The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2257 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bringing kids in this. The flaw she talking about is what Peace was bragging about when he said a married woman with a family flew to Atl to have his animal jr.
Nobody talkin bout kids, every body got kids.
She's a lie...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2258 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>For real.These same two faced h0e n//ggaz in here, if she started back posting would be back to calling her georgious and kissing her @ss like they used to.We already now the p**sy fck boy youre talking to is mr anderson ducked off behind proxy. The same clown that stalks and inboxes you,yet tries to dog you out when you reject the corn ball.
well you know how it go.
Observer3

United States

#2259 May 3, 2013
Lol, I'm just tripping over how Cap is ALWAYS here. Middle of the night, early morning, mid day all day everyday. He be lurking like a fckboy 24 hr around the clock monitoring this website. And he think every body Anderson.

Certified fruitloop.
Cap Black

United States

#2260 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
You're right Aziya.I would drink your bath water.I really am jealouse of Cap Black because you're such a beautiful and intelligent women.
Don't be jealous of me, I want dck, not btches. I spend 99% of my time on topix chasing n's , I barely talk to Aziya, I don't want the btch. I just want y'all n's to be proud of me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2261 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzz! Wrong! You're lie... Provide the proof, I mean since you claim you know, where's the proof. What's pathetic is that you are claiming you have this so-call information now, when we've been at since last year... if you knew anything you would've used a long again. You are same woman who confessed her love and devotion for one man and six months it was another man and you're calling other women ho's. LOL!
You're a liar and a dumb one at that... Whoever told you they did lied to you because they knew you will believe ANYTHING.
yes bytch you are a used topix ho. youve been in rotation and passed around like an L since you joined. one poster already admitted he has your email addy on this very thread.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2262 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yes bytch you are a used topix ho. youve been in rotation and passed around like an L since you joined. one poster already admitted he has your email addy on this very thread.
Just what I thought... nothing! And for you to go by what some stranger told you is truly pathetic on your part. Dam!

Ain't that a b!tch, you're lying because of what some other lying person posted. Lol!!

SMDH!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2263 May 3, 2013
I see we not only have selorna but sadbuttboohoo spamming the board now....and, someone (I can just about imagine who) is crying to Topix about my posts again....Pot...Kettle....mmm hmmmm....Don't start mess and there won't be mess....Simple concept....still sayin'....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2264 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought... nothing! And for you to go by what some stranger told you is truly pathetic on your part. Dam!
Ain't that a b!tch, you're lying because of what some other lying person posted. Lol!!
SMDH!
you really trying to sit here and say youve never exchanged info with dudes from topix? i know of three.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2265 May 3, 2013
Lol@I know for a fact, but don't know sh!t... because its a lie

Because someone else said so. Lol!

I want to see the original PM's, not the PM showing the reply area were you can edit words.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2266 May 3, 2013
Observer3 wrote:
Lol, I'm just tripping over how Cap is ALWAYS here. Middle of the night, early morning, mid day all day everyday. He be lurking like a fckboy 24 hr around the clock monitoring this website. And he think every body Anderson.
Certified fruitloop.
And I'm tripping over the "I know for a fact."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2267 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm tripping over the "I know for a fact."
na youre tripping cause youre guilty boo. and it shows. say no more.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2268 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>you really trying to sit here and say youve never exchanged info with dudes from topix? i know of three.
B!tch post the information. I ain't scared because I know you're lying.

What the F is the holdup!

I barely PM folks on here so I know you're a LIE!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2269 May 3, 2013
Tick Tock you lying b!tch!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2270 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Tick Tock you lying b!tch!
what are you waiting for pm's? lmao

look ho. you been single since 2010 when you was running around here with your e-pimp drunkenmaster, you went from him to john or blk famous (who already admitted in this thread he has your email)to your new boothing vamp. are you telling us youve never exchanged info with any of these dudes?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2271 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Lol@I know for a fact, but don't know sh!t... because its a lie
Because someone else said so. Lol!
I want to see the original PM's, not the PM showing the reply area were you can edit words.
i know, everybody lies except you right?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2272 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>B!tch post the information. I ain't scared because I know you're lying.
What the F is the holdup!
I barely PM folks on here so I know you're a LIE!
i also know for a fact you stayed in andersons inbox. johns, black famous and vamps. when you thought john and black famous were two different ppl but everybdy was telling your ho azz they were the same person. lol and you know all this info is on older threads. boo.:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2273 May 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>B!tch post the information. I ain't scared because I know you're lying.
What the F is the holdup!
I barely PM folks on here so I know you're a LIE!
Bumping for this slow ho....^^^

Look, you need to have your sh!t together in front of you before you lie on me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2274 May 3, 2013
spazzing out over being passed around like a mic at open mic night. no need to be ashamed now. shouldnt spread yourself around like butter.ima call you ms buttersworth

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2275 May 3, 2013
well i have to go. all this info is on older threads. stop talking about other ppl when youre a ho your damn self.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#2276 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>what are you waiting for pm's? lmao
look ho. you been single since 2010 when you was running around here with your e-pimp drunkenmaster, you went from him to john or blk famous (who already admitted in this thread he has your email)to your new boothing vamp. are you telling us youve never exchanged info with any of these dudes?
Damn you slow ho, where is the proof? I know what I have done and its nothing what YOU THINK you know.

You're the same dumb idiot who think you are a god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Europeans 3 min Kato 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,498,078
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 min misfit 0676 1,217
Got into it with some black guy in the neighbor... 5 min Charlie 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 6 min Kato 3,861
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 19 min Real 75
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 23 min Kato 451
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 47 min ItsMana 623
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 48 min KyleMackey 39
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 57 min KIP 125
Here's a poem that I wrote for you crackers 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 57
More from around the web