Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2335 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>that ho know i aint never talk to her like that. she still trying to make up shyt.
LOL!!! Make up shyt...? LOL

OMG! You two fools are so funny.

Thanks!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2336 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>she ain't gonna answer that.Its in black and white how they came in there and started with us.We wasn't even thinking about them clowns then.That's when fck boy Anderson had the "topix fight club".Some real lames for real.
lmao i forgot about their "topix fight club" real grown mature ppl they are. exactly babe they came in there startin shyt now wanna front for the ppl

Level 9

#2337 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
aww poor newnew never been married, been single for three years. i guess she just couldnt relate
lol
pull my random thread too. dance newnew dance boo...
If I'm dancing you're dancing too. Aren't you responding as well? LOL!!

You can not be this stupid offline too. LOL!!

Location hidden

#2338 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Of course and I'm not the only who have questioned you on this. What should I be jealous of? Do you even think before you post. You are talking about a wife, when you're a cheat and then you went down the pit to pick up a deadbeat?? Girl please! Lol!
explain why you didnt post on the thread newnew ms all for blk love? you just a hater thanks for providing proof of your haterism. i bet you was reading the thread saying 'that bytch make me sick" lol

keep dancing ho

Level 9

#2339 May 3, 2013
OMG! She really believe she has a ALPHA man. Lol!

He can't even spell A.

Supporting and bragging on a deadbeat. What an idiot...

Location hidden

#2340 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about MAN? I don't be on here ALL day and ALL night... and I know your slow azz don't know anything about multitasking.
And you still don't get... String my azz, I'm enjoying this. Why should I fear you? It’s not like your azz is bringing fire. You come in here puffing smoke and you leave out coughing… b!tch you’re weak.
of course you enjoy dancing on a string, youre still here 55 comments later and claimng you dont have time for this.

dance girl dance...

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2341 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
aww poor newnew never been married, been single for three years. i guess she just couldnt relate
lol
pull my random thread too. dance newnew dance boo...
How did you fck something up with a man you got 5+ kids by?

You know you can't have no more kids or you will be considered a 100% hoodrat.

And you young too. Lol you need to be trying to work things out with your baby daddy instead of being a pass around h0 to fck boys like cap.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2342 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you made a poll about me too once.lol
My baby=Sabir, CHUMP! Lol
And what poll???

Level 9

#2343 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>explain why you didnt post on the thread newnew ms all for blk love? you just a hater thanks for providing proof of your haterism. i bet you was reading the thread saying 'that bytch make me sick" lol
keep dancing ho
LOL!!!

Girl stop making me laugh at your dumb azz.

Location hidden

#2344 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm dancing you're dancing too. Aren't you responding as well? LOL!!
You can not be this stupid offline too. LOL!!
dance ho dance..

Level 9

#2345 May 3, 2013
OMG! We are on the right thread. We need to discuss Black women who falls for broke deadbeats men. Aziya need an intervention.... like right now.

Level 9

#2346 May 3, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Nonetheless, I just recieved a text from a nice looking breezy I met a couple weeks ago but I haven't had time to meet up with her yet. I was trying to go out with her on Wednesday, but she said she had plans. Then she responded with, "So just because you're not busy on Wednesday, I'm suppose to drop everything?"
Uhhh, YES! lol
She wanted to go out yesterday but I had already made plans with ole girl. Then she wanted Saturday by I'm going out of town this weekend. So now she's texting me for tonight but my Rockets are playing Oklahoma so no bueno.
Moral of the story is, it's just as hard for men out here as it is for women.
You only live once... enjoy. Do you think she's into basketball? If so, invite her to watch the game with you. You never know...

Level 9

#2348 May 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you young too. Lol you need to be trying to work things out with your baby daddy instead of being a pass around h0 to fck boys like cap.
LOL! Up in here calling someone else a ho and slut like she's Mother Teresa or something. You can't do nothing but laugh at that fool.

Location hidden

#2349 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
OMG! We are on the right thread. We need to discuss Black women who falls for broke deadbeats men. Aziya need an intervention.... like right now.
while youre at it get some tips on how to get a man and keep him. can you get at least on relationship that last longer than 6 months before you give advice

Location hidden

#2350 May 3, 2013
she can not hide her jealousy. you been single since 2010 newnew try getting a man first lol.

Location hidden

#2351 May 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
pass around? stop using the term i used on your recycled topix ho newnew, she still in rotation.

ive never talked to any dude on this site besides cap and thats why yall mad. that shyt is easy to see.

bytch cant get a man offline how about you help her find a man.

Location hidden

#2352 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Up in here calling someone else a ho and slut like she's Mother Teresa or something. You can't do nothing but laugh at that fool.
dance bycth keep dancing...

how many topix dycks have u sucked ho. i know of three so far

Level 9

#2353 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>while youre at it get some tips on how to get a man and keep him. can you get at least on relationship that last longer than 6 months before you give advice
Are you retarded? Did you just say Get and Keep?

Get one and then keep one? LOL!! Girl go take some of Cap medicine.

lol!!

Location hidden

#2354 May 3, 2013
and anderson here we go again just like newnew ho azz was calling ppl ho's when she been used and tossed by three different dudes on her, now you wanna talk

when you claim you have a lady you been with for years, but you were having an online fling with a poster here.

all yall done it but the difference is yall done it with MULTIPLE posters. bunch of recycled clowns

Level 9

#2355 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>dance bycth keep dancing...
how many topix dycks have u sucked ho. i know of three so far
Girl stop patting yourself on that cheap back. I'm enjoying this to the fullest. LOL!!

You don't know jack, you the same idiot who believe you have a ALPHA man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILLEGAL Mexicans 4 min Miguel is the man 164
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 min Loulou 1,721
White murdered is woeful. Black murdered is ce... 6 min Jethro The Coon W... 5
United States of Germany 7 min blkamericamale 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Ben YISRAEL 96,642
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 11 min I see triplets 108
The Kardashians aren't just trashy. They're dan... 15 min sillywoman7 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min Hetero-Sapien 26,402
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 376

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE