Threesomes involving Black Couples an...

Threesomes involving Black Couples and a White Stud????

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Geelong, Australia

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Just wondering if any black couples have fantasized or carried out fantasies involving sharing their black wife with a white stud.

I have posted this topic in the Human Sexuality Forum as well.

Just curious and wonder if it happens.

Getting sick and tired of reading about white couples fantasies with a black guy.

Just wondered if it happend the other way around......like to hear from open-minded people.

Geelong, Australia

#2 Jul 19, 2009
Hmmm...no replies.

I guess threesomes and cuckholdery aren't on a black couples menu.

It appears to me that white couples are either more open-minded or sexually perverted or both.
indian_guy

Box Hill, Australia

#3 Jul 19, 2009
LOL.... perhaps it's best you try the islanders in Brissie bro

Geelong, Australia

#5 Jul 19, 2009
stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have no fantasies about you white bastards.
We know your deviates and perverts too well.
Go screw your canine, you fithy, white devil.
OOps! I upset someone.

Don't get me wrong, Iam not into cuckholdery or threesomes personally.....actually the idea of cuckholdery is a major turn off to me anyway.

Just interesting to hear how they react.

Iam just trying to find out why cuckholdery and interracial threesomes are always instigated by white couples and why black couples never do it.
Grand Wizard Pink Meat

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2009
No Black guys haven't been castrated and emasculated so the chances of that happening are pretty low.On another note many Black women actually still respect themselves.

Geelong, Australia

#8 Jul 19, 2009
I hate white devils wrote:
^^^^ Excuse me f*ckwit!!

Iam not a liar.

Yes, I have posted those topics to get a response to my observations about what I read about.

And what's this white devil sh*t....you racist as*hole!

What does it take to get a intelligent response to my post.....for crying out loud.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#9 Jul 19, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
Just wondering if any black couples have fantasized or carried out fantasies involving sharing their black wife with a white stud.
Getting sick and tired of reading about white couples fantasies with a black guy.
Just wondered if it happend the other way around......like to hear from open-minded people.
There probably are some. I've never met nor heard of them.
bolly

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
Affirmative action during sexy time?

Geelong, Australia

#13 Jul 19, 2009
all whites R devils wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you are a poseur and liar.
You are lecherrous and a voyeur.
Ask your mother about the length of her dick.
Ask your daddy about his manstrual cycles.
Then investigate why you would be driven to inquire about the sexual habits of anonymous people on the internet.
That is abnormal.
That is perverted.
That is sick and demented.
Have you molested children lately, creep?
Hahaha...you're f*cking idiot!

Keeps posting under a different username.

Of course people are anonymous and it's a public forum dipsh*t.

I don't know how an inquiring mind becomes a voyeur and leacherous person.

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#14 Jul 19, 2009
ummmmm that would be no...never...not likely.
Nice Guy

Lorain, OH

#15 Jul 19, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ Excuse me f*ckwit!!
Iam not a liar.
Yes, I have posted those topics to get a response to my observations about what I read about.
And what's this white devil sh*t....you racist as*hole!
What does it take to get a intelligent response to my post.....for crying out loud.
The African-American forum in not known for it's intelligent responses but has great comedic value.
Lawrence

Sunnyside, NY

#16 Jul 19, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
May I ask, why do you care so much of a black couple wanting a white guy for a threesome?

Quite frankly in my 24 years of life I've never come across a situation where a black couple wanted a threesome with a white guy...although I've seen threesome with a black couple and another black girl.

But that's about it.

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 19, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
Yaki, this stinks to me

Geelong, Australia

#19 Jul 19, 2009
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask, why do you care so much of a black couple wanting a white guy for a threesome?
Quite frankly in my 24 years of life I've never come across a situation where a black couple wanted a threesome with a white guy...although I've seen threesome with a black couple and another black girl.
But that's about it.
Well, because you read all the time with white couples bringing a black man into their threesomes, i was just curious if blacks introduced a white guy into their threesomes.

And whats wrong with it, if you are secure in your relationship.

What would a black guy do if his wife suggested that she fantasized about having sex with a white guy.

Could a black guy's ego handle it?.....even he wanted to see his black wife fulfill her fantasy..

I hear of white girls fantasizing about black men.....iam sure there are black women who fantasize about white men.

Or are black people more racially predjudice when it comes to interracial sex.....prove me wrong.
Come to Blacktown

Fredericksburg, VA

#20 Jul 20, 2009
stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have no fantasies about you white bastards.
We know your deviates and perverts too well.
Go screw your canine, you fithy, white devil.
I know right. white men love to be cuckolded

Geelong, Australia

#21 Jul 20, 2009
Come to Blacktown wrote:
<quoted text>I know right. white men love to be cuckolded
I know, I have read stories about it and read posts by white men and women who actually carry out this weird sexual fetish.

It makes me embarrassed and quite sick actually....seeing people in my own race carry on like sick perverts.

Yes, they can be hilarious to read about.....but still these poor idiots take it on for real.......and actually get turned by being humiliated and their wives enjoy it.

Lot of weirdos out there.
blackdevil

United States

#22 Jul 21, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...you're f*cking idiot!
Keeps posting under a different username.
Of course people are anonymous and it's a public forum dipsh*t.
I don't know how an inquiring mind becomes a voyeur and leacherous person.
the only reason whites do this is bcuz they are told lies by those damn black devils that he is bigger. lots of bw fantasize about wm i dont know if they are into threesomes but they do fantasize about men of other ethnicities just like alot of other women.
Siouxweety_Reloa ded

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jul 21, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
NEVER. seriously...NEVER. the other way around.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#24 Jul 22, 2009
blackdevil wrote:
<quoted text>
the only reason whites do this is bcuz they are told lies by those damn black devils that he is bigger. lots of bw fantasize about wm i dont know if they are into threesomes but they do fantasize about men of other ethnicities just like alot of other women.
Blackdevil? Isn't that an oxymoron.
blackdevil

United States

#26 Jul 22, 2009
haha you are very stupid, no it isnt, you all came from those fire smoked devils in africa with red eyes and kinky hair. even God states the heart of a black man is like that of a devils. while you all worshipped those other "gods" or demons more like it. BLACK DEVIL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A man is his Character Not his Penis 3 min SadButTrue 1
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min SadButTrue 563
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 19 min Mick 211
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 24 min whites suck 57
OOKLAND OR SAN FranSICKO? If you had to, which ... 26 min Fucisil 4
Why did God give White Man a Small Penis ? (Jul '16) 27 min itsy bitsy weiner 5
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 47 min SadButTrue 324
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 1 hr IT IS I 217
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 6 hr KIP 107
More from around the web