Norwich, UK

#2 Jun 8, 2008
i read that
PTBW Forever

AOL

#3 Jun 8, 2008
Nubian_x wrote:
i read that
Ok, what does that do? This is for white people who think that pale skin is ugly and tan skin is better.
keli

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2008
i am just asking, why are you posting this on here?? i know you might say it's because whites don't have a forum, but you could have posted this anywhere else, you had to do it here??
PTBW Forever

AOL

#5 Jun 8, 2008
keli wrote:
i am just asking, why are you posting this on here?? i know you might say it's because whites don't have a forum, but you could have posted this anywhere else, you had to do it here??
1. There are more white people here than anywhere else so this is the best place.
2. I have posted these same threads on every forum with lots of whites
3. The whites on the other forums are brainwashed and self hating so they are too scared that I am a racist and they will be tied to me if they respond(I am not btw).
4. yes there is absolutely no forum for whites when we really need one more than every one else, we are too divided because of the media's divide and conquer tactics.

“You're gonna say it anyway....”

Since: Jan 08

I'm over it!

#6 Jun 8, 2008
We are made in many colors. We are ALL beautiful...

“If you live to love you will..”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

love to live ((South London))

#7 Jun 8, 2008
PTBW Forever wrote:
You do not have to tan to look good, you need to get in good physical shape and then you will be more attractive but being darker doesn't do anything except increase self hate amongst whites.
Why would you post this on the AA forum knowing all the hassle it will cause, if you post it on any other forum, thats fine but i just don't think it will be suitable here, wouldn't there be more white people else where?

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 8, 2008
I dont really care much for pale skin. Tan is alot better in my opinion it stand out glowing.

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Somalia

#9 Jun 8, 2008
Be happy with what god gave you all skin colors are beutiful.

Level 1

#10 Jun 8, 2008
Carribean wrote:
I dont really care much for pale skin. Tan is alot better in my opinion it stand out glowing.
Actually i think it depends on the person, my best friend has pale white skin and shes beautiful, if anything i think tans make people look ugly and fake.
keli

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2008
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There are more white people here than anywhere else so this is the best place.
2. I have posted these same threads on every forum with lots of whites
3. The whites on the other forums are brainwashed and self hating so they are too scared that I am a racist and they will be tied to me if they respond(I am not btw).
4. yes there is absolutely no forum for whites when we really need one more than every one else, we are too divided because of the media's divide and conquer tactics.
i do understand your sentiment. if we are allowed a forum, whites should have one also. it's just that most threads like this that are created, are done to cause conflict.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Gainesville, VA

#12 Jun 8, 2008
east-african beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you post this on the AA forum knowing all the hassle it will cause, if you post it on any other forum, thats fine but i just don't think it will be suitable here, wouldn't there be more white people else where?
That's what I want to know too EAB. Him posting this stuff in our forum instead of the European forum(yes it exists here on Topix) tells us that pale skin really isn't beautiful as they have to post this stuff in a non-white place to make them feel superior and imply that non-white skin is inferior. SMFH.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Gainesville, VA

#13 Jun 8, 2008
No it isn't. What's so beautiful about a recessive trait(genetic defect; my favorite term!LOL!) with no significant benefit to me health wise?
PTBW Forever

AOL

#14 Jun 8, 2008
<quoted text>
Nope, sadly there are more proud non racist white people here than anywhere else on topix. I am sure Top Stories(the brainwashed white members) will delete my threads(it has happened before) and the European Forum will read my threads in a few months(it is never active)and never respond.
PTBW Forever

AOL

#15 Jun 8, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
No it isn't. What's so beautiful about a recessive trait(genetic defect; my favorite term!LOL!) with no significant benefit to me health wise?
It isn't recessive(or a genetic defect you jacka**) and it has many health benefits you idiot.

Level 1

#16 Jun 8, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I want to know too EAB. Him posting this stuff in our forum instead of the European forum(yes it exists here on Topix) tells us that pale skin really isn't beautiful as they have to post this stuff in a non-white place to make them feel superior and imply that non-white skin is inferior. SMFH.
I have no idea but i am guessing he wants an argument or debate, I've been to other forums and they seem to be mostly white. So why does he need to tell us white skin is beautiful? LOL
PTBW Forever

AOL

#17 Jun 8, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try buddy but she already knows what I am about and I have already posted it on the European forum as well as others(check for yourself).
PTBW Forever

AOL

#18 Jun 8, 2008
keli wrote:
<quoted text>i do understand your sentiment. if we are allowed a forum, whites should have one also. it's just that most threads like this that are created, are done to cause conflict.
All part of the media's plan to cause not only divide within the racial social groups but also between the racial groups.

Level 1

#19 Jun 8, 2008
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sadly there are more proud non racist white people here than anywhere else on topix. I am sure Top Stories(the brainwashed white members) will delete my threads(it has happened before) and the European Forum will read my threads in a few months(it is never active)and never respond.
Ok,PTBW if you want my opinion i feel you are not gonna get the response you want in this forum, if anything many (not all) white people who come to this forum choose to troll, so i dont think you will found the right white people to comment on this thread. But why are white people ignoring this thread on the european/top stories forum? maybe thats a few issues you can direct to them over there.
PTBW Forever

AOL

#20 Jun 8, 2008
<quoted text>
I have no idea but i am guessing he wants an argument or debate, I've been to other forums and they seem to be mostly white. So why does he need to tell us white skin is beautiful? LOL
Well I do want to be debating with self hating white people(I know black skin is beautiful and a lot of black people are believing that now but whites still very much hate pale skin). If you as a black person sees that white skin is beautiful then why is it so hard for whites to see that(that is what I am trying to get at with these threads)?

“Caribbean American”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#21 Jun 8, 2008
<quoted text>
Actually i think it depends on the person, my best friend has pale white skin and shes beautiful, if anything i think tans make people look ugly and fake.
Yeah you right I was just mad (at something else) and just type the worst thing I can think of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 4 min Josh 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,562,785
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 24 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 24 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 27 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 38 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 50 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web