How did Blacks get to the Pacific Isl...

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#477 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
"FIRST 'CHINESE' WERE AFRICAN/NEGRO PEOPLE That happens to be a fact based on Chinese research. About 50,000 years ago, a group of Africans with features IDENTICAL TO THE KONG-SAN (BUSHMAN) AND Bantu migrated to China and settled in the southern part of China. Eventually, that group migrated to other parts of China all the way to Siberia.
The prehistoric Africans came in two types and two types of genes dominated these groups. One type of gene called the Cde gene moved from South Africa to Sudan and to India, then southward into SE Asia and China"
(See National Geographic magazine on that issue).
HAHAHA Liberal BS of Jewish lies.

Chinese obviously come from Dali fossil which came from Pekingman.
Barros Serrano

United States

#478 Oct 4, 2012
This Afronazi foolishness in believing that “black” people are unchanged, are the “original man”, and everyone else is new, somehow appearing later, and of course directly from these same “black” people... is in fact very easily turned into racism against black people.

White racists would say,“yeah, you didn't evolve, you're the same as 70,000 years ago, you're primitive,” and blah blah blah. Total bullshit, but that is what YOU ARE SAYING, Afronazis!

In fact, DUH, there was an older type, at that time, which diverged into various types (L2, L3, Eurasians) and while all of those were evolving in their own directions, ALSO they all had a certain similarity to each other, compared to us moderns, because they were all of this older earlier type of sapiens, and they had only recently diverged.

And so, we have to conclude that “black people”, let's say by this for now I mean L2's, have CHANGED significantly in the past 70,000 years. Their ancestor 70,000 years ago did not look like today's Wolof or Igbo.

Join the human race. You're mixed with another species, you've evolved since the splitup of sapiens into L1, L2, L3, M & N, nd you're a fucking mutant just like everyone else.

There, now, don't you feel better?
TEEstrong

United States

#479 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
The Melanisians and Native Australians are Black People of African descent. Take your "Eurasians" back to your lily white fantasyland where recessive gene carrying whites can produce dominant gene carrying black folks. Lol....and you call this science.
wtf?? your confused. yes they are connected thats not what im debating.. im telling you this.. homo erectus didnt build a freakin canoe and sail the the pacific islands 50,000 freakin years ago.. NO.. they migrated out of africa settled through india.. then to south east asia then to australia.. giving birth to melanesians..
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#480 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any one of your "several leading theories" explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
__________
The racists, liars can't it....cuz Melanisians and Native Australians, Fijians, Tasmanians (who were murdered by euros) were of African decent.
_________

This.....and

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before Black Africans are the original people of the earth,the very first to navigate the seas and oceans. Believe whatever you like,I'm not here to convert or recruit.

THIS
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#482 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
__________

correction....The racists, liars can't EXPLAIN it....cuz Melanisians and Native Australians, Fijians, Tasmanians (who were murdered by euros) were of African decent.
Nagas74

Portage, MI

#483 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
__________
correction....The racists, liars can't EXPLAIN it....cuz Melanisians and Native Australians, Fijians, Tasmanians (who were murdered by euros) were of African decent.
I know right?They can type until there blue in the face,nothing can change the fact of Black Africans being in the Pacific 50,000 years ago. Bareass says that AfroAsians don't exist. Yet his "Eurasians" who can be any phenotype from an Africoid Melanisian to a Blond Viking are "real" and all "related". The Samoan dude is racist against black people calling abcient Africans "homo erectus" as if he is ignorant to the fact that Africa is the home of homo sapiens sapiens (true humans) as well. The Conan dude is just an enty headed typical espouser of Eurocentric drivel,Ubooboo is trying to get the award for the nets dumbest racist troll....In short,all of these misfit nazis don't make one.
Nagas74

Portage, MI

#484 Oct 4, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>wtf?? your confused. yes they are connected thats not what im debating.. im telling you this.. homo erectus didnt build a freakin canoe and sail the the pacific islands 50,000 freakin years ago.. NO.. they migrated out of africa settled through india.. then to south east asia then to australia.. giving birth to melanesians..
Homo Erectus??! Africa is the home of midern man as well as tge earlier stages! Are you trying to say that Black people were not smart enough to sail the Pacific? Yes you are,so gloves off.You are a whitewashed braindead anti-black piece of shit. Go to your racist masters and get a pat on the back!
Nagas74

Portage, MI

#485 Oct 4, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete nonsense, boy.
First of all,“black Africans” could mean several completely different groups, notably the Khoisan types, the northeast types (L3), and the W-Central African heidelbergensis-hybrid types (L2). Notice that these 3 groups do NOT resemble each other phenotypically! Not even close. As you Afronazis love to say, Africa is a diverse continent.
Eurasians descend ALL from a subset of L3 northeasterners. In Arabia they likely resembled them, but quickly diverged. And I mean resembled the northeasterners of THAT TIME, the time of OOA, not northeasterners today, because they've changed, as have W-Central Africans, and of course the many varieties of Eurasians.
An interesting question will be if W-Central Africans (L2) acquired their unique physical traits by evolution after leaving the Ethiopia area, or from Homo heidelbergensis whom they were schtupping in the bushes.
Bareass I'm not your "boy" you cybernazi bitch. Save your rhetoric for Storm Front or something,you have nothing to post but more of your psuedo science,won't bother reading anymore of your posts. Maybe you can sell your "Eurasians" with Afros and black skin who "are not black" to someone else,because I'm damned sure nit buying it . lmbao
Nagas74

Portage, MI

#486 Oct 5, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA Liberal BS of Jewish lies.
Chinese obviously come from Dali fossil which came from Pekingman.
The firsr three dynasties of China were black. "Pekingman" has already been debunked.
UruEuWauWau

Belém, Brazil

#487 Oct 5, 2012
So, let's close this yet another Yank ghetto trollin' nonsensical monkey thread. ;-) No African ever set foot in Asia longer than a month (like Somalis seems to had done) prior to Arab arrival, & in Oceania can't even be even found to this d8. ;-D Asians, Australians/Oceanians are not Africans, case closed. ;-) Now let's sit back & enjoy these two Yank twin coonish retarded phagg trolls 'trollmarikita chupavergona I'(trollsuckashyatlayer) & 'trollmarikita chupavergona II'(Nagagagas mzungo bundaleleh). ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Belém, Brazil

#488 Oct 5, 2012
trollmarikita chupavergona II wrote:
<quoted text>
The firsr three dynasties of China were black. "Pekingman" has already been debunked.
Shut that dumphole below yo' pigmian nostrils, ya worthless retarded Yank trollin' rezus monkey. ;-) Pekingman like Mungoman have nuttin' to do w/ Africa, & never had. ;-D Now be a good Yank retarded stinky babblin' trollin' waste like yo' butt buddy 'trollmarikita chupavergona I' & fuhck off w/ this BS. ;-)
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#489 Oct 5, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut that dumphole below yo' pigmian nostrils, ya worthless retarded Yank trollin' rezus monkey. ;-) Pekingman like Mungoman have nuttin' to do w/ Africa, & never had. ;-D Now be a good Yank retarded stinky babblin' trollin' waste like yo' butt buddy 'trollmarikita chupavergona I' & fuhck off w/ this BS. ;-)
"Pekingman" had nothing to do with Africa or anything because "Pekingman" never existed. Yet another half legible post full of racial slurs and would be insults from a Eurocentric half brained imbecile. Now is the time to prove your predictability by posting another post full of your illiterate gibberish racist fuckery. "Pigmian nose",(pigmian? Just make up words as you go you retarded ape.) "monkey""Yank " "bananna",put all of these in your next idiotic post and prove to the world that you are Ubootybitch,the dumbest cybernazi troll on the internet. Your combination of stupidity,illiteracy and racism is one bad do. You will prove me right in your next post because you are just too feeble minded to do any better. You will post more racist,half legible,mispelled ramblings,complete with your own made up words....Then I will say "I told you so!" Then the whole process will repeat itself.
UruEuWauWau

Belém, Brazil

#490 Oct 5, 2012
trollmarikita chupavergona cojuda yanki monita II wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pekingman" had nothing to do with Africa or anything because "Pekingman" never existed. Yet another half legible post full of racial slurs and would be insults from a Eurocentric half brained imbecile. Now is the time to prove your predictability by posting another post full of your illiterate gibberish racist fuckery. "Pigmian nose",(pigmian? Just make up words as you go you retarded ape.) "monkey""Yank " "bananna",put all of these in your next idiotic post and prove to the world that you are Ubootybitch,the dumbest cybernazi troll on the internet. Your combination of stupidity,illiteracy and racism is one bad do. You will prove me right in your next post because you are just too feeble minded to do any better. You will post more racist,half legible,mispelled ramblings,complete with your own made up words....Then I will say "I told you so!" Then the whole process will repeat itself.
If I call ya an illiter8 rezus (rhaesus) monkey Yank worthless pigmian trollin' naked monkey trash, I only st8 the obvious truth, nuttin' wrong w/ that. ;-D Ya even called yo' shyatty Yank self 'naked monkey'(IVagas) in two of many Asian & Oceanian langs. ;-) Sure, there's no Pekingman like there's no Javaman. ;-D Now keep slidin' down the drain, ya've been busted again, & the loop goes on, ya shyatty Yank trollin' illiter8 naked rezus/rhaesus monkey. ;-)
Bruce Lee Say Fluck You

London, UK

#491 Oct 5, 2012
"How did Blacks get to the Pacific Islands?"

On a flucking 757 of course, like flucking everybody else.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#492 Oct 5, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pekingman" had nothing to do with Africa or anything because "Pekingman" never existed. Yet another half legible post full of racial slurs and would be insults from a Eurocentric half brained imbecile. Now is the time to prove your predictability by posting another post full of your illiterate gibberish racist fuckery. "Pigmian nose",(pigmian? Just make up words as you go you retarded ape.) "monkey""Yank " "bananna",put all of these in your next idiotic post and prove to the world that you are Ubootybitch,the dumbest cybernazi troll on the internet. Your combination of stupidity,illiteracy and racism is one bad do. You will prove me right in your next post because you are just too feeble minded to do any better. You will post more racist,half legible,mispelled ramblings,complete with your own made up words....Then I will say "I told you so!" Then the whole process will repeat itself.
http://www.google.com/url...

Be careful around that wa wu troll....he'll cause ya' to lose IQ points.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#493 Oct 5, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pekingman" had nothing to do with Africa or anything because "Pekingman" never existed. Yet another half legible post full of racial slurs and would be insults from a Eurocentric half brained imbecile. Now is the time to prove your predictability by posting another post full of your illiterate gibberish racist fuckery. "Pigmian nose",(pigmian? Just make up words as you go you retarded ape.) "monkey""Yank " "bananna",put all of these in your next idiotic post and prove to the world that you are Ubootybitch,the dumbest cybernazi troll on the internet. Your combination of stupidity,illiteracy and racism is one bad do. You will prove me right in your next post because you are just too feeble minded to do any better. You will post more racist,half legible,mispelled ramblings,complete with your own made up words....Then I will say "I told you so!" Then the whole process will repeat itself.
See what Prof. Lin says about " Pekingman"

&fe ature=channel&list=UL
TEEstrong

United States

#494 Oct 5, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo Erectus??! Africa is the home of midern man as well as tge earlier stages! Are you trying to say that Black people were not smart enough to sail the Pacific? Yes you are,so gloves off.You are a whitewashed braindead anti-black piece of shit. Go to your racist masters and get a pat on the back!
the timeline you gave of 50,000 years ago is the era of homo erectus. your the one who gave it not me.. and yes thats when they spreaded out to the world.. there isnt nothing shameful about that.. get over it brother.. it seems like the white man has you blinded yourself..

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#495 Oct 5, 2012
They were black before most of them started mixing, so where Phillippines.

See

Phillippinos
http://api.ning.com/files/A9vQK3tbNa1nFKXQ7Xd... *hBng-5a34KRXTNgQRnsEue3hSCUug ixtAoQgDRKmrs4hXpllfiZk6QMzEwJ Ud9BRnIb/negrito.jpg
http://www.antique-prints.de/shop/Media/Shop/...

Polynesians
http://api.ning.com/files/bYkSVgwejIwUOAQYpxI...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/tam...

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#497 Oct 5, 2012
All the angels took a big dump in the ocean.

There you go:)

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#498 Oct 5, 2012
Nerdtician wrote:
They migrated from Africa 60,000 years ago via land bridges, thus we have Melanesians, our pacific Asiatic cousins living out in the Pacific Ocean.
I think you need to also consider the Lemuria and Kamuria issues. That would explin to some degree why all of the indigenous peoples in the Pacific Region are realed to black Africans to some extent. All of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 min Barros 221
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,710,868
Poll Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 2 min Bobby 2,077
62% of black babies paid for by welfare! 2 min Ugly monkeys 3
Blacks a CRIMINAL RACE! Here's the PROOF !! (May '11) 8 min Got Rope 12
Trump's approval now down to 35% 9 min Joey 2
The LAST "Black History Month"...? 14 min Kang 7
*** Trump at 50%! *** 24 min Kang 30
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 50 min Kang 138
More from around the web