those who say africans dont hate whit...

those who say africans dont hate whites, whites is the most hated

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ant deed

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
It depends on which african country you talking about cause most africans and middle east people definitely most hate whites, if you look at the massive high black on white country in south africa its definitly out of contry, but south africa still has a great economy cause they dont do much violence against they own people like american blacks do, white females gets raped there and white men gets hung on the wall and killed, white are also very poor in alot of those with the black goverments and the worse things are the police there does nothing about black on white crime, the police does it too, and many white people are looking for the first ticket out of south africa cause it is just that dangerous if you white, and i most definitely recommend you not go there.
I think they doing it cause alot of africans was too used as slaves by europeans, they women was used as sex slaves and slept with and yes blacks did build africa when they was slaves cause they was used to build buildings and alot of stuff cause they was found to be not fully developed humans.
Countries like nigeia, ghana, and north africa dont want whites in they countries, nigeria is 1 of the top countries in africa and many whites tries to go there and gets kidnapped by either the chinease or nigerian army, just not too long ago in west nigeria some french europeans was kidnapped by a group of chinease men and france demanded they release.
China and nigeria has a really close relationship cause cjina finds nigeria really worthy, china is also apart of why alot african countries are growing, china gets along with egypt too.
Most of those african countries dont want white people in they countries, even the goverments hate whites but trust me its not as safe there for white people like you think though cause so many 1000s of whites has been killed, the jews are also hated by africans and some african americans.
Middle east and russia hates america cause the navy, cia, and usa general tells the troops if 1 person shoots at you then kill them all, and many innocent loved ones of many other people gets killed surrounding buildings gets blowed up and that builds more hate against america, but they all know who is in control of everything so they mostly hate whites.
Middle east people hates whites cause they are the founders of christanity and they finds that religion as false, they said god dont have a son and that jesus is a prophet who was sent down from jesus to lead the children of israel.
They also hates whites cause they thinks the europeans stole this country from the native americans (indians) they not related to the indians i dont think, but thats another reason they hate the usa,
America is the most hated country on earth these are america enimies: china, pakistan, russia, iran, egypt, north korea, libya, afghanistan, iraq, alot of countries wants america off the map, and notice how mostly china allies hates the usa cause china is allies with all those countries other then iraq afghanistan, and libya but the rest are china allies, and north korea came out of no where throwing threats at america and thats why i think china is the one who motivated that, but im scared that they might all team up against america, cause if china fights the usa then russia, north korea and iran is definitely going to jump in it.
Bubba Craft

Cantonment, FL

#3 Mar 19, 2013
You are a racist pig.
afrika nikka wrote:
ninty percent of sa cops are black too..so whites in sa are screwed krakkas get killed inplaces in westfrica..because they go there with thier slave master mentality..this generation ain having that..no one batts an eye when a crakka cave ape walks past then no more..twenty years ago yes..but not anymore..they know krakkas are filthy monkeys now
No better than the whites that perpetrated apartheid-
ant deed

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Oh and i heard about that the south africans made pictures and drawings showing whites being slaved by egyptians, i heard that some north africans did some too, idk if whites are really used as slaves though, i dont think so.
But ghana, nigeria, and more counyries want show they hate for whites cause obama sends them money to help grow they country.
ant deed

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
afrika nikka wrote:
ninty percent of sa cops are black too..so whites in sa are screwed krakkas get killed inplaces in westfrica..because they go there with thier slave master mentality..this generation ain having that..no one batts an eye when a crakka cave ape walks past then no more..twenty years ago yes..but not anymore..they know krakkas are filthy monkeys now
lol you must be a african too?
ant deed

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Bubba Craft wrote:
You are a racist pig.<quoted text>No better than the whites that perpetrated apartheid-
alot of whites are racist here too, everywhere you go they calling you a slavery name, and want even hire you because you a black man even if you graduated, we just need to stop the black on black crime though thats all i care about foreal, then the white men think they are better then black men cause they taking our females but its all good thats whats up.
koliko

Arlington, VA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
you AAs are so pathetic, you sit in your hoods, dont go anywhere and you dream up how you want Africa to look like!! So funny. Most of these countries you mention are developing their tourism sectors. We want visitors from all countries to come and spend MONEY. The only color we care about is GREEN. We are not hung up on race like you are. If only you knew how pathetic and childish you sound (like a child trying to describe the planet Mars) you will stop making these posts. Seriously, we know most of you dont have much disposable income but try to make at least one international trip in your life. So pathetic!!
ant deed

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
koliko wrote:
you AAs are so pathetic, you sit in your hoods, dont go anywhere and you dream up how you want Africa to look like!! So funny. Most of these countries you mention are developing their tourism sectors. We want visitors from all countries to come and spend MONEY. The only color we care about is GREEN. We are not hung up on race like you are. If only you knew how pathetic and childish you sound (like a child trying to describe the planet Mars) you will stop making these posts. Seriously, we know most of you dont have much disposable income but try to make at least one international trip in your life. So pathetic!!
I works at walmart dude and the only i think i was hired is because my manager is black and most of all the workers are black, but to a walmart with white managers, you aint even go get a job, but right now i got my own apt, my gf is black, my car is black, and my life is black im defending the black community cause we all know who the real demons are and thats white people. So celebrate your varsity
ant deed

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Oh and btw my gf is a ghanian from africa and she dislike white people too, any thoughts on that?
koliko

Arlington, VA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
as you cant travel maybe check out some of the places where Africans hang out and you will see that people of all races just walk around relaxed and enjoy their lives! Stop hatin and generalizing,u are so far from the truth that its sad.

Accra mall in Ghana (u can see the AA comments immediately because of the surprise and ignorant expectations):

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ikeja city mall, Lagos, Nigeria (I know there are a couple of really high class malls there but I don ot remember their names)

2 malls in south africa:

stay positive please!
koliko

Arlington, VA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
ant deed wrote:
Oh and btw my gf is a ghanian from africa and she dislike white people too, any thoughts on that?
You are too funny. If your girlfriend is ghanaian (this is the correct spelling) and she told you that there are no whites in Ghana then I suggest u really do a background check on her. ask her about the president who had the longest reign in Ghana - jerry john Rawlings. Ask her whether her family business looks to make money and will not refuse money from white clients.

you still dont get it, we dont spend our days and nights thiking about hate and extermination, we live our lives and progress inspite of that. We take each individual as they come and we are able to distinguish between good and bad, rich and poor, intelligent and stupid.

We go to school because education and financial success is not limited to only white people, even our ancestors befor ethe white men came passed on that wisdom. A job at Walmart is not my goal in life, I graduated from my college in Ghana then took standard exams for graduate programs in the UK and USA. I scored top marks so I got in without any need for affirmative action (I scored higher than most white and asians). If someone does not want to hire me they still cant disparage my certificates. I got a great medical residency and I work hard. I suggest you do the same and stop obsessing about who hates you.

and tell your girl : Ete sen. that she should not forge the wisdom that our parents and grandparents teach up (respect for authority is big!). I have a lot of words this morning, I should go for a good run at the gym to work it out!

good luck!!
Bubba Craft

Cantonment, FL

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah? Ask her if she knows any of these skanks-

http://news1.ghananation.com/headlines/234717...

http://kitnes.net/1_188398/300..1.805963.jpg

not saying your wife is a thief & a hooker, but if you look for it, every "race" has a "reason" to hate another...

we're all the human race, folks
ant deed

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too funny. If your girlfriend is ghanaian (this is the correct spelling) and she told you that there are no whites in Ghana then I suggest u really do a background check on her. ask her about the president who had the longest reign in Ghana - jerry john Rawlings. Ask her whether her family business looks to make money and will not refuse money from white clients.
you still dont get it, we dont spend our days and nights thiking about hate and extermination, we live our lives and progress inspite of that. We take each individual as they come and we are able to distinguish between good and bad, rich and poor, intelligent and stupid.
We go to school because education and financial success is not limited to only white people, even our ancestors befor ethe white men came passed on that wisdom. A job at Walmart is not my goal in life, I graduated from my college in Ghana then took standard exams for graduate programs in the UK and USA. I scored top marks so I got in without any need for affirmative action (I scored higher than most white and asians). If someone does not want to hire me they still cant disparage my certificates. I got a great medical residency and I work hard. I suggest you do the same and stop obsessing about who hates you.
and tell your girl : Ete sen. that she should not forge the wisdom that our parents and grandparents teach up (respect for authority is big!). I have a lot of words this morning, I should go for a good run at the gym to work it out!
good luck!!
lol no it aint it actually is ghanian, you did more wrong spellings then ever did before.
She hates white people cause she said she dated 3 white guys there and they always played around and wasn't serious about nothing.
She said when she first got here she was looking for a job in pittsburgh and nobody wanted to hire her and when she came down here to montgomery al that black people gave her much more respect and was really frendly but i think it was cause she are from africa.
But yep i here you though.
ant deed

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Bubba Craft wrote:
Yeah? Ask her if she knows any of these skanks-
http://news1.ghananation.com/headlines/234717...
http://kitnes.net/1_188398/300..1.805963.jpg
not saying your wife is a thief & a hooker, but if you look for it, every "race" has a "reason" to hate another...
we're all the human race, folks
i dont hate all whites bro, my favorite color is black and gold but i gotta couple white guy friends, i just hate the most % mojority of whites cause most of them hates blacks so i hate them back.
Now if you a white person who know that blacks are human too and can prove to me you love black people, then im cool with you but other then that no working it out with you.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0OPD3N0MB3DV...
SSA is kokilo you are white
SSA

Arlington, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2013
ant deed wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no it aint it actually is ghanian, you did more wrong spellings then ever did before.
She hates white people cause she said she dated 3 white guys there and they always played around and wasn't serious about nothing.
She said when she first got here she was looking for a job in pittsburgh and nobody wanted to hire her and when she came down here to montgomery al that black people gave her much more respect and was really frendly but i think it was cause she are from africa.
A walmart worker tells a doctor in training that his spelling is wrong!! And the word is an african nationality!

Look at this confirmation from a spelling site that the word is Ghanaian!!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_you_call_a_...
SSA

Arlington, VA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
ant deed wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, your girlfriedn seems to have been around the block a bit, dated 3 white guys already? no wonder she says she hates whites. she did not hate them before she started dating them.

we dont like dating women who have a long rap sheet! we dont even marry them... you should be careful
SSA

Arlington, VA

#18 Mar 19, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T0OPD3N0MB3DV...
SSA is kokilo you are white
here comes the kwasia parrot. I was advised by my African friends to resist insulting you so I will not go there. This is a positive discussion, take your negativity and limited IQ somewhere else.
SSA

Arlington, VA

#19 Mar 19, 2013
ant deed wrote:
<quoted text>
But anyways, surprise her with some ashanti/twi sentences when you see her next time. Tell her Ete Sen (how are you). and Me do wo (love you). That should be good and bring a smile to her lips.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2013
SSA wrote:
<quoted text>
here comes the kwasia parrot. I was advised by my African friends to resist insulting you so I will not go there. This is a positive discussion, take your negativity and limited IQ somewhere else.
I AM SURE KOKILO AND SSA ARE THE SAME PERSON
BUNCH OF CRACKERS PRETEND TO BE AFRICANS AND HATE ON AA's
SSA AND kokilo use the same language and always want to show superiority .
WHY ssa react the first where is kokilo
bunch of hopeless crackers

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
SSA wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU are really african prove it
start a new profil with your picture
and stop insulting aa's
take tour negativity and limited iQ somewhere
I AM AFROCENRIC PANAFRICAIN i know africa better than you i have a lot of african friends from the east to the west
my mother is from cameroon
if you know the reality about iq test you will not insult me
i don't beleive in iq because iq test say that our people are less smart
YOU ALWAYS mention that you are educated and smart.
I HAVE an advice to you stop your racism
i am sure you aren't african but if you are african start to think who is your ennemy you always insult aa's and glorify asians and white people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black movie retrospective video 10 min GonnaDo 1
The white race will rise again 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
White people must die. I'm sick of seeing ugly ... (Jun '16) 44 min Sarah 2nd Grade 17
More questions blacks won't answer... 48 min THX White Liege 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min VetnorsGate 1,685,120
If slave genes myth is true. 1 hr White 8
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 1 hr THX White Liege 5
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 156
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 53
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 hr Harrisson 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 6 hr White 54
More from around the web