Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men

Mar 31, 2014 Full story: Sydney Star Observer 109

US President Barack Obama has signalled a change to his country's HIV response by appointing a gay African-American living with HIV to a high-profile government position.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2014
gay AA..............

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#3 Mar 31, 2014
they have finally succeeded in making Afro-American men the face of HIV and AIDS..... which don't even exist.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4 Mar 31, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
they have finally succeeded in making Afro-American men the face of HIV and AIDS..... which don't even exist.
Which don't even exist? Afro-American men, HIV/AIDS, or your common sense? You are the poster child of the frustratingly feeble response of the African American community to a problem affecting the community so disproportionately. Denial that the problem even exists, you should be ashamed.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#5 Mar 31, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
Scary stupid.
Roscoe

New York, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2014
I know how to stop gay black men from getting AIDS.

Stop being gay. Problem solved.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Roscoe wrote:
I know how to stop gay black men from getting AIDS.
Stop being gay. Problem solved.
You remind me of Irish nuns who used to smack children's hands with rulers for writing with their left hands.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>More likely they got smacked for what they were doing with their right hand at the time......
When they were 6 and y yrs old?

Hardly.

Learn some history, shortpants.
Blacks Are Worthless

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 31, 2014
If I were president of America I would declare an edict whereby all blacks would be no longer eligible for AIDs treatment & medication & mandate that any blacks violating this law would be sentenced to triple life plus a thousand years in Supermax & mandate that all new black prisoners sentenced to Supermax must have sex with confirmed AIDS infected prisoners & withhold lifesaving treatment from them & so shall it be.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Satan willing, those low down heboons will spread their disease to sheboons, by the millions.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Which don't even exist? Afro-American men, HIV/AIDS, or your common sense? You are the poster child of the frustratingly feeble response of the African American community to a problem affecting the community so disproportionately. Denial that the problem even exists, you should be ashamed.
I just THANK GOD that no black men are gay !:)

<s>

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

33.00, -111.51

#14 Apr 1, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Scary stupid.
I don't think he was referring specifically to The Obamaniac.

“ WOOF ! ”

Level 1

33.00, -111.51

#15 Apr 1, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of Irish nuns who used to smack children's hands with rulers for writing with their left hands.
Reminds me of Irish nuns who used to smack children's hands with rulers for reading about Martin Luther.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 1, 2014
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but "African-American gay men" seems redundant somehow.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of Irish nuns who used to smack children's hands with rulers for reading about Martin Luther.
Never happened. There was nothing about Luther available, except in Minnesota and the Dakotas ... where even the Catholics were Lutheran.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 2, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>
"...can occur as early as age 6 months. Then, by 2 or 3 years of age, it is a habit. After that, there is not much change until the onset of puberty"
http://ecureme.com/especial/obgyn/Masturbatio...
Learn some biology, short attention span.
In my reply to that other poster I was drawing a comparison to the historical fact that Irish (and French) nuns would try to reverse a child's chirality through corporal punishment.

I've seen it.

What are YOU going on about, crosspatch ?
Wilson

New York, NY

#21 Apr 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
When they were 6 and y yrs old?
Hardly.
Learn some history, shortpants.
Why not? According to a lot of queers on this forum, they had sexual desires for the same sex and knew they were gay in kindergarten.
Wilson

New York, NY

#22 Apr 2, 2014
MISTER oH to you wrote:
<quoted text>
"...can occur as early as age 6 months. Then, by 2 or 3 years of age, it is a habit. After that, there is not much change until the onset of puberty"
http://ecureme.com/especial/obgyn/Masturbatio...
Learn some biology, short attention span.
I wonder if snyper will admit he was wrong again. I've never seen him admit that he was actually wrong on a topic.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Apr 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
In my reply to that other poster I was drawing a comparison to the historical fact that Irish (and French) nuns would try to reverse a child's chirality through corporal punishment.
I've seen it.
What are YOU going on about, crosspatch ?
You're missing the joke and he's told it twice now. You're talking handedness, he's talking 'bout what that handedness be doing. Something else the Catholics also seriously frown on, regardless of the hand you were using to do it. Get your mind into the gutter for goodness sake.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Apr 2, 2014
dragonpat wrote:
I agree with the guy below you because denial won't solve anything.
jten

United States

#25 Apr 2, 2014
Most white people have K9 or Dog Aids. Yes white men,when you put your micro penis in your family dog you can get Dog Aide. The white media will always cover up for white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 min African AE 2,328
Why Do Some Blacks Lie About Their Ethnicity (Oct '07) 3 min APV 310
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 26,308
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min African AE 7,655
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 10 min DobyGetsOwnedAsAl... 44
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 12 min Jax 54
Mr. Brown 13 min DobyGetsOwnedAsAl... 65
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 17 min Redefined 69
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr buttheads 316
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 4 hr quasar 77

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE