How did Blacks get to the Pacific Isl...
UruEuWauWau

Duque De Caxias, Brazil

#457 Oct 4, 2012
trollmarikita chupavergona wrote:
<quoted text>
Bareass you lying,racist bastard take your imaginary "Eurasians" back into your Eurocentric dreamworld. Black Africans are the original human beings on the planet and for most of the history of human existince,there's was the only phenotype. Your "Eurasians" who you love so much are nothing but Africans on the move. Not waiting on "Eurasians"or Arabs and European enslavers to tell them that the world is round,and that if you catch certain currents,it is like a highway in the water. Africans on the move...50,000 years ago. Before there was any history,there was Black History.
Listen up, ya worthless Yank rezus monkey trollin' POS. ;-) Ya ain't worth a shyat as a troll, ya coon. ;-D No African ever reached Asia prior to Arab TO slavery, & Oceania not even now. ;-)
In other words, fuhck off w/ yo' usual pile of Yank ghetto trollin' crap, monkey. ;-D For a typical Yank pigmian coon who doesn't even know where Pacific or SE.Asia are @, ya babble too much crap. ;-)
Nagas74

Toledo, OH

#458 Oct 4, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, ya worthless Yank rezus monkey trollin' POS. ;-) Ya ain't worth a shyat as a troll, ya coon. ;-D No African ever reached Asia prior to Arab TO slavery, & Oceania not even now. ;-)
In other words, fuhck off w/ yo' usual pile of Yank ghetto trollin' crap, monkey. ;-D For a typical Yank pigmian coon who doesn't even know where Pacific or SE.Asia are @, ya babble too much crap. ;-)
Ubootybooboo you idiot,your posts are going to be ignored from hear out. I won't be missing anything but a bunch of racial slurs and gibberish. One post from the imbecile Uboobitch is the same as the next. The truth remains.....The Melanisians and Aboriginees are Black and came from Africa.
UruEuWauWau

Duque De Caxias, Brazil

#459 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Ubootybooboo you idiot,your posts are going to be ignored from hear out. I won't be missing anything but a bunch of racial slurs and gibberish. One post from the imbecile Uboobitch is the same as the next. The truth remains.....The Melanisians and Aboriginees are Black and came from Africa.
Yo, retarded worthless Yank pigmian naked rezus trollin' monkey trash, yo! ;-D If I were ya I'd run back to yo' sewer dumphole, WWIII is 'bout to start & yo' Yank byatches are gonna feed 'em hungry rats. ;-) Anyway, no African ever set foot in Asia & Oceania prior to Arab TO slavery era, & in Oceania not even recently. ;-D Now fuhck off ya Yank rezus phagg naked trollin' monkey & enjoy my Afro-BRA music. Poh q son eh ssi aew?! Eh du ileeeh movei, ssaew. ;-)
Nagas74

Toledo, OH

#460 Oct 4, 2012
The Melanisians and Native Australians are Black People of African descent. Take your "Eurasians" back to your lily white fantasyland where recessive gene carrying whites can produce dominant gene carrying black folks. Lol....and you call this science.
UruEuWauWau

Duque De Caxias, Brazil

#461 Oct 4, 2012
The Melanisians and Native Australians are not Black People of African descent obviously. Take my pigmian Yank and not "Eurasians" back to my lily white fantasyland in the ole Yankland ghetto dumphole where recessive gene carrying whites can produce wonderful things in my rezus monkey phagg mouth dominant gene carrying black folks up my trolling monkey azz. Lol....and you call this science. Nooooo, never! I'm faul trolling Yank pigmian trash you know.
Sure ya are, ya naked rezus monkey Yank trollin' trash, no need to repeat it spoutin' crap over & over again, monkey. ;-D Basically, we agree, no Asian or Oceanian has anythin' to do w/ Africa. ;-) Now be good & fuhck off enjoyin' this loop over & over again, monkey. ;-D

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#462 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
The Melanisians and Native Australians are Black People of African descent. Take your "Eurasians" back to your lily white fantasyland where recessive gene carrying whites can produce dominant gene carrying black folks. Lol....and you call this science.
And Asians and Europeans are not of originally African descent? How do you figure? Also did you know that many Melanesians and Australians are mixed with a different species of hominid similar to Neanderthals called Denisova hominins. I kid you not.
UruEuWauWau

Duque De Caxias, Brazil

#463 Oct 4, 2012
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text> And Asians and Europeans are not of originally African descent? How do you figure? Also did you know that many Melanesians and Australians are mixed with a different species of hominid similar to Neanderthals called Denisova hominins. I kid you not.
& not only that, but ya wun get through an empty naked monkey's Yank trollin' duyckhead that coon carries on 'its' shoulder. ;-) BTW, ya ever heard of alpha & betha haplogroups?! It's the last breakin' news, ya bet. ;-D
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#464 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any one of your "several leading theories" explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
THIS.......and
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

As I said before Black Africans are the original people of the earth,the very first to navigate the seas and oceans. Believe whatever you like,I'm not here to convert or recruit.
.......THIS
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#465 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ubootybooboo you idiot,your posts are going to be ignored from hear out.
THIS!

This is one troll that totally deserves to be IGNORED. There are a few others who need to be frozen out too. BUT UR right, this wa wo does not deserve the privilege of interacting with any of us here.
Barros Serrano

United States

#466 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
They are Eurasians, you halfwit. They evolved in Eurasia, they have Eurasian DNA, and no African markers. You are a fool who knows nothing of genetics.

There were various phenotypes in Africa. The West African types are not those of the original humans. They also evolved and changed, plus interbred with Homo heidelbergensis.

“Whites” are not genetically recessive, moron. You spew this crap in my presence, I'll slap the racism out of you, boy!
Barros Serrano

United States

#467 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS!
This is one troll that totally deserves to be IGNORED. There are a few others who need to be frozen out too. BUT UR right, this wa wo does not deserve the privilege of interacting with any of us here.
Interacting with you is like having to clean out a clogged sewer line, boy.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#468 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any one of your "several leading theories" explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
THIS.......and

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

As I said before Black Africans are the original people of the earth,the very first to navigate the seas and oceans. Believe whatever you like,I'm not here to convert or recruit.
.......THIS
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#469 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

Does any one of your "several leading theories" explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the Pacific. "Eurasians" are supposed to have come from Taiwan and "developed" Afros and black skin?
This.....and
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS

1st Africans....then AfroAsians......then.......
Barros Serrano

United States

#470 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does any one of your "several leading theories" explain how the Melanisians and Native Australians managed to get African phenotypes from non-Africoid people like Mongloid and Caucasians whom they claim are the people that settled the
<quoted text>
THIS.......and
<quoted text>
.......THIS
You're an idiot with no understanding of human evolution.

Phenotypes come easy. What did the OOA migrants look like? We don't know. You want them to be “black” and look like W Africans, but they did not.

Australoids, Melanesians, etc., are Eurasians. That is simple fact, obvious if you understand the haplotypes, which apparently you don't... yet you babble on in here inanely, knowing nothing, yet unable to shut the fuck up and learn from your betters.

Óf course some of the W African phenotype may have been acquired from Homo heidelbergensis during all that inter-species shagging that was going on there...
Barros Serrano

United States

#471 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
This.....and
<quoted text>
THIS

You haven't a chance against us... unlike you, we are educated and know this field.
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#472 Oct 4, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

This.....and

Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>

THIS

1st Africans....then AfroAsians( the original Buddah was Black)......then....... yellow Asians...then euros
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#473 Oct 4, 2012
"FIRST 'CHINESE' WERE AFRICAN/NEGRO PEOPLE That happens to be a fact based on Chinese research. About 50,000 years ago, a group of Africans with features IDENTICAL TO THE KONG-SAN (BUSHMAN) AND Bantu migrated to China and settled in the southern part of China. Eventually, that group migrated to other parts of China all the way to Siberia.
The prehistoric Africans came in two types and two types of genes dominated these groups. One type of gene called the Cde gene moved from South Africa to Sudan and to India, then southward into SE Asia and China"

(See National Geographic magazine on that issue).
Barros Serrano

United States

#474 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
"FIRST 'CHINESE' WERE AFRICAN/NEGRO PEOPLE That happens to be a fact based on Chinese research. About 50,000 years ago, a group of Africans with features IDENTICAL TO THE KONG-SAN (BUSHMAN) AND Bantu migrated to China and settled in the southern part of China. Eventually, that group migrated to other parts of China all the way to Siberia.
The prehistoric Africans came in two types and two types of genes dominated these groups. One type of gene called the Cde gene moved from South Africa to Sudan and to India, then southward into SE Asia and China"
(See National Geographic magazine on that issue).
This is complete fantasy! Khoisan in China!? LOL!!!

In fact, there were no Africans in China. Only Eurasians.

From China to SUDAN? LOL!!! When does the spaceship come into this story?

And you're the same halfwit who claims all Moors were black and the Olmecs were Africans? LOL!!!

You'll believe any Afronazi foolishness that comes along, won't you, boy?
Barros Serrano

United States

#475 Oct 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
This.....and
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS

First of all,“black Africans” could mean several completely different groups, notably the Khoisan types, the northeast types (L3), and the W-Central African heidelbergensis-hybrid types (L2). Notice that these 3 groups do NOT resemble each other phenotypically! Not even close. As you Afronazis love to say, Africa is a diverse continent.

Eurasians descend ALL from a subset of L3 northeasterners. In Arabia they likely resembled them, but quickly diverged. And I mean resembled the northeasterners of THAT TIME, the time of OOA, not northeasterners today, because they've changed, as have W-Central Africans, and of course the many varieties of Eurasians.

An interesting question will be if W-Central Africans (L2) acquired their unique physical traits by evolution after leaving the Ethiopia area, or from Homo heidelbergensis whom they were schtupping in the bushes.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#476 Oct 4, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete nonsense, boy.
First of all,“black Africans” could mean several completely different groups, notably the Khoisan types, the northeast types (L3), and the W-Central African heidelbergensis-hybrid types (L2). Notice that these 3 groups do NOT resemble each other phenotypically! Not even close. As you Afronazis love to say, Africa is a diverse continent.
Eurasians descend ALL from a subset of L3 northeasterners. In Arabia they likely resembled them, but quickly diverged. And I mean resembled the northeasterners of THAT TIME, the time of OOA, not northeasterners today, because they've changed, as have W-Central Africans, and of course the many varieties of Eurasians.
An interesting question will be if W-Central Africans (L2) acquired their unique physical traits by evolution after leaving the Ethiopia area, or from Homo heidelbergensis whom they were schtupping in the bushes.
Eh...

L haplogroup is probably only Khosian & Congo pygmie by my guess.

Probably a Andamanese Island type of Y DNA male came back to Africa & mixed with Congo pygmies making the Negro--oid race.

__

Recent OOA is major BS there were no human fossils found in West Africa untill 12,000 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 2 min Ttt 14
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 3 min Ugly monkeys 3
Negroes, Jews, And Other Non-Whites Who Champio... 5 min KIR SUCKA 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min moshx 1,599,642
Is it wrong with dating fat white women if thei... 8 min Blaze 1
V. Stiviano parties with Donald Sterling (Mar '15) 15 min T-BOS 5
Do all black people eat soul food? 16 min Marcus Washington 7
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 1 hr FireyFellow44 39
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 12 hr FireFellow44 355
More from around the web