Samoan Irish / whiteskin polynesian p...

Samoan Irish / whiteskin polynesian pretending to be a FEMALE

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VirgoSL

Thailand

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Sorry to all the blacks i embarassed by associating with him when you all told me he was a racist queer that was obsessed with black men.

he pretended to leave just to stop talking to me because it didn't make the black men jealous, now he is back as a female named "whiteskinned Polenysian".
VirgoSL

Thailand

#2 Feb 19, 2012
I feel so embarassed
Funny

Burbank, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Wow! I knew that was him!
whiteskinned polynesian

Whangarei, New Zealand

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Funny wrote:
Wow! I knew that was him!
You know that's sexyblackwoman trolling?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 19, 2012
whiteskinned polynesian wrote:
<quoted text>You know that's sexyblackwoman trolling?
And! Who are YOU??? Take your faggotry elsewhere!! Leave my people alone.
Funny

Burbank, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
whiteskinned polynesian wrote:
<quoted text>You know that's sexyblackwoman trolling?
No it's not! You really are a guy! I'm not going to cosign anymore of your posts when you hit on black men. You are disgusting I even read a post from you where you said you would let robble screw you and david beckham!

OMG!

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2012
they're different..irish is dumb and rude, w-s poly is just naive..she's alright..she's also cook islander while irish is samoan..
Funny

Burbank, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2012
sosene wrote:
they're different..irish is dumb and rude, w-s poly is just naive..she's alright..she's also cook islander while irish is samoan..
So 2 samoans from new zealand both stalk the AA forum? And she shows up the day after he leaves? And she argues all the same things he does, and that both have a strong affinity for black men. That's Samoan Irish and everybody knows it! OMG!

“Life Just Not ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

There Yet!

#9 Feb 19, 2012
VirgoSL wrote:
Sorry to all the blacks i embarassed by associating with him when you all told me he was a racist queer that was obsessed with black men.
he pretended to leave just to stop talking to me because it didn't make the black men jealous, now he is back as a female named "whiteskinned Polenysian".
Are you fking serious? I told that mutha fuka i was going to. Nevermind! That's some sneaky shxt. She/ he was saying she was hot and she was a woman. I don't think this is true. Why would someone go to all that trouble? I don't believe it. I think that person is a woman.

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2012
Black Dude 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fking serious? I told that mutha fuka i was going to. Nevermind! That's some sneaky shxt. She/ he was saying she was hot and she was a woman. I don't think this is true. Why would someone go to all that trouble? I don't believe it. I think that person is a woman.
i'll have a look at more of irish's posts..i know my peeps..

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2012
sosene wrote:
lol hello samoan. or should i say say samomos gay bf.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#12 Feb 19, 2012
Black Dude 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No, did you have Topix sex with him? Dude.... I think you were violated by a big husky Samoan male.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2012
VirgoSL wrote:
agreed.

no doubt it is samomo

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Feb 19, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not gay sweetheart..and i don't know any of these two..
whiteskinned polynesian

Whangarei, New Zealand

#15 Feb 19, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
See how dumb you are?

if you ask him to show his location he's from Australia why don't you AA stop being so rude! and realize other races do come on this thread...

Go on ask him...Like I said SBW started this thread...most of my convo has been with her.

no one else
whiteskinned polynesian

Whangarei, New Zealand

#16 Feb 19, 2012
sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not gay sweetheart..and i don't know any of these two..
Exactly they give themselves funny faces never realizing we different people...

“Life Just Not ”

Level 2

There Yet!

#17 Feb 19, 2012
sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll have a look at more of irish's posts..i know my peeps..
What do you mean?

“Life Just Not ”

Level 2

There Yet!

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No, did you have Topix sex with him? Dude.... I think you were violated by a big husky Samoan male.
What are you saying? I'm not gay and will never fk a person without knowin their gender first. Come on now stop with the accusations.
whiteskinned polynesian

Whangarei, New Zealand

#19 Feb 19, 2012
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
And! Who are YOU??? Take your faggotry elsewhere!! Leave my people alone.
shut up!

lol your people alone...All I'm seeing is BW and BM clubbing each other over there looks!

I don't know how AA culture is like but it's really dumb things you people fight about

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2012
VirgoSL wrote:

I knew it. He/she sounds the same. SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min thetruth 50,786
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 5 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 8 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 14 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 19 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 19 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 24 min dcool 113
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 35 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web