WW say no to white boys site
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25 Sep 15, 2013
Carter wrote:
How is it a myth..Even during Americas slavery day's it was noted that bm had large sexual organs. You'll spend your whole life trying to debunk something that's factual.
That's because they strongest ones were shipped to America from Africa. If you click on the link in my previous post a lot of the African countries with large d1ck sizes are self reported. Compare Nigeria with Pakistan. Both are measured not self reported and Pakistan is bigger. Explain that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#26 Sep 15, 2013
Isnt it funny a negro lookin lil wayne.. Treating ww as a trophy.. No matter what.. Remember who sperm made them.. Thats how inferior the bm is..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#28 Sep 15, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore, assuming this misconception about white men dating beautiful black women is true, same can be said about th inferiority of white men. Because remember, those black women are from our buybacks, our sperm.
This is how stupid, illogical an foolish your argument sound.
Your post appears to be feminine by nature.
when do whites put blacks on pedstals.. Lol.. The minute they do that.. Start callin them ur slave

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#29 Sep 15, 2013
To bp l.. I think you will find that ur white masta.. Hate bw the same reasoan u bm hate them.. And love ww the same reasoan wm love them.. But no matter what.. There sperm made them.. So once again thank ur white masterz.. If it wasnt for him.. You wouldnt have ur white queens.. Lol
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#31 Sep 15, 2013
Sgerman__Klump--MACEO wrote:
What tommy says about bw is dead on the only people who disagree are those who are intellectually dishonest. That said bm particularly those of us who have gone the ir route could careless about what any of you think or do you are all a non-factor. The only thing you hair hats can do is run you baby mama culture and your mouths.
MACEO

Some of what he says is true, but he focuses only on "Ghetto BW" or Prof BW who won't lower their standards for marginal BM!

The Stats on BM's are "Horrific" and the media RARELY FOCUSES on women! Men compete with Men not women like BM do!

Yet, Tommy grazes over BM horrific issues because he's a hustler,Pimp, has felonies,focuses on Sex and he's arrogant.

All cultures know that what's happening to BW is a direct reflection of Weak BM in the culture!

Like Chris Rock said" Old Black Man is the most racist hypocritical alive" men alive! You always "Kiss the Old WM Ass" and then call them Krackers" behind their back and will marry/date WW before you even do for any BW including your Mother.

Chris Rock described you perfectly hypocrite! lmao He said you You" even smile and grin" put WW on a pedestal and call WM a Cracker behind is back! lmao

Why else would you be the "Joke" of all cultures?

Everybody says you don't Father you children and chase WW! That's why your the only race of men where they do "Special editorial, media coverage, documentary's and others tell your women to run from you!

It has nothing to do with "Money or Racism" other races fact many obstacles even more than you and their Black/Brown; its your lack of commitment and irresponsible ways.

You feel that BW are supposed to service you like Momma. All she got from the majority of BM was USED, emotionally and financially by Black males while they did for everybody else but BW.

You gloat in BW faces after you put WW on a pedestal, hate WM and won't do a damn thing for BW or Black culture; yet your angry at Capree? LMAO

Lets be honest; Chris Rock described YOU PEREECTLY!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#32 Sep 15, 2013
Sherman Klump wrote:
http://just-say-no-to-whiteboy s.tumblr.com/
White women bashing white men???
MACEO

I think Black women in the culture are saying these days!

No Black Men for me! lmao

Its all over the Blog, internet and most Black men feel it! lmao

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#35 Sep 15, 2013
This site is cheap and disturbing. Seeing that white females actually subscribed to this blog only proves what many people have said before. I can tell that this site was created by black guys who put their intelligence and worth into their genitals. Hey, if you can't conquer lands then just use your d*ck. Laughable. I guess it's fair to say, even though I don't want to say this, black males and white females interracial relationships aren't based on love. It is based on skin color and sex.
Alpha WM with a BWC

Fairborn, OH

#37 Nov 4, 2013
This site is racist and disturbing but then again it's a American website for U.S.A. TRASH so that's to be expected well anyway here is my proof that you all are PATHETIC LITTLE RACIST HYPOCRITICAL BM
http://menofengland.tumblr.com/ (CLICK THE LINK FOR THE REAL TRUTH!)

BTW, FUHK AMERIKA!
Angel71

UK

#38 Mar 7, 2014
OMG how pathetic are white boy's there's nothing wrong with black guys. I would prefer to black guys to you white boys any day. And there's more to black men than their big black dicks have every wonderd why white women go for them. Maybe it's because they know how to treat a women with the love and respect they deserve..And no not all black guy's have big dicks.The only reason you white boys make rascist comments is jelaousy..
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#39 Mar 7, 2014
I bet my left titty that site is owned and operated by worthless DL bm. U nogs are so gullible. 98% of attractive ww prefer wm. Bm are the least desired race of men on every dating site. Wm got it going' on. I myself am having a fine Italian man's baby :-)

Reality check: u bm are worthless and no decent woman wants anything to do with u. lol
q t pie

Kansas City, MO

#40 Mar 7, 2014
Angel71 wrote:
OMG how pathetic are white boy's there's nothing wrong with black guys. I would prefer to black guys to you white boys any day. And there's more to black men than their big black dicks have every wonderd why white women go for them. Maybe it's because they know how to treat a women with the love and respect they deserve..And no not all black guy's have big dicks.The only reason you white boys make rascist comments is jelaousy..
whatever u say Tyrrell.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#41 Mar 7, 2014
I haven't looked at the site, but apparently the wimpy, angry, and butt-hurt racist white boys are peeved. They lead the roles in cyber-hate and racist web sites. Now here they come bickering over this.

What a bunch of crybabies.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#42 Mar 7, 2014
Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets removed.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#43 Mar 7, 2014
blackgod wrote:
A white man paid me $10,000 to have sex with his wife and little sister at the same time. He wants me to bone his own mother next time.He told me he will give me $8,000 and that his mom like BBC.
In other words, you're a prostitute.
kip

Omaha, NE

#44 Mar 7, 2014
When negroes see ww bashing wm they automatically start thinking that all ww hate wm.

They don't have the ability to think things through.
They suddenly forget that bw are bashing bm in even more alarming numbers. When they see a ww with a bm at walmart they start thinking that most ww are with bm and most ww prefer bm.

They are that stupid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45 Mar 7, 2014
Sherman Klump wrote:
http://just-say-no-to-whiteboy s.tumblr.com/
White women bashing white men???
Is it only me that opens the link to see a delicious triple chocolate fudge cake !!!!

!!! ;)

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#46 Mar 7, 2014
kip wrote:
When negroes see ww bashing wm they automatically start thinking that all ww hate wm.
They don't have the ability to think things through.
They suddenly forget that bw are bashing bm in even more alarming numbers. When they see a ww with a bm at walmart they start thinking that most ww are with bm and most ww prefer bm.
They are that stupid.
Hey everyone!

Get a load of this: I have a troll form BLOMAHA, Nebraska. This stupid hick has the corncob so far up his ass, he thinks I don't know who he is. It's that much of a dullard. I understand his type well. That's why it's funny. Now here he comes babbling some nonsense over what blacks do as if he's some phuking expert.
white_guilt_girl

Spring, TX

#47 Mar 7, 2014
Although all I see is a chocolate cake for the tumblr, I agree with the message. I already said no to white boys a long time ago. They're wimps, and they have small dicks.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#48 Mar 7, 2014
white_guilt_girl wrote:
Although all I see is a chocolate cake for the tumblr, I agree with the message. I already said no to white boys a long time ago. They're wimps, and they have small dicks.
There's nothing wrong with IR, but what actions do you feel that you have committed to the black race hence your guilt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,263,026
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 min audy17 118
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Curious Me 34,917
CORETTA HAS A GREAT THREAD but it's at the wron... 1 min SHOWANDTELL 11
whites are more emotional over Cecil than Sandr... 1 min Will E Lynch 8
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 1 min TranshumanX 5,617
The idea of being an African-American man's pun... 1 min Will E Lynch 5
Why are most white people racist? 7 hr TranshumanX 2,106
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 11 hr Smile 247
More from around the web