Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Alphabet song? A lil late, but at least you learned something from this exchange.
Now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No worries, its not just you. According to Dr Zeff there are plenty of highly sensitive men and this video will help you to understand yourself. Again, you're welcome :)
you see it struck a nerve when you called him sensitive.He's alrready fighting to avoid the question as to why he would "throw his panties at another man". Maybe tommorow he"ll have an excuse.lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Boy pay attention, I post that last month when you came in clowning on another thread.
Beside you need to focus on the questions at hand. Don't worry about me... Stop acting like you see the comments about YOU.
I'm through with you. Right now all I'm going to do is laugh. Get back in there boy, you're just in round two.
Why are you encouraging Cap, Swade, Vamp etc to argue on the Women's Thread?
Why are you joining in with it, so that it goes on page after page?

You don't really care about women at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Check this out Ladies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

We love intelligent Black Women on this thread.

This is a very powerful video.
Cap Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>*chuckling*
Don't be upset that I can at least type 2 coherent sentences without my brain sputtering and my heart palpitating. If you would have stayed in Romper Room you'd be aiight now too.
Instead, you turned to a life of crime, a life I DON'T knock you for, however, what I will ridicule is that your stupid @zz got caught. And the reason Owhy I KNOW you got caught was because of just that...YOU'RE A STUPID @ZZ!
LOLOL!!!
Now you've managed to rehabilitate yourself into this flourishing internet SNITCH. But I guess anything beats you being one of "ameriKKKas DUMBEST Criminals".
I'm sure all of your parole officers, drug sponsors and crooked cops that have your h03 @zz on payroll have always exhorted you..."It'll work if you work it"! Its just a shame seeing you "working it" at the expense of Andrea.
Here's a house warming token for your punk @zz too...
https://www.google.com/search...
G@y vamp wrote--"you "working it" at the expense of Andrea"
Serg ant mcgruff police @ss n//gga,why are you still calling out peoples names in posts?why did you feel the need to holler out someones legal name especially in a conversation that had nothing to do with you? Dry snitch.What I mentioned was no secret,she posted it several times that's what she wanted.you on the otherhand was calling out her name for no reason.judging these posts hasn't saved you from looking like the true police n//ga and homo that you are.what made you tell a man that you'd throw his panties at him?lol fggot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
I went to pick up a detox from a local black owned spa. I felt like I was watching a movie, this couple was beating the sh!t out of each other!
I thought it was two girls at first because it was a lightskin chick fighting a darkskin dude with long locks.
I was stunned!
They were blocking the entrance and the owner had to kick dude out!
I can't believe he was fighting her like she was 7ft tall and 200lbs! Wtf!
That is so sad.
Then he started screaming, "I'd got to jail for my mothafcking babies!"
What is wrong with these men?
They were probably both high.
A lot of couples are unified by their love of drugs and love of getting high together.
Most of these crazy couples you'll see fighting in the street are lovers who are both addicts.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
*YAAAWN*
This is all I hear from you...
MACEO

Instead of creating "Women's Threads" when your a Man-Gina why not do do something constructive and volunteer? LMAO

You hate Black women with a Passion! LMAO

MACEO

This is even funnier!

Black men need to change their Image! LMAO

Mountain Dew Banned 'Racist' Commercial 2013

5 black men in prison line up with a goat! LMAO I'm laughing at the goat and then they threw in a White woman that was beat up! LMAO

http://youtu.be/FEV7hIzCNxs
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of couples are unified by their love of drugs and love of getting high together.
Most of these crazy couples you'll see fighting in the street are lovers who are both addicts.
MACEO

I wonder how many hours and thousands of posts you posted with your 500 profiles! lmao I think its close to a Million or more by now!

Don't you feel foolish because your almost 60 years old? Image posting and hating on Black women with Millions of posts only to die old and alone!

Shaking my head

Only Black men like MACEO! lmao

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you encouraging Cap, Swade, Vamp etc to argue on the Women's Thread?
Why are you joining in with it, so that it goes on page after page?
You don't really care about women at all.
Women thread? Have you ever seen a thread on topix staying on topic? This thread got messed up weeks ago because we couldn't stay on topic. What's the problem with them being here since that was the main focus? These men have their own minds.

We just having fun right? That trips me out, it's fun when certain members starts trouble however when its thrown back at them they're crying with an attitude and wants to follow you around and post your name into their comments like a hurt child. They can LOL with a quick nasty post, but you're in the wrong when you do it.

Not all women, I just don't care about you. You know this thread was interrupted weeks ago because folks wanted to discuss their hate towards other members.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Soul_Electronica wrote:
I went to pick up a detox from a local black owned spa. I felt like I was watching a movie, this couple was beating the sh!t out of each other!
I thought it was two girls at first because it was a lightskin chick fighting a darkskin dude with long locks.
I was stunned!
They were blocking the entrance and the owner had to kick dude out!
I can't believe he was fighting her like she was 7ft tall and 200lbs! Wtf!
That is so sad.
Then he started screaming, "I'd got to jail for my mothafcking babies!"
What is wrong with these men?
I remember driving around exploring short-cuts and I saw this man and woman fighting in their yard. I slowed down to call the police. I made sure they both saw what I was doing by letting my phone show. She had plenty of chances to run, but she stayed. I turned around and she was still there while this man was yelling in her face. I couldn't believe it.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that I ran outta props, but there could not have been truer words typed on this entire thread.
Thank you...:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>mmmm, I wouldn't say it's romantic. I'm taking her to Buss Boys and Poets for a few drinks and open mike night. Something simple. I'm sitting in my living room procrastinating, watching the game.lol
Damn, it's 8:30 already.
I hope you made it on time.

Who you going for in the playoff?
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

black men least desired on dating sites
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
maceo

Hi MACEO

did you find another WW yet?

I wish you the best looking! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Women thread? Have you ever seen a thread on topix staying on topic? Th, I just don't care about you. You know this thread was interrupted weeks ago because folks wanted to discuss their hate towards other members.
MACEO

well, I think your creating a Woman's thread for Black women only and your the main poster on her makes you look like a Fat A** LOSER!

Your almost 60 years old and all you do is Bash Black women! lmao
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
REDNEX ON METH
LOW INCOME
W
on
IS
A
LOSER
MACEO

Black men are the least desirable men - GirlsAskGuys.com

They actually have good conversations on the site....the BM are you but they said Black women are ugly and they perfer softer features of Whie women and other races so they go with who their atracted too.

If this is true, Black women need to go for what attract women which is money!

LMAO
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember driving around exploring short-cuts and I saw this man and woman fighting in their yard. I slowed down to call the police. I made sure they both saw what I was doing by letting my phone show. She had plenty of chances to run, but she stayed. I turned around and she was still there while this man was yelling in her face. I couldn't believe it.
MACEO

Instead of creating "Women's Threads" when your a Man-Gina why not do do something constructive and volunteer? LMAO

You hate Black women with a Passion! LMAO

MACEO

This is even funnier!

Black men need to change their Image! LMAO

Mountain Dew Banned 'Racist' Commercial 2013

5 black men in prison line up with a goat! LMAO I'm laughing at the goat and then they threw in a White woman that was beat up! LMAO

http://youtu.be/FEV7hIzCNxs

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Noone's being "sensitive". I think you're the one who's LEARNING that your d!ck ain't as big as you THINK it is and that certain men ain't lettin' you slide wit' the dumb sh!t just because you're a SUPPOSED to be a "woman".
If you can come in here and talk slick...you should be able to handle SLICK being talked back to you.
It's obvious that you ain't really built like that. Maybe you're more compatible & comfortable rappin' with fcuktards like Cap?
*shrugs*
lol!
You reek sensitive. If you werent we wouldnt still be talking about this stupid shyt.
You think I cant handle that faggoty shyt you type? Bytch please! lol.
I dont "clique up"...I dont play favorites...and I damn sure not going to let you slide with the slick talk, that was a bytch move. Do any men ACT like men anymore?

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The men that are "fighting" on here are just the mere undercard. Trust me when I tell you this...WOMEN ALWAYS are the main event when it comes to a fight.
Men can scrap and go back to normal (for the most part)...women can't.
It takes a special kind of woman to patch things up.
Women do make up but they don't trust each other

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

observer2 wrote:
<quoted text>he kept da focus on bossy cuz he wanted da spotlight off himself an he saw he was gettin clowned for pullin a b8tch wit 3 kids now wat does that say about his a**? he wanted to magnify her flaws to keep da focus off his own. dats how u know peace a certified fckboy that he would sacrifice his b*tch to save face. fruitcakin to da fullest
wow, her flaws? what flaws? that she's a single mother, you do know that bytch newnew is also a single mother too right? and she never even been married. ouch!!!
see this what i mean as yall attempt to talk shyt and make other ppl look bad youre putting down most of the posters here, including the ppl youre riding with. i know for a fact newnew exchanged personal info with at least three dudes from this site.
yall all just recycled used topix ho's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••