Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2359 May 3, 2013
bytch admitted she was single. but by choice. lol for three years newnew? three yrs? it wasnt by choice cause u been steady bobbin that bobble head for topix clowns, then got tossed to the next clown.

whats wrong let me guess, you cnt find a good man? no good men in your area chuckles
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#2360 May 3, 2013
Let's see yall organize a boycott now. lolz

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2361 May 3, 2013
why are you single for the last three yrs?

why did you get in the middle of beef in the bands thread you had nothing to do with?

biggest question of all...why arent you on your forum lol

dance bytch

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2362 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>now answer whats your problem with me? why did you go on the bands thread and involve yourself you had nothing to do with?
i had no probs with vamp either. like you just explained how the beef started with him and vamp. but vamp just like you came at me in the bands thread for no reason. when i was not talking to him either. explain ho? nothing but jealousy
i guess vamp was jealous i was talking to cap and your jealous azz been hating cause you cant find ONE man offline. smh lol
If you lied once you will lie twice. Stop lying...

Listen every since you hooked with that nut, you losted your dam mind and you don't even see it. Black woman to black woman YOU KNOW he ain't sh!t. Why did you lowered your standards for a loser? Come on now... You can call me any name you can think of but I know better. Ain't no way...
Cap Black

United States

#2363 May 3, 2013
Yo mean champ.You got amnesia now.The first one you made for me.When you used to post as cocabana wifey.Its still up.lol.smh.
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>My baby=Sabir, CHAMP! Lol
And what poll???
Cap Black

United States

#2364 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>dance bycth keep dancing...
how many topix dycks have u sucked ho. i know of three so far
lol

Level 9

#2365 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
bytch admitted she was single. but by choice. lol for three years newnew? three yrs? it wasnt by choice cause u been steady bobbin that bobble head for topix clowns, then got tossed to the next clown.
whats wrong let me guess, you cnt find a good man? no good men in your area chuckles
Did I say years? Or this is something else you KNOW.

You don't have a good man aziya, you don't even have a man. You're single boo-boo. You're still bragging on a loser. Girl slap your own azz for posting this bull.

Bye! You're stupid!

Level 9

#2366 May 3, 2013
OMG! Wow!
Cap Black

United States

#2367 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
anderson how many female posters have you shown and passed your pic around to? how many ppl have you exchanged info with on this site? bytch please
yall busted desperate mofos pass out pics, talk on the phone, get emails etc with multiple ppl how many dudes seen my pic? email? talked to me? exactly FOH
These the most jealous hearted btches and btch n//gaz for real.They started with us from the begining.They came in the bands thread itching to beef.
Cap Black

United States

#2368 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lied once you will lie twice. Stop lying...
Listen every since you hooked with that nut, you losted your dam mind and you don't even see it. Black woman to black woman YOU KNOW he ain't sh!t. Why did you lowered your standards for a loser? Come on now... You can call me any name you can think of but I know better. Ain't no way...
Iand vamp is sitting on your lap rolling his neck like shanay nay with his arms crossed like a btch.You wear the pants don't you btch.
Cap Black

United States

#2369 May 3, 2013
These clowns are good for comedy.what adult thinks about making up a topix fight club to pick fights online? That's the level of childishness we dealing with.
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lmao i forgot about their "topix fight club" real grown mature ppl they are. exactly babe they came in there startin shyt now wanna front for the ppl

Level 9

#2370 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Iand vamp is sitting on your lap rolling his neck like shanay nay with his arms crossed like a btch.You wear the pants don't you btch.
Wow! And you are considered a GOOD MAN, a WISE CHOICE???

That's a shame... SMDH

a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#2371 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>These the most jealous hearted btches and btch n//gaz for real.They started with us from the begining.They came in the bands thread itching to beef.
They're not jealous, you two are just corny. Shouldn't you be off in some thread talking about how blacks builded da peeramids? lol
Ghost

United States

#2372 May 3, 2013
Ghost

United States

#2373 May 3, 2013

Level 9

#2374 May 3, 2013
Back to the topic...

Ladies take your time. Do not rush into a relationship because you might end up with loser. As you grow or reach a certain you should know what's good for YOU.

Mental abuse is far worse than physical. Mental abuse will make you forget about self. Mental abuse will warp your thinking. Mental abuse will make you abandon your morals. If you know in your heart that person means you no good, but you stay in fear of embarrassment and he know you are not going anywhere... the next abuse can be physical. You do not have to settle. You deserve better... Enjoy while waiting...

Level 9

#2375 May 3, 2013
*a* loser

certain *age*

Sorry I felt the need to post the above...
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#2376 May 3, 2013
Thanks for the props Mr A. You 100 times the man Cap Black is, honey. I think he's the one whose jealous of you.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2377 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
lmao.
Muuah!:)

Level 9

#2378 May 3, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>lmao.
Muuah!:)
HeHe hell! She's up in here lying about this 3 and yet to provide the proof on what she claim she know... at the same time calling me a ho because of that lie. Yet, YOU have been with at least over THREE females on this forum and she is so blinded by the stars that she doesn't even see that she's with the real ho... We all seen the proof on that... At one time didn't your wife post on here unregistered?

And she think she has a GOOD MAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easter is another Whites Only holiday! 2 min Nucking Figgers 11
Cognitive distortions + Guilt Tripping = Racist 3 min Okay 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Anton Ciguhr 1,207,365
Turkish men love black women! (May '14) 14 min Nia_ 145
Why do dark skin black women love light skin or... (Sep '09) 15 min KentTV 199
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 18 min Nia_ 44
light skin blacks - men and women attitude (Aug '09) 27 min KentTV 21
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 37 min RFD 122,793
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr johnplustwomore 112,643
Biracial IS NOT black 2 hr AmeliaSkunks 520