Why cant black people accept they did...

Why cant black people accept they didnt build any civilisations?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
John

Billinge, UK

#1 Feb 7, 2013
This really pisses me off.

I know this is a black forum. But i just frustrates me how you black people wont accept how awful you are.

Why do you try and boost yourselfs up with this positive feel good crap when you know its not true?

And when i go to every thread i always see some insane dumb comment by some black man about some ancient civilisation.

Look your useless you didnt build shit today, and you sure as hell didnt build shit then.

You sat in your mud hut and done nothing.

When i read today that supposedly German languge came from India I was applled at the agressive stupidity.

Germans founded India. At one time it was an all white soceity. Then they brougt non whites in and it collapsed.

Thats why German is from and indian language.

Oh do you think the Indians went to Germany? Thats why the Germans are still white i suppose.

Thats the thing, the blood never lies. White blood will only ever be white while its unmixed.

Thats how we know that until recently no non whites had ever been in northen europe.

And we know all the places white people have been, Where ever there are mixed race people basically.

Northern afica, south america, india russia, siberia, etc etc.

Please stop telling these lies black people. Im asking you with tears in my eyes. To stop lying about things you know are not true.

If you knew how insulting it was for your culture to be stolen by blacks, im sure you would realize how wrong it is, and stop doing it.
Your epidermis is peeling

Newark, NJ

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Because we did uneducated dummy. While you were still in caves.
THX Repatriation Czar

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2013
John, educated humans who realize that all of Negro "history" is a fabrication are frustrated at the practice of giving credit for certain human accomplishments to Negroes, just as you are.

All one has to do is begin researching these "historical" claims to realize the vast majority of them are bogus (like the laughably fabricated myth of the Tuskegee Airmen).

The problem is, even when faced with undeniable evidence, they will still hang on to these claims as truth (as in the case of King Tut having 100% European DNA).

Compounding all of this is that throughout their long history, no Negro civilization ever had the wit to devise a form of writing. Therefore, what little history they might have had (who knows -- maybe they had none at all) was lost to the ages until Arab scribes started writing about them.

While humans have been creating civilizations and writing about them for thousands of years, our Negroes spent most of that time in the trees drawing flies.

It's sad that at this late stage of the game, all they can do is steal the accomplishments and histories of others.
happy

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
To the one who started this 'thread' its obvisious that you have minus knoweledge of BLACK PEOPLE. However, its clear to see that you would get an EASY A+ on thee ( over all ) negative stero-typing towards black people; precisely African Americans.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. As a begining aid....let's start with 'Timbuktu' smh
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#5 Feb 7, 2013
stop trolling or give us evidence of your claim

Newark, NJ

#6 Feb 7, 2013
You cave dwellers are far from educated. Saying blacks never built a civilization is proof of your education level.
Facts4Kunta

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
OK, Chicken George, where the civilization Negroes "built"?
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Facts4Kunta wrote:
OK, Chicken George, where the civilization Negroes "built"?
1.go on google

2.type - AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS

see how easy it is
John

Billinge, UK

#9 Feb 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
1.go on google
2.type - AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS
see how easy it is
There not african. There white civilisations built in africa, destroyed by black people.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Mm....I'll just leave it at that lol.
THX Repatriation Czar

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
There not african. There white civilisations built in africa, destroyed by black people.
Once again, these feral coons of ours have no concept of "Africa" being a geographical designation rather than a racial one. There are many ethnicities other than Negroes that originated in Africa.

And as you say, given all we know about Negroes today, anything that was built in Africa was certainly not accomplished by their kind.

Paterson, NJ

#12 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you build civilizations that old when you people have only been on this earth for 6k years.
Where are the pyramids in Europe?
Where are the Pharaohs?
How come the first civilization in Europe(Crete) is thousands of years after civilizations arose in Africa?
John

Billinge, UK

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Your epidermis is peeling wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you build civilizations that old when you people have only been on this earth for 6k years.
Where are the pyramids in Europe?
Where are the Pharaohs?
How come the first civilization in Europe(Crete) is thousands of years after civilizations arose in Africa?
Here is the pyramid in Europe (bosnia) you horrible Neg-Grod.

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/images/Weekly/B...

The biggest one in the world. Also please note that bosnia was always white slav up until 50 or so years ago.

Lol at making yourself look stupid saying white people are albinos.

When you can take a black albino, and it will still have negro hair, dense bones longer limbs smaller brain etc.

And a white albino will still have none of those things.
Cinderella

Grandview, MO

#14 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
This really pisses me off.
I know this is a black forum. But i just frustrates me how you black people wont accept how awful you are.
Why do you try and boost yourselfs up with this positive feel good crap when you know its not true?
And when i go to every thread i always see some insane dumb comment by some black man about some ancient civilisation.
Look your useless you didnt build shit today, and you sure as hell didnt build shit then.
You sat in your mud hut and done nothing.
When i read today that supposedly German languge came from India I was applled at the agressive stupidity.
Germans founded India. At one time it was an all white soceity. Then they brougt non whites in and it collapsed.
Thats why German is from and indian language.
Oh do you think the Indians went to Germany? Thats why the Germans are still white i suppose.
Thats the thing, the blood never lies. White blood will only ever be white while its unmixed.
Thats how we know that until recently no non whites had ever been in northen europe.
And we know all the places white people have been, Where ever there are mixed race people basically.
Northern afica, south america, india russia, siberia, etc etc.
Please stop telling these lies black people. Im asking you with tears in my eyes. To stop lying about things you know are not true.
If you knew how insulting it was for your culture to be stolen by blacks, im sure you would realize how wrong it is, and stop doing it.
Hun, while you're ranting and raving about foolishness, you should brush up on your spelling. Or maybe you should stick with the small words such as " child, molest, lice, cold-sores, nasty, and incest. You know, all the small words that define YOU. Cause there's no way the word Civilization has a "s" in it. You poor ignorant thing

Paterson, NJ

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Thats not a pyramid silly white boy.

There are NO pyramids and NO Pharaohs in Europe.

Only pyramids in Europe now were made thousands of years after the ones in Africa.
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest one in the world. Also please note that bosnia was always white slav up until 50 or so years ago.
When you can take a black albino, and it will still have negro hair, dense bones longer limbs smaller brain etc.
SouthernBred

Charlotte, NC

#16 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to talk sense to a freaking moron?
John

Billinge, UK

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Your epidermis is peeling wrote:
Thats not a pyramid silly white boy.
There are NO pyramids and NO Pharaohs in Europe.
Only pyramids in Europe now were made thousands of years after the ones in Africa.
<quoted text>
aha that f*cks up your little afro theory doesnt it?

There are also ones in china white people built as well.

I like it because this is typical black behaviour. Like a bicht when confronted with absolte proof you just deny it like a shit.

Its like there is the pyramid, but it goes against your other programming so you say. Nope i cant believe it.

Did blacks come into Europe and build that pyramid ?

what a dick head.
Repatriator

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2013
John -- the slave descended Baltimore coon is a moron. You'd have better luck trying to teach a monkey to tie its own shoe.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Something else to add to my amusement. Oh goody.
THX Repatriation Czar wrote:
John, educated humans who realize that all of Negro "history" is a fabrication are frustrated at the practice of giving credit for certain human accomplishments to Negroes, just as you are.
I suppose you feel that all those anthropologists, linguists, historians, and archaeologists who study and/or have studied in Africa are uneducated humans then, huh?
All one has to do is begin researching these "historical" claims to realize the vast majority of them are bogus (like the laughably fabricated myth of the Tuskegee Airmen).
Or the fabricated myth of the Black Seminoles.

Or the fabricated myth of the Black Haitian Revolutionists.

Or the fabricated myth of the Black Palmares.
The problem is, even when faced with undeniable evidence, they will still hang on to these claims as truth (as in the case of King Tut having 100% European DNA).
What about that undeniable evidence that the Black Garamantes created the most advanced civilization in the Sahara in ancient times?
Compounding all of this is that throughout their long history, no Negro civilization ever had the wit to devise a form of writing.
The Black Garamantes actually did develop a form of writing called "Tifnaq". Look up the "undeniable evidence".
Therefore, what little history they might have had (who knows -- maybe they had none at all) was lost to the ages until Arab scribes started writing about them.
There is actually much information about African civilizations that we are informed of via oral history as well as archaeology and linguistic studies. Through these methods, one can still track the various movements of certain peoples as well as their eating habits, cultural habits, and times of development, prosperity, and even war.

If lack of writing, or intelligible writing, dictated a lack of history, then all the billions of years of world history, and the hundreds of millions of years of the history of life on earth, would be virtually unknown to us, and would essentially only go back no further than about five thousand years or so ago. We wouldn't know as much as we do about human evolution or the history of life at all.
While humans have been creating civilizations and writing about them for thousands of years, our Negroes spent most of that time in the trees drawing flies.
Is this why you can't name one group of African sapiens that ever dwelt in trees drawing flies?

It should also be known that most humans throughout most of history, where ever they dwelt, be it in Europe, Asia, or elsewhere, have all been illiterate. Many people who did write left records that are undecipherable to us now, which is as good as not having written at all.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#20 Feb 7, 2013
happy wrote:
To the one who started this 'thread' its obvisious that you have minus knoweledge of BLACK PEOPLE. However, its clear to see that you would get an EASY A+ on thee ( over all ) negative stero-typing towards black people; precisely African Americans.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. As a begining aid....let's start with 'Timbuktu' smh
These people are White racists. The reason why nothing they say is correct is because they are intellectually inferior to Black people.

There is scientific proof of this assertion here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TRKED579CQGE1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,759,909
Hey Negroes the world is closing in on you! 4 min Jake 7
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 6 min spam and rice 132
Can we take back topix? 13 min Mewindshieldubug 357
Black people think they're Godly and special! 14 min got rope 1
Achilles Last Stand a rock-and-roll masterpiece 18 min Jake 6
The mighty African American hypocrite! 18 min The Laughing Axe 13
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 22 min The Laughing Axe 40
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 42 min Ihn 138
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 59