Which animal white people like to hav...

Which animal white people like to have sex with

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Devil Buster

AOL

#1 Sep 5, 2008
We all know white people are into beastiality. I'm curious which animal is white people's favorite animal to have sex with?
jessy jackson

AOL

#2 Sep 5, 2008
Devil Buster wrote:
We all know white people are into beastiality. I'm curious which animal is white people's favorite animal to have sex with?
cheeeeeeeeet,your mammie homie!

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Devil Buster wrote:
really???.......just like how we know all of us black people are into
crack????
chicken george

AOL

#6 Sep 5, 2008
Jimmy Burke wrote:
Filthy White wh*res usually like to have sex with negro animals. Of course, they usually die from aids or otherwise remove themselves from the genepool so it's all good.
wheasz bes dem fat white mama crackas? me gatsz taz haz one to support my crackhead assz

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

#9 Sep 5, 2008
more nonsense
LOL

AOL

#11 Sep 5, 2008
There are more perveted posts on this forum, than the one for human sexuality, which also attracts a ton of blacks. So it is not surprising.
sista hamhock

AOL

#12 Sep 5, 2008
screw dem honkeys, me likes dem big orangatangs and baboons
Jack

Oyster Bay, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2008
is there any intelligent life out there? where do people come up with this stuff? and they say were're the superior beings? maybe we should be locked up in the zoos and the wildlife let out.

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2008
um normally I wouldn't respond to a thread like this but I have a funny story......

one night the police in my city caught a man having sex with a horse....

ok well actually he standing up on a bucket behind a female horse giving it oral sex....

this is a true story....yucky...
jessy jackson

AOL

#16 Sep 7, 2008
emilyangel wrote:
um normally I wouldn't respond to a thread like this but I have a funny story......
ok well actually he standing up on a bucket behind a female horse giving it oral sex....
yousz didnt take any pictures of me did ya sista?
Megan

AOL

#17 Sep 7, 2008
emilyangel wrote:
Did it look anything like this?
Megan

AOL

#18 Sep 7, 2008
emilyangel wrote:
Did it look anything like the following?

http://chnm.gmu.edu/worldhistorysources/image...

Black_Warrior
Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Liverpool, UK

#20 Sep 7, 2008
You know, as you search round the net, you clearly see the depravity that is within the white race. Every sex fetish, every kinky sex act was created by white people.

There are hordes of white people who like to see the wives getting baned by other men (lol), you could not make it up (lol). Child molestaion, rape, homosexualty, beastilty, anything perverted or sick you can think of, you know plenty of white people have done it.

Now this is not to say, that some black people don't do it, but it's so very few of us, that it really don't count.

“THE PICTURE YOU LOVE MOST”

Since: Jan 08

DON'T DENY YOUR DESTINY

#21 Sep 7, 2008
Black_Warrior wrote:
You know, as you search round the net, you clearly see the depravity that is within the white race. Every sex fetish, every kinky sex act was created by white people.
There are hordes of white people who like to see the wives getting baned by other men (lol), you could not make it up (lol). Child molestaion, rape, homosexualty, beastilty, anything perverted or sick you can think of, you know plenty of white people have done it.
Now this is not to say, that some black people don't do it, but it's so very few of us, that it really don't count.
Maybe true. But homosexuality has gone back since Biblical times. And honestly, people of all ethnicities will do those acts, especially when money is involved.

Its just a matter of the price tag that some have. Some have higher, some lower. Now not many of us can not be bought for things of that sort.

If Donald Trump offered you 2 billion dollars to sleep with him one time, would you do it? I know I certainly WOULD NOT. But what evil rides the minds of men and women.

All this stuff you hear is nbot because it was under wraps, but more so a lack of interest and way of communicating the information. We live in the information age. We as a species are being fed tons of new information on a day to day basis. Many people crack under the pressure, while some become a new wave of niave people. Gossip rules the mainstream of our society as do "reality shows".

Stop to think, what has changed in the past 50 years? Nothing except the way information is broadcasted, shared and downloaded at an alarming rate. Call it information overload and has been touched upon as the dumbing of this generation. Some call it learning the truth, but how do you differentiate truth from fiction?

There are things that have been scientifically proven that have actually been challenged because someone does not believe in it. Even religion itself has not been kept sacred from this.

WHAT IS TRUTH AND WHAT IS FACT. Facts are undisputed information and evidence, that is peer-reviewed by proffesionals in that field, and has many dissertion papers written. Truth is what has been discovered, but has been passed down via word of mouth or belief from generation to genereation. Now it is very hard to prove a "truth" wrong, but it is possible. However, facts can never be proven wrong so they must be done away with.

I honestly suggest you study history greater detail than what you have shown. To study history, you must study ALL of its aspects and not be biased. History is like a river of time, all will lead back to its source, but you must discover it for yourself, not taught to you by others.
Robbie J

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 7, 2008
Donivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe true. But homosexuality has gone back since Biblical times. And honestly, people of all ethnicities will do those acts, especially when money is involved.
Its just a matter of the price tag that some have. Some have higher, some lower. Now not many of us can not be bought for things of that sort.
If Donald Trump offered you 2 billion dollars to sleep with him one time, would you do it? I know I certainly WOULD NOT. But what evil rides the minds of men and women.
All this stuff you hear is nbot because it was under wraps, but more so a lack of interest and way of communicating the information. We live in the information age. We as a species are being fed tons of new information on a day to day basis. Many people crack under the pressure, while some become a new wave of niave people. Gossip rules the mainstream of our society as do "reality shows".
Stop to think, what has changed in the past 50 years? Nothing except the way information is broadcasted, shared and downloaded at an alarming rate. Call it information overload and has been touched upon as the dumbing of this generation. Some call it learning the truth, but how do you differentiate truth from fiction?
There are things that have been scientifically proven that have actually been challenged because someone does not believe in it. Even religion itself has not been kept sacred from this.
WHAT IS TRUTH AND WHAT IS FACT. Facts are undisputed information and evidence, that is peer-reviewed by proffesionals in that field, and has many dissertion papers written. Truth is what has been discovered, but has been passed down via word of mouth or belief from generation to genereation. Now it is very hard to prove a "truth" wrong, but it is possible. However, facts can never be proven wrong so they must be done away with.
I honestly suggest you study history greater detail than what you have shown. To study history, you must study ALL of its aspects and not be biased. History is like a river of time, all will lead back to its source, but you must discover it for yourself, not taught to you by others.
We all know what animal you as a white person like to have sex with Donivan my man. That would be Dodo the Doggy. If he is not available any black man's bootie will do huh Donivan.

DON'T DENY YOUR DESTINY

#23 Sep 7, 2008
Robbie J wrote:
<quoted text>We all know what animal you as a white person like to have sex with Donivan my man. That would be Dodo the Doggy. If he is not available any black man's bootie will do huh Donivan.
Stop posting as Robbie J.

But since you understand this better here you go

http://sqon.net/images/Funny%20Pics/polotics/...

Level 1

Location hidden

#24 Sep 7, 2008
lol no i'm pretty sure he was a white guy but who really cares about his race. i just thought it was funny and gross
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it look anything like the following?
http://chnm.gmu.edu/worldhistorysources/image...

DON'T DENY YOUR DESTINY

#25 Sep 7, 2008
emilyangel wrote:
lol no i'm pretty sure he was a white guy but who really cares about his race. i just thought it was funny and gross<quoted text>
Nope thepic was of an African tribal warrior doing something to an animals rectum (face first). But this whole thread is stupid and obsurd.
hereforgood

Orinda, CA

#28 Sep 7, 2008
Black_Warrior wrote:
Of COURSE not, doesn't count at all. Blacks murder. Doesn't count at all. Blacks steal, doesn't count at all.

So remember, if a black kills someone you love,
it doesn't count at all.

Level 1

Location hidden

#30 Sep 7, 2008
I wasn't talking about the pic. I was refering to my prior post in this thread. I'm not blind lol :)
Donivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope thepic was of an African tribal warrior doing something to an animals rectum (face first). But this whole thread is stupid and obsurd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,404,754
Most blacks don't want to be black 1 min T-BOS 6
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 8 min Thunderstorm 22
Mexicans are cockroaches of California. They ne... 9 min Tacos 6
Blacks are much smarter than Asians (Aug '08) 13 min Lit 168
News Emanuel Cleaver: Hillary Clinton faces a irrati... 16 min okimar 14
The DNC Convention 16 min Hillary 2016 48
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 35 min Oh No You Di-nt 20
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 1 hr Redefined 40
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 61
More from around the web