First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2013
You are a certified nutcase but in this case you speak the truth, men should help in the raising of their children, it takes more than 1 person to raise a child that much I know...
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#8 Aug 14, 2013
slaves suck
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#10 Aug 14, 2013
lol, bl-p you look fugly by the way

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are the worst stewards of children.
Generalizations are a pathetic display of one's maximum stupidity.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Silverness wrote:
You are a certified nutcase but in this case you speak the truth, men should help in the raising of their children, it takes more than 1 person to raise a child that much I know...
How many black men on this forum have kids?

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Aug 14, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>How many black men on this forum have kids?
Uhh.... How would I know?
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#14 Aug 14, 2013
:D alot, but the question how many moms know her their sons father is?

blacks suck

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 14, 2013
Take a wild guess.
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh.... How would I know?
Black hoe

Gloucester, UK

#16 Aug 14, 2013
Dark skin men are the best fathers, and got the best coxc.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#17 Aug 14, 2013
Blacks=apes

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#18 Aug 14, 2013
A father gives the child its identity (scientifically and biblically proven), so without a father the child will most likely be lost, I think it's the main problem of our community, especially after seeing fatherless sons on OWN, now I don't put all the blame on men because I know their are conniving women and some promiscuous ones, but looking at statistics those women can't all make up 70% of black women raising children alone. While some can be the result of divorce or being widowed, many of these women are in different situations some are young, lower class, fast, and selfish, but I'm highly sure they don't make up 70%. There are good single black mothers or else you wouldn't have many successful blacks, with 70% without a father, I'm highly sure many came from single parent home. I mean thanks to uncles, step fathers, coaches, and other black men who inspire the black youth, we go have good blacks. I do feel that men gives themselves too many excuses, if I knew a man who wasn't taking care of his kids, we would not be cool because he is apart of the problem. Men need to stop making excuses for each other because there is none. I mean you made your bed now you have to lie in it, if you don't want kids here's a thought stop having sex, nothing's 100%. And there are bad mothers of ALL races, so don't try that one only thing is many of them don't have to do it alone.

Level 4

and not your hair

#19 Aug 14, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
Blacks=apes
If you are a real Egyptian, you're calling yourself an ape.
happy

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are the worst stewards of children.
Blk FOOLS, in a FOREVER!( Lock-down SLUMBER.) Pick your heads up; get out! Do it individually (or) collectively. Remaining in a slumber saids you like it; getting out of it reveals you realize its no fun.

Blkpeople...wake the SHUCK up- it is BOTH the blk man and the blkwoman lack of GOOD sensiablity / wisdom / and collective drive- for the perdicument at present.

Blk men, mentor your sons, nephews, grandsons, male cousins, fatherless neighbors male children, babies, adolesence, teens,( and) young male adults.
Blkwomen, mentor your daughters, nieces, granddaughters, female cousins, motherless neighbors female children, babies, adolesence, teens,(and) young adults.

Blk men and blkwomen, mentor, teach, show, direct, LEAD- all blk children in the RIGHT direction; IT IS YOUR ( J.O. B ) and blkpeople if you see (other) RESPONSIABLE blkpeople CORRECTING your BAD azzzz! DISRESPECTFUL child and / or CHILDREN.....SHUT THE ( SHUCK UP!) And let it be./ old- but USEFUL.* AFRICAN PROVERB..." IT TAKES A VILLIAGE TO RAISE A CHILD.".( PASS IT ON )
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#23 Aug 14, 2013
im somali

Level 4

and not your hair

#26 Aug 14, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
im somali
Then why would you say such things, don't tell me you have a case of self-hate
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#27 Aug 14, 2013
A mother can NOT raise a boy to be a man and a man can not possible teach his daughter to become a lady. He can giver steps from his view, but it would never be the same as her mother teaching and shaping her. Blacks make things so difficult when it's really just that simple. If you impregnate a woman, be a real man and take care of your responsibilities as a father who helped bring that child into this world. Women nee to stop allowing themselves to sleep with idiots who they know are worthless (as individuals folks, individuals smdh for the dumb in the crowd). You know it takes more than just a minimum wage job to support our babies, but you still have them knowing the father will not stick around. Lets face it, it's not hard to understand. It takes TWO to properly raise a child. Every daughter and son need a father and mother, otherwise God would've came up with better ways for procreation. What is so hard about loving your own blood, your own seed? Boys NEED their fathers!
Shonah

Gloucester, UK

#28 Aug 14, 2013
Why is this white boy above me getting involved? I don't know how you sisters, do it. The only thing, I can touch is a black man. F that? White boy ish.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Aug 14, 2013
Shonah wrote:
Why is this white boy above me getting involved? I don't know how you sisters, do it. The only thing, I can touch is a black man. F that? White boy ish.
Trolling b*tch, you go under so many names. Yes, how DO sisters do it?

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Location hidden

#30 Aug 14, 2013
It would be huge change in the community, If black men fathered their sons.
Shonah

Gloucester, UK

#31 Aug 14, 2013
Black men are kings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min dreamhunk 40,826
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Donald-Do-Right 1,762,567
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 21 min Rain shower 167
Clapper admits: "SPY" in Trump campaign. 30 min RMG Inigo Montoya 11
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 35 min TrueTruth 44
The Go Back To Europe Movement 59 min RMG Inigo Montoya 45
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 140
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 1 hr Fullbraincarving 65
An intelligent black man 12 hr Redefined 31