOORMATS are sooo annoying,they are the only ones who support you and put their fellow black women under the bus, yet you still dont see this? ha! wow...now i know why IR bw are IR bw for a reason.
***Good going ladies, this is the THANKS you get and their still not going to marry you anyway =p so stop bum kissing the black man, youve read what this guy has just said...STOP IT..you wont get a date, you wont get a ring on your finger for doing it and you definately wont get a THANK YOU. Dummies
I'm a black man and I LOVE blackwomen! Even if an ASTEROID STRUCK THIS PLANET, it couldn't change that!

Sure i've been betrayed, deceived, lied to, used, and abused by blackwomen, but inspite of that, my love for them will never change!

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 May 17, 2011
Hoorah, great thread, perfect and wonderful.

That's more beautiful, bountiful, bubbling, brown honey for me. I'm a greedy old mofo and can't get enough of these fabulous, fine, foxy, phat and fantastic jewels of the Nile valley.
RICH GIRL

New Orleans, LA

#17 May 30, 2011
You are one sick puppy. You need to be in a mental hospital
xSainTx wrote:
moneybagz shawty

United States

#18 May 31, 2011
RICH GIRL wrote:
You are one sick puppy. You need to be in a mental hospital
<quoted text>
do you wanna be my sugarmama???lol btw ain't nothing wrong with y'all hair!
lalalalala

Charlotte, NC

#19 May 31, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
Black facts I agree with some of the things you are saying, but good bw are like 1 out of a thousand. The odds are to skewed.
A good black man is 1 in a million. Black women have way less options in black men to choose from than black men do. So why do are black men bitchin? I can see a woman complaining because there are like 3 of 4 million less black men than women. And those men have their own special issues too. Nobody is saying blk woman do't have issues but ya'll have it much better than we do, right?
lalalalala

Charlotte, NC

#21 May 31, 2011
XThePopeX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Hardly any of today's black women qualify as good women. I'd say less 5%.
I could say the same about black men as well, but even if there are only 5% of good black men AND black women left, black men still have it better because there are more black women than black men. 5% of 10 black men vs. 5% of 20 black women are better odds for black men, so once again, you guys shouldn't be complaining half as much as black women, and not just because you guys are men and it looks sissified.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#23 May 31, 2011
xSainTx wrote:
although there is truth in this, there is a clan of wht organized fraternity doing this also to blks throughout the internet ...wake up and smell the roses ...alot of bw have been mis-lead if they don't acknowledge it than you may have a case that their retarded and think there a part of it but there the first one's who would be thrown under the bus...best thing bm can do is better his life and make them all look bad that's within his power everything else is psycho hater domain...
lalalalala

Charlotte, NC

#24 May 31, 2011
XThePopeX wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the media is tired of BW. There isn't ANY bw mega stars anymore. Oprah's even failing at being in the light. People in general have grown tired of the bw's mouth, constant denial, WM worshipping, and not being good for anything but IR debate or role. Black women did this to themselves.
What are u talking about. Oprah is a billionaire about to retire and is making more money than you could ever hope to even think about. And, why are you sucking up to white media which never loved black men either?! That's dumb. The media doesn't like black PEOPLE, period. Just like every blk man you see on the news is thug, society is tired of bm's crime sprees, raping old people, gangland activities, unemployment rates, deadbeat daddy issues, worshipping white women that don't want them, sagging pants,not graduating,
and blk men DEFINITELY did this to themselves, so stop the blame.
Blk men and blk women need to work on their issues together.

“What do the stars say......”

...explore outside the milkway

#25 May 31, 2011
LOL Oprah isnt falling out of the spot light she is retiring from being a talk show host you dimwit.

The only thing people are tired of is that blubbering slit in your face you call a mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof that God hates white people and everythin... (Sep '14) 3 min African AE 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,354
VA shooting was staged apparently 6 min Mike NYC 6
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 11 min Mike NYC 146
Egyptians in Egypt 12 min African AE 411
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 14 min Mike NYC 1,047
New Scientific Study on Lice 21 min Fer De Lance 3
Healing The Black Race... 2 hr zyra prettywise 312
White men are better lovers? 3 hr Open Your Eyes 463
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 4 hr Jay 236
More from around the web