Us Aids fight shifts to African-Ameri...

Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men

There are 111 comments on the Sydney Star Observer story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men. In it, Sydney Star Observer reports that:

US President Barack Obama has signalled a change to his country's HIV response by appointing a gay African-American living with HIV to a high-profile government position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sydney Star Observer.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

#50 Apr 6, 2014
Boru wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Dare to be stupid.
jten

United States

#51 Apr 6, 2014
White men are the face of Dog Aids and pedophilia.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#52 Apr 7, 2014
the drugs they are giving folk (AZT) is whats killing them.

Level 2

this one

#54 Apr 7, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
The Administration should use you as the poster child for their efforts. Your maliciously misinformed ignorance and irrational hate are deadly and the government should be telling others to not let what you did to yourself happen to them. Do you really hate your own race so much that you are willing to tell them lies that were proved to be dangerous decades ago?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#55 Apr 7, 2014
Grey Dane wrote:
<quoted text>
Black gay men are the face of Dog AIDS and PedophiIia.
There is no Canine Immunodeficiency Virus.

Do you really have anything to contribute other than ignorance and hatred?

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#56 Apr 7, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Canine Immunodeficiency Virus.
Do you really have anything to contribute other than ignorance and hatred?
WHY do you even waste your time responding to people like this ???

And btw, there was an article in the newspaper the other day, which I saved, about a scientific study done about people like the above poster which concluded that these types of people, who continually post such inflammatory things on the web, meet the medical definition of "PSYCHOPATH".

I'll post a link to the article if you want.

It's best just to ignore these people and pretend that they don't exist at all, because by responding to them you satisfy their psychopathic wants, giving them exactly what they want, and thus you merely encourage them to post more inflammatory things, and continue the endless cycle of them posting such crap all the time.

Best just to stop respoding to them at all, and not even acknowledge their existence.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#57 Apr 7, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Only if you promise to tell us how in this day and age you managed to educate yourself to this level of stupid. Quick version. People in west central Africa had been infecting themselves and one another with the virus through out much of the early 20th century, but since it was occurring in isolated areas among populations that for the most part stayed put and weren't having much of the contact necessary to spread the virus with the outside world, so outside a few isolated cases, there was a natural containment to west central Africa. In the late 60's and early 70's, two trends happened that ended that containment. In the post independence era, there were large population shifts to urban areas where the infected met the other trend, sizable populations of outsiders of African descent, primarily Haitians. It is now known that the virus reached epidemic proportions in Kinshasa Zaire in the early 70's and Haiti later in the decade. It was also spreading, but more slowly, through individuals who became infected while visiting either Africa or Haiti. HIV is a slow acting family of viruses, it is known to take as long as a decade to do the damage to your immune system necessary to make you vulnerable to the infectious diseases and conditions associated with the syndrome. It took it appearing in gay White men in the US, with access to better than average medical care, before anyone would take notice. The reality was, by the time it showed up in these identifiable clusters, the virus had been repeatedly reintroduced into this country for the better part of a decade as this country was visited by infected members of all the above groups and/or those they in turn infected.
non~sense. You did not even try to explain the green monkey theory and how eating it suddenly translated into catching HIV via sexual relations, LOL!

Level 2

this one

#58 Apr 7, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
non~sense. You did not even try to explain the green monkey theory and how eating it suddenly translated into catching HIV via sexual relations, LOL!
It's a blood borne virus which also can appear in other bodily fluids that makes sexual transmission possible. Why you feel the need to laugh at your own flaming ignorance is beyond me. That's my job.

Location hidden

#59 Apr 7, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do you even waste your time responding to people like this ???
And btw, there was an article in the newspaper the other day, which I saved, about a scientific study done about people like the above poster which concluded that these types of people, who continually post such inflammatory things on the web, meet the medical definition of "PSYCHOPATH".
I'll post a link to the article if you want.
It's best just to ignore these people and pretend that they don't exist at all, because by responding to them you satisfy their psychopathic wants, giving them exactly what they want, and thus you merely encourage them to post more inflammatory things, and continue the endless cycle of them posting such crap all the time.
Best just to stop respoding to them at all, and not even acknowledge their existence.
The link could prove useful on these threads in the future.

I'll try to ignore them, but on this issue their ignorance and animus isn't merely annoying.

It's deadly.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Coolidge, AZ

#60 Apr 7, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
The link could prove useful on these threads in the future.
I'll try to ignore them, but on this issue their ignorance and animus isn't merely annoying.
It's deadly.
deadly ? Then shoot him and be done with it and move on.

Location hidden

#61 Apr 7, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely it was the result of a bite. Monkeys kept alive until consumption is desired last longer than a carcass in the absence of refrigeration in the tropics. Transmission might also have occurred during the slaughter itself, entering through a recent cut or puncture.

Retroviruses are nasty little microbes. The common cold is one such, and just as incurable. Fortunately thus far, none of the HIV strains have demonstrated similar rates of replication, mutation, and pneumatic aerosol transmission. Outside of a living host, it is relatively fragile, but within a host, it's long symptom-free latency period is problematic. People can be infected with, and transmitting, this retrovirus for years before the victim's immune system is sufficiently compromised to allow abnormal secondary conditions to arise for identification.

Incorrect information such as yours is deadly.

Location hidden

#62 Apr 7, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
deadly ? Then shoot him and be done with it and move on.
It is indeed fortunate for you that such is not my general rule.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Coolidge, AZ

#63 Apr 7, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indeed fortunate for you that such is not my general rule.
Well we here in Arizona (and in Brooklyn where I was born) are STRONG supporters of the Second Amendment !

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#64 Apr 7, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely it was the result of a bite. Monkeys kept alive until consumption is desired last longer than a carcass in the absence of refrigeration in the tropics. Transmission might also have occurred during the slaughter itself, entering through a recent cut or puncture.
Retroviruses are nasty little microbes. The common cold is one such, and just as incurable. Fortunately thus far, none of the HIV strains have demonstrated similar rates of replication, mutation, and pneumatic aerosol transmission. Outside of a living host, it is relatively fragile, but within a host, it's long symptom-free latency period is problematic. People can be infected with, and transmitting, this retrovirus for years before the victim's immune system is sufficiently compromised to allow abnormal secondary conditions to arise for identification.
Incorrect information such as yours is deadly.
so a monkey bit somebody in Africa and now blk American men are now the face of Aids?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#65 Apr 7, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's a blood borne virus which also can appear in other bodily fluids that makes sexual transmission possible. Why you feel the need to laugh at your own flaming ignorance is beyond me. That's my job.
how was it acquired through a monkey bite then acquired through sexual transmission? How did it began in a small African villiage in the 80s then evolve into a disease threatening populations around the world? Do you even know what a virus is? THINK.
Streetrunner

Babylon, NY

#66 Apr 7, 2014
I thought the AIDS in the male hay community was solved with the education on safe sex techniques and distribution of condoms.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#67 Apr 7, 2014
khemo therapy is what actually kills so-called cancer patients just like the drugs they give to people with so-called HIV/AIDS. The DRUGS are killing you: not the so-called condition.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#68 Apr 7, 2014
did you know you can test negative for AIDS, drink a glass of water and a few minutes later test positive? So much for an airborn and sexually transmitted disease!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#69 Apr 7, 2014
did you know that the various countries diagnose so-called HIV-AIDS in different ways? Not all use blood work to diagnose AIDS. they judge by the observation of 'particular' ailments. Dont believe me. Look it up.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#70 Apr 7, 2014
just because you have diarrhea does not mean you have HIV/AIDS! Whatever HIV/AIDS is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Moses 46,304
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 7 min dindu tribal leader 273
Why Black Women Are Dumb! 10 min Drilling for the ... 9
why are white people so ugly? 12 min John 115
Poll DID TOPIX DISCONTINUE the HUMAN SEXUALITY FORUM? (Jul '10) 20 min prakhikha 2
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 34 min Nopal 279
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 35 min Stupid Thread 107
The UK has left the EU 42 min Moses 90
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 46 min Moses 32,584
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Harrisson 42
More from around the web