University of Akron's Black Male Summ...

University of Akron's Black Male Summit growing in stature

There are 4 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Apr 12, 2014, titled University of Akron's Black Male Summit growing in stature. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

It appears that institutions across the nation -- the White House included -- are catching up with the University of Akron's Black Male Summit , an annual symposium that has been helping young black men succeed since 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Dirk Dasterdly

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2014
How can they catch up when deh bees warin da pants down belows da azz dog????? Stop acting like savages, this would be a good start.
Dirk Dasterdly

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2014
P.S. could someone ask any white male democrat or white male republican leaders when the white male summit will occur, just curious mind you.
Daytona Dave

Akron, OH

#3 Apr 13, 2014
De "white male summit" HAS BEGUN! Check your "Nascar Channel"!!

bah bah bah!
Chuck

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Nothing new here - black male summits are held daily in penitentiaries across the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 2 min Moses 1,724
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 10 min KiloEcho 14,518
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,405,041
Black chick and her rich white sugar daddy no s... (Apr '12) 23 min NubianPrincess 101
Time for Reparations 27 min Sonya Davis 10
Why are African American men SO obsessed with E... (Jan '12) 36 min EastAfricanAndProud 33
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 1 hr vfgh 18
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Lbrown 74
The DNC Convention 4 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 5 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web