Observer3

United States

#2251 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>wow, her flaws? what flaws? that she's a single mother, you do know that bytch newnew is also a single mother too right? and she never even been married. ouch!!!
see this what i mean as yall attempt to talk shyt and make other ppl look bad youre putting down most of the posters here, including the ppl youre riding with. i know for a fact newnew exchanged personal info with at least three dudes from this site.
yall all just recycled used topix ho's.
Stop bringing kids in this. The flaw she talking about is what Peace was bragging about when he said a married woman with a family flew to Atl to have his animal jr.

Nobody talkin bout kids, every body got kids.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2252 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bringing kids in this. The flaw she talking about is what Peace was bragging about when he said a married woman with a family flew to Atl to have his animal jr.
oh now nobody's talking about kids. FOH bytch

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2254 May 3, 2013
Where the hell is that damn boot lickin republican Brotha Real? I told that wackjob to come in here a get these sissified men thats acting like straight bytches in a womans thread...guess he punked out?

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#2256 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>wow, her flaws? what flaws? that she's a single mother, you do know that bytch newnew is also a single mother too right? and she never even been married. ouch!!!
see this what i mean as yall attempt to talk shyt and make other ppl look bad youre putting down most of the posters here, including the ppl youre riding with. i know for a fact newnew exchanged personal info with at least three dudes from this site.
yall all just recycled used topix ho's.
Bzzzz! Wrong! You're lie... Provide the proof, I mean since you claim you know, where's the proof. What's pathetic is that you are claiming you have this so-call information now, when we've been at since last year... if you knew anything you would've used a long again. You are same woman who confessed her love and devotion for one man and six months it was another man and you're calling other women ho's. LOL!

You're a liar and a dumb one at that... Whoever told you they did lied to you because they knew you will believe ANYTHING.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2257 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a lie...

Location hidden

#2258 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>For real.These same two faced h0e n//ggaz in here, if she started back posting would be back to calling her georgious and kissing her @ss like they used to.We already now the p**sy fck boy youre talking to is mr anderson ducked off behind proxy. The same clown that stalks and inboxes you,yet tries to dog you out when you reject the corn ball.
well you know how it go.
Observer3

United States

#2259 May 3, 2013
Lol, I'm just tripping over how Cap is ALWAYS here. Middle of the night, early morning, mid day all day everyday. He be lurking like a fckboy 24 hr around the clock monitoring this website. And he think every body Anderson.

Certified fruitloop.
Cap Black

United States

#2260 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
You're right Aziya.I would drink your bath water.I really am jealouse of Cap Black because you're such a beautiful and intelligent women.
Don't be jealous of me, I want dck, not btches. I spend 99% of my time on topix chasing n's , I barely talk to Aziya, I don't want the btch. I just want y'all n's to be proud of me.

Location hidden

#2261 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzz! Wrong! You're lie... Provide the proof, I mean since you claim you know, where's the proof. What's pathetic is that you are claiming you have this so-call information now, when we've been at since last year... if you knew anything you would've used a long again. You are same woman who confessed her love and devotion for one man and six months it was another man and you're calling other women ho's. LOL!
You're a liar and a dumb one at that... Whoever told you they did lied to you because they knew you will believe ANYTHING.
yes bytch you are a used topix ho. youve been in rotation and passed around like an L since you joined. one poster already admitted he has your email addy on this very thread.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2262 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yes bytch you are a used topix ho. youve been in rotation and passed around like an L since you joined. one poster already admitted he has your email addy on this very thread.
Just what I thought... nothing! And for you to go by what some stranger told you is truly pathetic on your part. Dam!

Ain't that a b!tch, you're lying because of what some other lying person posted. Lol!!

SMDH!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2263 May 3, 2013
I see we not only have selorna but sadbuttboohoo spamming the board now....and, someone (I can just about imagine who) is crying to Topix about my posts again....Pot...Kettle....mmm hmmmm....Don't start mess and there won't be mess....Simple concept....still sayin'....

Location hidden

#2264 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought... nothing! And for you to go by what some stranger told you is truly pathetic on your part. Dam!
Ain't that a b!tch, you're lying because of what some other lying person posted. Lol!!
SMDH!
you really trying to sit here and say youve never exchanged info with dudes from topix? i know of three.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2265 May 3, 2013
Lol@I know for a fact, but don't know sh!t... because its a lie

Because someone else said so. Lol!

I want to see the original PM's, not the PM showing the reply area were you can edit words.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2266 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
Lol, I'm just tripping over how Cap is ALWAYS here. Middle of the night, early morning, mid day all day everyday. He be lurking like a fckboy 24 hr around the clock monitoring this website. And he think every body Anderson.
Certified fruitloop.
And I'm tripping over the "I know for a fact."

Location hidden

#2267 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm tripping over the "I know for a fact."
na youre tripping cause youre guilty boo. and it shows. say no more.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2268 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you really trying to sit here and say youve never exchanged info with dudes from topix? i know of three.
B!tch post the information. I ain't scared because I know you're lying.

What the F is the holdup!

I barely PM folks on here so I know you're a LIE!

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Works Both Ways...

#2269 May 3, 2013
Tick Tock you lying b!tch!

Location hidden

#2270 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Tick Tock you lying b!tch!
what are you waiting for pm's? lmao

look ho. you been single since 2010 when you was running around here with your e-pimp drunkenmaster, you went from him to john or blk famous (who already admitted in this thread he has your email)to your new boothing vamp. are you telling us youve never exchanged info with any of these dudes?

Location hidden

#2271 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Lol@I know for a fact, but don't know sh!t... because its a lie
Because someone else said so. Lol!
I want to see the original PM's, not the PM showing the reply area were you can edit words.
i know, everybody lies except you right?

Location hidden

#2272 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>B!tch post the information. I ain't scared because I know you're lying.
What the F is the holdup!
I barely PM folks on here so I know you're a LIE!
i also know for a fact you stayed in andersons inbox. johns, black famous and vamps. when you thought john and black famous were two different ppl but everybdy was telling your ho azz they were the same person. lol and you know all this info is on older threads. boo.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make a racist chimp on and chimp off. N... 5 min Typically 19
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 6 min Stupid Thread 72
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 9 min Stupid Thread 246
This forum is not for black people. 12 min Big Knob 4
What white female celebrities date black men? (Sep '09) 19 min vern schillinger 558
Ladies? Which race of men do you find most attr... (Jun '12) 23 min Stupid Thread 309
Should Black Men begin mass breeding with Asian... (Apr '12) 24 min Edgar12 94
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 30 min Edgar12 304
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 42 min Raynaldo 57
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 59 min Black Knight 7,645
Mr. Brown 59 min GetReal 57

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE