We Can Please Your Black Wife

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2013
I'm looking for black couples in the southeast region. If you have an unsatisfied black wife. Or if any married attractive black women are interested please post. My fiancé has a 9 incher and knows how to use it. He is very handsome, fit, and guaranteed to satisfy you. If your wife has a bad attitude or seems angry all the time, I promise she will come home acting like a new woman. He will screw her brains out and make love to her like she has never had. He will give her oral sex too. Contraception will be your responsibility. If she wants to be "bred" that is fine but you will be responsible for the pregnancy. We will make out a contract first. This is strictly a NSA type of deal.

To any females, I will be naked. He might want us to kiss. I may rub you, I will rub myself and guide him in. He also likes me to "tea bag" him while he inseminates you. Which means to suck or lick his testicles. You will also be responsible for transportation to and from her sessions. If interested contact me via private message. We can exchange pictures and maybe get you set up.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Bytch, you're a certified nutjob!

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2013
I'm not gay. I've never put my mouth on another woman's privates. The most I've done is kissed and licked nipples and rub their privates some. If you're into oral sex a lot my fiancé really gets into it so don't worry. I just love watching him and black women screwing like they both have an itch that they are trying to scratch.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Dec 27, 2013
I think I speak for all non whites when I say what the heck is wrong with white people?

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Cyrus wrote:
Bytch, you're a certified nutjob!
No I'm not. I just know what I like. And I don't want to go through another ordeal like I had with my friend so from now on it will ONLY be women in marriages themselves.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#7 Dec 27, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
I think I speak for all non whites when I say what the heck is wrong with white people?
Are you a married man? You need to consider it. I promise we can improve her attitude for you. I wouldn't mind if you watched. You really have to see it to know how beautiful it is. Him just feeding that long fat white penis into her hungry brown baby hole. And her pink insides clinging to the shaft as he pulls in and out. And then being so close and feeling him inseminate her womb and actually feeling it in my mouth (you wouldn't get to experience this) but you could still get an up close view if you wanted to. Black women have huge sexual appetites and if you're not satisfying her, she will do this on her own. Wouldn't you rather it be in a controlled disease free environment?

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Here's what ya do.

Contact

Sadbuttrue and tell her all about your white man.

others you can have are

Capree
ISW_Reborn who is heavily into WM
Silverness
MorgonCemone
Genevieve11
Spotted Girl (absolutely loves WM)

Please give them something to preoccupy themselves with and don't return here again.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#9 Dec 27, 2013
The nMe Within wrote:
Here's what ya do.
Contact
Sadbuttrue and tell her all about your white man.
others you can have are
Capree
ISW_Reborn who is heavily into WM
Silverness
MorgonCemone
Genevieve11
Spotted Girl (absolutely loves WM)
Please give them something to preoccupy themselves with and don't return here again.
Thank you. I will if I see them posting. What about Jesuspeaceandlove? She seems like a real sl-t. Black women are oversexed. I could just put a sign outside my house saying there is a large penis inside for them to hop on (sorry to be so vulgar) and I would have them fighting to get in my house. My problem is finding married black women so they don't try to ruin the relationship I have.
ProudWhiteChick

Aiken, SC

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Is JesusPeaceAndLove married? In her picture she is dark. I like the skin contrast the best. Any attractive married black girl who is disease free but whoever it is has to get tested for diseases they get to do anything with him.
Another 3some Disaster

Monroe, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
I'm looking for black couples in the southeast region. If you have an unsatisfied black wife. Or if any married attractive black women are interested please post. My fiancé has a 9 incher and knows how to use it. He is very handsome, fit, and guaranteed to satisfy you. If your wife has a bad attitude or seems angry all the time, I promise she will come home acting like a new woman. He will screw her brains out and make love to her like she has never had. He will give her oral sex too. Contraception will be your responsibility. If she wants to be "bred" that is fine but you will be responsible for the pregnancy. We will make out a contract first. This is strictly a NSA type of deal.
To any females, I will be naked. He might want us to kiss. I may rub you, I will rub myself and guide him in. He also likes me to "tea bag" him while he inseminates you. Which means to suck or lick his testicles. You will also be responsible for transportation to and from her sessions. If interested contact me via private message. We can exchange pictures and maybe get you set up.
Why on Earth would you post this in this forum? This has got to be some kind of f*cked up trap! You'll have cameras posted and sell the sexual tryst online.

Out of all places, you placed an ad on AFAM Topix.........

SMH.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2013
Another 3some Disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on Earth would you post this in this forum? This has got to be some kind of f*cked up trap! You'll have cameras posted and sell the sexual tryst online.
Out of all places, you placed an ad on AFAM Topix.........
SMH.
I could always try craigslist. Why not Topix?
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2013
I think it's disgraceful, that you and your husband sex up black women. Blacks should stick to blacks. It's ok if other races mingle. You should know this.
ugly monkeys

Logan, IA

#14 Dec 28, 2013
By letting your man have sex with a black bytch, you are basically begging for herpes.
Askia Muhammad

Fremont, CA

#15 Dec 28, 2013
No sane black man would ever allow you leprous pigs taint his wife with your uncleanliness.
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#16 Dec 28, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
I think it's disgraceful, that you and your husband sex up black women. Blacks should stick to blacks. It's ok if other races mingle. You should know this.
Why. My lover is Black and she loves me (white) and tells me she has never loved a Black man and rarely liked any. As lovers, she rates Black men as selfish and only concern with jazzing a woman up.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 29, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
So you are black I guess and think only blax should have sex and other races can have sex with each other? Sorry, but I'm not turned on as much by the idea of him having sex with other white women or anyone else. Plus the sex between them and black women, so far seems so much better. It's hard to describe. The passion, I like to see him pull out and penetrate her on her side and be up close. I didn't like the insemination part at first, but now I think it's pretty hot. Actually getting to feel him inseminate her really has me wanting to do it again.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 29, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
By letting your man have sex with a black bytch, you are basically begging for herpes.
I'm not sure how much I believe in these stats. According to stats pretty much everyone these days has HPV also. From now on though, since I will be dealing with strangers, they have to get tested for STD's before we proceed.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2013
Askia Muhammad wrote:
No sane black man would ever allow you leprous pigs taint his wife with your uncleanliness.
The husband doesn't have to know. This is just so I can hold it over the next girls head if she tries to sleep with my fiance behind my back or have a relationship with him. If he knows and wants to watch that would be hot actually. The husband watching while us two white demons defile his wife lol and my husband stretches her out. We could both get them ready by performing oral sex on them, me on my fiancé and him on his wife. I would like this. The husband doesn't need to know though. We can be discreet.
lomaxx

Louisville, KY

#20 Dec 29, 2013
ProudWhiteChick wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are black I guess and think only blax should have sex and other races can have sex with each other? Sorry, but I'm not turned on as much by the idea of him having sex with other white women or anyone else. Plus the sex between them and black women, so far seems so much better. It's hard to describe. The passion, I like to see him pull out and penetrate her on her side and be up close. I didn't like the insemination part at first, but now I think it's pretty hot. Actually getting to feel him inseminate her really has me wanting to do it again.
No I am white. Its pretty evident, if you've seen any of my posts.
Its just that I've always heard that BW have stinky pu$$ies, and was wondering how you can both stand it.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 30, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am white. Its pretty evident, if you've seen any of my posts.
Its just that I've always heard that BW have stinky pu$$ies, and was wondering how you can both stand it.
Both of the ones I smelled and have been close to smelled like armpits. Men seem to like them for some reason though. Both of the guys I was with really seemed to like giving them oral. Maybe it turns men on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,745,311
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 17 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 18 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 27 min Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 42 min Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 52 min JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 hr Tamale 26