Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Seriously. Ive been reading some news and everything about Israel attacking Iran and how Russia and China are threating the US if they attack Iran. But really, I think we as Black people need to stick together because I predict some TOUGH times are going to be coming ahead for us and we are too busy worried about nonsense. I predict in the future, the Chinese and Russians will imperalize the United States and we are all going to become slaves to the Communist Chinese in the future and all of our rights will be eradicated and the FEMA Camps prove it. We really need to unite and get ourselves together or else we are all going to fall.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
Seriously. Ive been reading some news and everything about Israel attacking Iran and how Russia and China are threating the US if they attack Iran. But really, I think we as Black people need to stick together because I predict some TOUGH times are going to be coming ahead for us and we are too busy worried about nonsense. I predict in the future, the Chinese and Russians will imperalize the United States and we are all going to become slaves to the Communist Chinese in the future and all of our rights will be eradicated and the FEMA Camps prove it. We really need to unite and get ourselves together or else we are all going to fall.
Don't be so worried...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
I think America is going to go third world. Once the Latino Population grows, gang violence will grow, not ignoring our problems, but look at mexico, and their drug war. Also, their women have many kids, in America, a smart women do no have 4 and 5, or even 3 kids, because you cant take care of them in America, unless you have money, and yes, some of our sistahs do this, but not as many as them. Also, everyone cant work at walmart, fast food, and be a janitor, they are not reaching high attainment levels, and this leads to a weak nation, and yes, blacks play a slight part in this. The future of America is in crisis, and this is just one problem I stated, their are many other problems as well. Also, the middle class is fading, this leads to more poverty. Education will be for the rich I believe in the future.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
The Asians are already in africa colinizing. Once you take over their resources, your the richest person in the world, or one of them. The africans think they are being friendly, it wont end friendly. Asians hate blacks.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I think America is going to go third world. Once the Latino Population grows, gang violence will grow, not ignoring our problems, but look at mexico, and their drug war. Also, their women have many kids, in America, a smart women do no have 4 and 5, or even 3 kids, because you cant take care of them in America, unless you have money, and yes, some of our sistahs do this, but not as many as them. Also, everyone cant work at walmart, fast food, and be a janitor, they are not reaching high attainment levels, and this leads to a weak nation, and yes, blacks play a slight part in this. The future of America is in crisis, and this is just one problem I stated, their are many other problems as well. Also, the middle class is fading, this leads to more poverty. Education will be for the rich I believe in the future.
President Bush in 04 was talking about opening up the Canadian and Mexican border in order to create the North American Union. I think thats a bad idea because then, Mexicos drug problem will then be our problem and plus, we have a surplus of people and a deficet of jobs esp where I live in CA so I find it kinc of silly on how they want to open up our borders more.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
I think all of us Americans should be aware of what is going around this world. Vote the best man into the White House. We need a president who really understands the issues of the world. We better worry about this.

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
With all the nukes america has China and Russia aint doing shiii t. russia isn't communist anymore. The end will come from within. Hopefully soon.
ano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
Why bother? We'll worry when it arrives. This is like worrying about death. We'll die when out time is up.
ano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

*our

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush in 04 was talking about opening up the Canadian and Mexican border in order to create the North American Union. I think thats a bad idea because then, Mexicos drug problem will then be our problem and plus, we have a surplus of people and a deficet of jobs esp where I live in CA so I find it kinc of silly on how they want to open up our borders more.
North American Free Trade Agreement or "NAFTA":It is an agreement signed by the governments of Canada, Mexico, and the United States, creating a trilateral trade bloc in North America. The agreement came into force on January 1, 1994. It superseded the Canada United States Free Trade Agreement between the U.S. and Canada. In terms of combined GDP of its members, as of 2010[update] the trade bloc is the largest in the world.

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has two supplements, the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC) and the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC).
Shane

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

The current wars the US started in the middle east can easily escalate into ww3 which means technicly it may already have started.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

I hope so, get rid of all humans and start over.
Shane

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Thunder of THOR wrote:
I hope so, get rid of all humans and start over.
Start with your self moron.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

ano wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother? We'll worry when it arrives. This is like worrying about death. We'll die when out time is up.
Indeed.
I'm heading torward Rio in a few days for Carnival.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with your self moron.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... The Lord was in prison for years , committed crimes, made love, and slept with Mary Magdeline-who gave birth to his child, a sexually happy, kung-fu expert that hung upside down until he reversed gravity and floated on air , over the water. A kung-fu expert and Buddhist Monk. Infinitum north pole ice age and Brown Woolly Mammoth Wool Haired Elephants and green eyed Cro-Magnon King Davids on his head and both shoulders-HOLY SHROUD -VATICAN-Resurrection of King David 6ft 4in 308 lbs of White German Legendary God of Sex, War and Thunder (THOR) The Lord was a barbarian and warlord. David said slaves submit to your masters, submit to the authorities. The lord was not infinitum cotton sheep haired gorillas on his head and both shoulders,enough going ape oo oo aa aa, blacks are Gorillas..Remember slaves submit to your masters . Jesus was King David. My great etc....... grandpa and twin from mary magdelines childs bloodline. God loves Israel - homeland of Gods Jews. Coming on the clouds of heaven is to destroy the enemies of Israel and judge mankind.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Thunder of THOR wrote:
<quoted text> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... The Lord was in prison for years , committed crimes, made love, and slept with Mary Magdeline-who gave birth to his child, a sexually happy, kung-fu expert that hung upside down until he reversed gravity and floated on air , over the water. A kung-fu expert and Buddhist Monk. Infinitum north pole ice age and Brown Woolly Mammoth Wool Haired Elephants and green eyed Cro-Magnon King Davids on his head and both shoulders-HOLY SHROUD -VATICAN-Resurrection of King David 6ft 4in 308 lbs of White German Legendary God of Sex, War and Thunder (THOR) The Lord was a barbarian and warlord. David said slaves submit to your masters, submit to the authorities. The lord was not infinitum cotton sheep haired gorillas on his head and both shoulders,enough going ape oo oo aa aa, blacks are Gorillas..Remember slaves submit to your masters . Jesus was King David. My great etc....... grandpa and twin from mary magdelines childs bloodline. God loves Israel - homeland of Gods Jews. Coming on the clouds of heaven is to destroy the enemies of Israel and judge mankind.
all true.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
I say bring it!

For Russia or China to attempt any aggression against the U.S. on our soil would be suicide for them. For starters all we need to do is cut them off at the seas and what they have militarily can be ours. Over time we would slaughter them because the U.S is too large, with so many people capable of so many things.
CarolinaBoy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I say bring it!
For Russia or China to attempt any aggression against the U.S. on our soil would be suicide for them. For starters all we need to do is cut them off at the seas and what they have militarily can be ours. Over time we would slaughter them because the U.S is too large, with so many people capable of so many things.
C/S there man.

America actually NEEDS WW3 to pull us out of this economic slump too. As bad as it sounds, a war like that makes money and gives resources.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>President Bush in 04 was talking about opening up the Canadian and Mexican border in order to create the North American Union. I think thats a bad idea because then, Mexicos drug problem will then be our problem and plus, we have a surplus of people and a deficet of jobs esp where I live in CA so I find it kinc of silly on how they want to open up our borders more.
Mexico's drug problem is already our problem. I live in so California. Drugs are out of control!

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Joe Chit wrote:
<quoted text>I think all of us Americans should be aware of what is going around this world. Vote the best man into the White House. We need a president who really understands the issues of the world. We better worry about this.
At this rate, a president can't help us. We need to clean house everywhere. The whole government is corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••