Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Day after day, I hear the same old horror stories on Black males. Yesterday for once, i heard a good story about a man who coaching a Little League Team, these things are really rare in the AA community. Most AA men are too busy chasing ASS than to give back to any boys or girls.

Why are black men so selfish, self centered and arrogant when they little nothing compared to other races of men? Black men are so selfish, self centered and arrogant most don't take care of their children or care about their welfare, giving their children a solid foundation.

I don't blame Black women for "Moving on, Aborting Black fetus and hating Black males becuase they've done nothing for the race!
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#2 Aug 28, 2012
The black men that have clean records and employed are either with attractive black women or non black women. Ugly black women get left behind waiting for a white man that will take her. Attractive black women don't have any problem getting a man.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#3 Aug 28, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
The black men that have clean records and employed are either with attractive black women or non black women. Ugly black women get left behind waiting for a white man that will take her. Attractive black women don't have any problem getting a man.
That's not the case maceo! lmao

White men get the most attractive Black women even my White BF says this!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I think this term can fall easily on black men and women.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Attractive black women don't complain about black men , only the ugly ones do. Keep telling yourself that lie. You'll never be able to get a black man if you wanted one. You've been rejected by all black men. Black men don't care if white men get our rejects like you say we take theirs. I'll bet you run all over your white bf.
Black Scholar

Austin, TX

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Day after day, I hear the same old horror stories on Black males. Yesterday for once, i heard a good story about a man who coaching a Little League Team, these things are really rare in the AA community. Most AA men are too busy chasing ASS than to give back to any boys or girls.
Why are black men so selfish, self centered and arrogant when they little nothing compared to other races of men? Black men are so selfish, self centered and arrogant most don't take care of their children or care about their welfare, giving their children a solid foundation.
I don't blame Black women for "Moving on, Aborting Black fetus and hating Black males becuase they've done nothing for the race!
Please stop generalizing.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Black Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop generalizing.
maceo

You do it all the time which is why you married a Fuggly White woman. You kept saying all Black women are , Ho's, sluts and she boons" !

Funny, My White BF didn't get that in a woman! He's not ashamed of me and said I'm very good looking as well as have a nice figure, funny and kind!!

I tell him Black men still call me "Bytch, Ho, slut, Gold Digger, Sheboon which is why they don't get my time! lmmao
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Sadbuttrue,
White men call you "sheboon" everyday on topix.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#10 Aug 28, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
Sadbuttrue,
You want to be a White man so bad maceo!

My Whtie man calls me Good looking, have a nice Body, funny, good dancing, nice smile, nice legs, funny, honest and strong! lmao

Sheboon, bytch, ho sluts or disrespectful remarks come from Low Ass No good bitter black men like yourself! LMAO

You can't attract quality!
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Aug 28, 2012
bdcsr wrote:
Sadbuttrue,
I'll happily call her a sheboon (and worse) to prove your point.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>You want to be a White man so bad maceo!
My Whtie man calls me Good looking, have a nice Body, funny, good dancing, nice smile, nice legs, funny, honest and strong! lmao
Sheboon, bytch, ho sluts or disrespectful remarks come from Low Ass No good bitter black men like yourself! LMAO
You can't attract quality!
that works for me
APACHE

Collegeville, PA

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Is this all that gets discussed here?

LAME.
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Aug 28, 2012
APACHE wrote:
Is this all that gets discussed here?
LAME.
Largely. In that it's an AA forum, we sometimes discuss STDs (AIDS, in particular), infant rape, jenkhem, sloth, unemployment, murder, rape, robbery, fraud, government-fraud, corrupt CBC goverment-fraudsters, bastard children, destruction of the family unit, hookers, pimps, drug-dealers and Kools.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

#17 Aug 28, 2012
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Largely. In that it's an AA forum, we sometimes discuss STDs (AIDS, in particular), infant rape, jenkhem, sloth, unemployment, murder, rape, robbery, fraud, government-fraud, corrupt CBC goverment-fraudsters, bastard children, destruction of the family unit, hookers, pimps, drug-dealers and Kools.
and redneck pickups, TPT,methheads,krackers, KooKKlaners
Lovely

White Lake, MI

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Who knows
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#19 Aug 29, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
that works for me
maceo

I stay away from Black men, I could care less what you do!

GO DIE

Go find another Low Rate WW; leave us alone! You know Black women are running from you No Good Gorillas!

LMAO
prettysiren

Duncan, OK

#21 Jul 6, 2013
bdcsr wrote:
Yes but what's funny is whenever you see a black man with a white woman, she's either a meth head stripper or ugly and fat. Go figure right? Even my ex husband (who was German) noticed that black men will take ANY white trash out to bed and marry? Black men are notorious for bringing that one ugly white woman to the barbecue.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#22 Jul 6, 2013
Black men who go with white trash women are unattractive,worthless n***gr trash!
btch pleaze

Prattville, AL

#23 Jul 6, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
Black men who go with white trash women are unattractive,worthless n***gr trash!
agree,if you feel the same about bw....

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Looks like someone needs a refill of Bitch-Act-Rite™...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 2 min Tim from Evanston 45
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 2 min Ugh 3,195
NCAA defense is weak! 3 min The Critic 1
There's A War On The Black Male 3 min Big Knob 514
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RayOne 1,100,406
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min felisitas 2,076
The Elamites where blacks? (Mar '11) 4 min husayn 22
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 12 min Truth Hurts 4,717
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••