Brittney Payton Is Marrying a White Man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
vuL_sehcaeP

Scranton, PA

#1 Apr 1, 2012
I am so happy, pleased and ecstatic to announce that Brittney Payton, daughter of the late great Walter Payton, is engaged to a White Man. I am so over joyed with this news that I don't know what to do. He is the VICE PRESIDENT of Business Development at Cook M&A Advisory Services (Jack Pot). How many Black Men his age is Vice President of any company.

She will be happy and provided fore for the rest of her life. You know he is a hard worker because he is the VICE PRESIDENT of a company. He can afford to give her the life style she deserves.

Her brother married a White Women and I was afraid she would settle for a Black Man but she didn't. She really is a smart girl. Now I am keeping my fingers cross for Michael Jordan Daughter. I am hoping she doesn't settle and find Mister White.

I wish Brittney the best of luck in her marriage. I know she will be happy and will have beautiful children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Black Chick

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Wow! That sista found herself a winner. May they have a happy and blessed marriage with lots of children.
BlkRose

UK

#4 Apr 1, 2012
You might be to late for Michael Jordan daughter, I think she kind of ghetto. She is dating the hoodlum Basket ball player Scoop Jardine. She will follow in the foot steps of her Mother, marry a baller and get cheated on through the entire marriage.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2012
She is a very pretty girl.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Never heard of her until now. But again, she is a drop in the bucket...

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Sometimes desperate Black women make us look bad. Uh!
stacey

Apo, AE

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Hannia wrote:
Sometimes desperate Black women make us look bad. Uh!
lik rahinna did too she beggginng for chris brown after we use her to help us with the sista hood!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/31/rihan...
Bob White

Hickory Hills, IL

#9 Apr 15, 2012
vuL_sehcaeP wrote:
I am so happy, pleased and ecstatic to announce that Brittney Payton, daughter of the late great Walter Payton, is engaged to a White Man. I am so over joyed with this news that I don't know what to do. He is the VICE PRESIDENT of Business Development at Cook M&A Advisory Services (Jack Pot). How many Black Men his age is Vice President of any company.
She will be happy and provided fore for the rest of her life. You know he is a hard worker because he is the VICE PRESIDENT of a company. He can afford to give her the life style she deserves.
Her brother married a White Women and I was afraid she would settle for a Black Man but she didn't. She really is a smart girl. Now I am keeping my fingers cross for Michael Jordan Daughter. I am hoping she doesn't settle and find Mister White.
I wish Brittney the best of luck in her marriage. I know she will be happy and will have beautiful children.
This is so sick! When is this hatred on Black men going to stop? So sick of self-hating Black women.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 15, 2012
lol...who in the hell is brittany payton?
Black Deal

Humble, TX

#11 Apr 15, 2012
BlkRose wrote:
You might be to late for Michael Jordan daughter, I think she kind of ghetto. She is dating the hoodlum Basket ball player Scoop Jardine. She will follow in the foot steps of her Mother, marry a baller and get cheated on through the entire marriage.
Juanita got $350 million dollars in divorce devil

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Bob White wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so sick! When is this hatred on Black men going to stop? So sick of self-hating Black women.
I'm tired of the self-hating, period. Blacks are the only race displaying this foolish. You don't see non-blacks making comments to put down their own race.

Level 9

#14 Apr 15, 2012
vuL_sehcaeP wrote:
Who??? Let me make it clearer... So what!
Bob White

Hickory Hills, IL

#15 Apr 15, 2012
MsNewNew, you are absolutely right. I shouldn't have worded it that way, but still...this self-hatred on the part of our people has got to stop. I was just vilified by the first post. The idea of Black people encouraging and rejoicing in other Black people marrying white as not to marry Black is deplorable. I'm not against interracial relationships. You can't help who you love, but this Black-on-Black negativity is unacceptable. I guess if you're that lacking in knowledge of self...
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#17 Apr 15, 2012
The topix men are right, irbw are pathetic. Who would make this thread? Are you Brittney Payton. Just wow.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Bob White wrote:
MsNewNew, you are absolutely right. I shouldn't have worded it that way, but still...this self-hatred on the part of our people has got to stop. I was just vilified by the first post. The idea of Black people encouraging and rejoicing in other Black people marrying white as not to marry Black is deplorable. I'm not against interracial relationships. You can't help who you love, but this Black-on-Black negativity is unacceptable. I guess if you're that lacking in knowledge of self...
The person who started this thread is a white troll

Level 9

#19 Apr 15, 2012
mojo jojo wrote:
The topix men are right, irbw are pathetic. Who would make this thread? Are you Brittney Payton. Just wow.
It's not only the irbw, irbm are no better. They are confused as well. One day they love you and the next day their hating their own black mother or father because their Black... now ponder on that.

Level 9

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Bob White wrote:
I understand what you're saying. I'm not against ir neither, love is love, it has no color. But don't forget who you are and where you came from. It is not necessary to put down your own race while you're loving them. How can they claim to be happy, when they carry around so much hate?

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 15, 2012
Brittney Payton is a white woman in a black woman's body(no ass, or boobs though). She grew up in Barrington amongst white folks. She's white washed big time, probably never gave a black man a chance. She's a wanna be white woman.
Black Deal

Humble, TX

#23 Apr 15, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Brittney Payton is a white woman in a black woman's body(no ass, or boobs though). She grew up in Barrington amongst white folks. She's white washed big time, probably never gave a black man a chance. She's a wanna be white woman.
Is her brother the same way?

Both brother & sister marrying white folks so you duped devil

Since when does using standard English mean black folks wanna be white?
Bob White

Hickory Hills, IL

#24 Apr 17, 2012
When Black children are raised in a mainly white environment and aren't exposed to their own culture, sometimes there is such a thing as an identity crisis. I would blame the parents for that. Sometimes Black parents are so desperate to escape the stigma of being Black that they shield their children from it. And when that happens, what else can you expect? Unless the children are exceptionally conscious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell is going on with black men? 4 min Imgreat 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,207,393
Biracial IS NOT black 6 min bantu 526
Personal ad for a black girlfriend 6 min Aragon Guildentstern 8
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min trish_b 122,854
Topix is racist and anti-African American. 8 min Nia_ 14
You're not AA you're either African or black 8 min Africanunity1 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min Ben YISRAEL 112,704
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr Jefferson 64
More from around the web