Is half Italian and half Black a hot ...

Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix?

Created by Italianbello on Jun 5, 2010

834 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, it is

No, I don't like alicia keys

It depends on individuals

Better fully black

Better fully italian

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Italianbello

Italy

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Hi, Topix.
I can't help to notice that many biracial people who happen to be half italian half black come out really beautiful. Is this one of the most hot and beautiful mix out there? The children often have italian feauteres plus some beautiful black feauteres like full lips, sexy curves (coming from both side) and a beautiful amber caramel skin.

I find Mara Schiavocampo, an NBC journalist to be really HOt!Father italian mother black



Jenny B, popular italian singer, Father from Senegal mother Italian Sicilian

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Amber Rose Italian father Capoverdian mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Alicia Keys of course MOther half italian half irish father african american

Mya, father italian mother black

and the list goes on...
What do you think about it?
Italian and black mix in a wonderful way. Another reason to adore black women!
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#2 Jun 5, 2010
And when in comes to the men, we have Prince, Vim Diesel
GIancarlo esposito

Lou bega
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#4 Jun 5, 2010
I adore Lou Bega. But other then him, all the other half black and half Italian people are nothing special. Its better to be fully Italian. Are you really Italian? Or using proxy?

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#5 Jun 5, 2010
Italy is very Nationalistic. They treat there mix people with contempt. Why wouldn't they? Halflings are disgusting no offense but Italy does not even know who Prince or Lou Bega is.

Since: May 10

UK

#6 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
I adore Lou Bega. But other then him, all the other half black and half Italian people are nothing special. Its better to be fully Italian. Are you really Italian? Or using proxy?
STFU Abdull, my cousin is half Italian and she is beautiful. Go worry about your Arab mixs and yes i know they mix with black people. You my luv need to get out more! Don't post me back. THANKS
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#7 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
I adore Lou Bega. But other then him, all the other half black and half Italian people are nothing special. Its better to be fully Italian. Are you really Italian? Or using proxy?
i AM FULLY ITALIAN, COMING FROM ITALY.
SONO STRAITALIANO. COME VEDI SO PARLARE BENISSIMO NELLA MIA LINGUA. DID YOU FIND SOME FAKE ITALIANS ON THIS FORUM? HOWEVER, NICE TO MEET YOU, HAMDANI! YES, ITALIAN PEOPLE CAN BE REALLY BEAUTIFUL, BUT I LOVE HOW GOOD THOSE BIRACIAL CHILDREN LOOK. NON SEMPRE LE DIVERSE NAZIONALITà SI MESCOLANO BENE. NEL CASO SOPRATTUTTO DELLE DONNE, IL RISULTATO è SPLENDIDO. I THINK ESPECIALLY HALF ITALIAN HALF BLACK WOMEN LOOK STUNNING.
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
Italy is very Nationalistic. They treat there mix people with contempt. Why wouldn't they? Halflings are disgusting no offense but Italy does not even know who Prince or Lou Bega is.
i LIVE IN ITALY AND I'VE NEVER SEEN A BIRACIAL CHILD TREATED WITH CONTEMPT.OF COURSE, YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST, BUT UNFORTUNATLY THEY ARE IN ALL NATIONS. IF ITALIANS WERE RACIST, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE SO ATTRACTED TO BLACK WOMEN. ITALIANS OF COURSE KNOW WHO PRINCE AND LOU BEGA ARE.
reality

Monterey, CA

#9 Jun 5, 2010
Alicia keys looks good, She almost doesnt appear to be african at all, If she were to to claim she were arab/italian I would probably believe her.

Jenny B is Hott!

Carlo Espozito is great in the show "Breaking Bad" on AMC!

Dont know about the rest.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#10 Jun 5, 2010
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> STFU Abdull, my cousin is half Italian and she is beautiful. Go worry about your Arab mixs and yes i know they mix with black people. You my luv need to get out more! Don't post me back. THANKS
Who are you? This paranoia coming from you is very funny. I am not Abdull.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#11 Jun 5, 2010
Italianbello wrote:
<quoted text> i LIVE IN ITALY AND I'VE NEVER SEEN A BIRACIAL CHILD TREATED WITH CONTEMPT.OF COURSE, YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST, BUT UNFORTUNATLY THEY ARE IN ALL NATIONS. IF ITALIANS WERE RACIST, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE SO ATTRACTED TO BLACK WOMEN. ITALIANS OF COURSE KNOW WHO PRINCE AND LOU BEGA ARE.
Liar. Italians arent attracted to black people in general. Most of them hold non Italians in contempt. Nice try with your fake proxy, your Italian looks it is from translator. Nice try troll, LOL!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#12 Jun 5, 2010
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> STFU Abdull, my cousin is half Italian and she is beautiful. Go worry about your Arab mixs and yes i know they mix with black people. You my luv need to get out more! Don't post me back. THANKS
If you dont want me too post to you, stop posting to me stalker. I already have to many internet stalkers following me. I really dont need another.
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#13 Jun 5, 2010
OTHER FAMOUS HALF BLACK HALF ITALIAN CELEBRITIES IN ITALY:
DENNY MENDEZ
she made headlines in Italy when she became the first black miss italia back in 1996.



I don't think she's beautiful though

Mara Adriani hot member of the Italian Big Brother
she is half italian and half eritrean. Love her afrohair. She is so hot. Her fiancéé is italian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Spot of Fiona May and her biracial child Clarissa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

As you can see, Italian men love and marry black women. Don't believe to the fools that say that italian men USE black women only for Sex.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#15 Jun 5, 2010
Italianbello wrote:
<quoted text> i LIVE IN ITALY AND I'VE NEVER SEEN A BIRACIAL CHILD TREATED WITH CONTEMPT.OF COURSE, YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE RACIST, BUT UNFORTUNATLY THEY ARE IN ALL NATIONS. IF ITALIANS WERE RACIST, THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE SO ATTRACTED TO BLACK WOMEN. ITALIANS OF COURSE KNOW WHO PRINCE AND LOU BEGA ARE.
Not only does your Italian look like translator crap but if you do live in Italy then you would know that there are very few biracial children in Italy. Not many black people in Italy. Many Europeans are more racist than people in the US. Italian people liking to mix with Black people is a BIG FAT myth.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
Italy is very Nationalistic. They treat there mix people with contempt. Why wouldn't they? Halflings are disgusting no offense but Italy does not even know who Prince or Lou Bega is.
Italians would have to be living under a rock not to know who Prince is..haha And both of his parents are black.
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#16 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Italians arent attracted to black people in general. Most of them hold non Italians in contempt. Nice try with your fake proxy, your Italian looks it is from translator. Nice try troll, LOL!
What's your problem if italian men are attracted to black women, marry them and treat them like queens? Forse siete voi arabi ad essere razzisti contro le persone di colore. Come vedi ora ti scrivo solo in italiano. Perché continui a credere che io non sia italiano? Come vedi adopero anche il congiuntivo. Comunque, si capisce che il tuo unico intento è quello di provocare. Non essendo italiano, non puoi parlare a titolo di un intero popolo che non è il tuo.

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#17 Jun 5, 2010
Italianbello wrote:
As you can see, Italian men love and marry black women. Don't believe to the fools that say that italian men USE black women only for Sex.
I knew it your crazy IR BW using fake proxy, LOL!

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#18 Jun 5, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians would have to be living under a rock not to know who Prince is..haha And both of his parents are black.
Your right even I know prince. But why does this troll say Prince is mixed? I thought he had two black parents and no visible admixture.
Italianbello

Bari, Italy

#19 Jun 5, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it your crazy IR BW using fake proxy, LOL!
ahahahaha davvero pensi che io sia una ragazza nera che si spaccia per un italiano? Mi fai davvero pena. Prova a rispondermi, se hai capito quello che ho scritto.
UruEuWauWau

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 5, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians would have to be living under a rock not to know who Prince is..haha And both of his parents are black.
Mother mulatto. Prince in the 80's even supported rumors that she was 'white'. Prince always looked so Latino. lol
reality

Monterey, CA

#21 Jun 5, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians would have to be living under a rock not to know who Prince is..haha And both of his parents are black.
thats true, but i dont think if he was part italian that it would be a compliment to the people of italy....lol

I heard prince does not even consider himself to be "black" ... just a prince...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black crime is getting out of control 13 min coretta lioness 9... 28
I have white wife! 16 min KIP 111
Racist Trolls, quit chimpin' about Cam Newton 18 min Wadi 1
Black Males Top Pedo Crimes Per Capita In USA 20 min Fred 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min USAsince1680 1,346,063
I live the Black Male American Dream!! 22 min KIP 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min KiloEcho 39,884
More from around the web