Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony touch wrote:
"for black women only"
Very fuggen interesting
I guess you're right at home then, huh?

Here's a housewarming token just for you...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledged your acknowledgement. Did I not?
What
MACEO

Talking to yourself again MACEO?

you post 1,210 posts on this forum as GAY BLACK MAN! LMAO

MACEO

Just think those Poor Dumb Black men with no means of making an income prostitute themselves for T-Shirt, Dinner and a few dollars! LMAO

Funny for men to be prostituting themselves; other races of men will mock you in shame for bragging about being prostitues!

YOUR NOT A VERY SMART MAN MACEO!

Okay, so Poor Uneducated Dumb Black men rather be a "Prostitute" for White women than create things and take their people out of poverty and advance themselves?

LMAO

Prostitutes are mainly WOMEN IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES NOT MEN! You never see a group of men PROSTITUTE NEVER FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TO TODAY ..........ITS NEVER BEEN MEN!

THAT'S A SIGN THAT YOUR SO FAR BELOW YOUR GOING EXTINCT!

That's a sign of weak men who are WITHOUT HOPE! When you subject yourself to being a CUM RELEASE FOR ANOTHER RACE and you also waste your youth and end up with nothing except a few trinkets!

YOUR BRAGGING ABOUT BEING PROSTITUTES FOR WHITE WOMEN? LMAO

THAT'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY SHAMEFUL AS MEN!

MACEO, I'll bring up that as a 60 year old man your BRAGGING ABOUT BLACK MEN BEING PROSTITUTES FOR OTHER RACES AND THE WOMEN RATHER THAN TO FIND EMPLOYMENT OR CREATE SOMETHING THAT WILL SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES! LMAO FOLKS WILL LAUGH AT YOU!

ILL SAVE THIS CONVERSATION AND SHOW THEM! THAT' WILL LET MANY BLACK WOMEN KNOW HOW DUMB OLDER BLACK MEN THINK!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ! LMAO
Tony touch

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you're right at home then, huh?
Here's a housewarming token just for you...
Note how everytime you try to draw me in, I ignore that sh*t.

Shoulda learned by now, and why you even try to get in a convo with me, i'll never know

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
You p**sy closet fruit cake n//ggaz and trout mouth h0es keep hatin
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
aye..
And this is why another n::a is raising your kids right now.

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Grow up fckboy, you too old to be trying to be tupac and "oj da juice man".

lmao pure fckboy.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
Look at vamp gay 2ss screaming at 910 disaster like a women.He the queen of long winded emotional posts.Such a feirce strike a pose btch.Everything must be done with "flair" for that gay leo.A fckn drama queen is what he is.
*chuckling*

Don't be upset that I can at least type 2 coherent sentences without my brain sputtering and my heart palpitating. If you would have stayed in Romper Room you'd be aiight now too.

Instead, you turned to a life of crime, a life I DON'T knock you for, however, what I will ridicule is that your stupid @zz got caught. And the reason why I KNOW you got caught was because of just that...YOU'RE A STUPID @ZZ!

LOLOL!!!

Now you've managed to rehabilitate yourself into this flourishing internet SNITCH. But I guess anything beats you being one of "ameriKKKas DUMBEST Criminals".

I'm sure all of your parole officers, drug sponsors and crooked cops that have your h03 @zz on payroll have always exhorted you..."It'll work if you work it"! Its just a shame seeing you "working it" at the expense of Andrea.

Here's a house warming token for your punk @zz too...
https://www.google.com/search...

“married and working on baby #2”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

what is so interesting about the walking dead.When they had the marathon I fell asleep on it....its boring and so over hyped.Are people THAT bored nowadays
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Grow up fckboy, you too old to be trying to be tupac and "oj da juice man".
lmao pure fckboy.
MACEO

Just think those Poor Dumb Black men with no means of making an income prostitute themselves for T-Shirt, Dinner and a few dollars! LMAO

Funny for men to be prostituting themselves; other races of men will mock you in shame for bragging about being prostitues!

YOUR NOT A VERY SMART MAN MACEO!

Okay, so Poor Uneducated Dumb Black men rather be a "Prostitute" for White women than create things and take their people out of poverty and advance themselves?

LMAO

Prostitutes are mainly WOMEN IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES NOT MEN! You never see a group of men PROSTITUTE NEVER FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TO TODAY ..........ITS NEVER BEEN MEN!

THAT'S A SIGN THAT YOUR SO FAR BELOW YOUR GOING EXTINCT!

That's a sign of weak men who are WITHOUT HOPE! When you subject yourself to being a CUM RELEASE FOR ANOTHER RACE and you also waste your youth and end up with nothing except a few trinkets!

YOUR BRAGGING ABOUT BEING PROSTITUTES FOR WHITE WOMEN? LMAO

THAT'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY SHAMEFUL AS MEN!

MACEO, I'll bring up that as a 60 year old man your BRAGGING ABOUT BLACK MEN BEING PROSTITUTES FOR OTHER RACES AND THE WOMEN RATHER THAN TO FIND EMPLOYMENT OR CREATE SOMETHING THAT WILL SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES! LMAO FOLKS WILL LAUGH AT YOU!

ILL SAVE THIS CONVERSATION AND SHOW THEM! THAT' WILL LET MANY BLACK WOMEN KNOW HOW DUMB OLDER BLACK MEN THINK!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ! LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, it doesn't matter. They need the lies to make them feel ALPHA! HA!
Sorry that I ran outta props, but there could not have been truer words typed on this entire thread.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
what is so interesting about the walking dead.When they had the marathon I fell asleep on it....its boring and so over hyped.Are people THAT bored nowadays
MACEO

Black men need to change their Image! LMAO

Mountain Dew Banned 'Racist' Commercial 2013

5 black men in prison line up with a goat! LMAO I'm laughing at the goat and a White woman being beat up! It appears by one of the Balck men! lmao LMAO

http://youtu.be/FEV7hIzCNxs

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You so dam crazy! Lol!
You saw that he ran off to where it all started and you took it there. Ha!
Now you & I both know that Cap QUACK is far too incontinent & chock full of pride to tap out that easily. It'll be 5/ 2/ 2020 and he's STILL be on SLOPix BRAGGING about lining Mill's @zz up to put a baby in her.

Have you ever seen such a clueless d!ckhe@d?

We been in this sh!th0le since 2010, and just when you've thought you've seen it all...

smFh
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>*chuckling*
Don't be upset that I can at least type 2 coherent sentences without my brain sputtering and my heart palpitating. If you would have stayed in Romper Room you'd be aiight now too.
Instead, yave your h03 @zz on payroll have always exhorted you..."It'll work if you work it"! Its just a shame seeing you "working it" at the expense of Andrea.
Here'
MACEO

This is even funnier!

Scott

Black men need to change their Image! LMAO

Mountain Dew Banned 'Racist' Commercial 2013

5 black men in prison line up with a goat! LMAO I'm laughing at the goat and a White woman being beat up! LMAO

http://youtu.be/FEV7hIzCNxs

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Where's my baby Aziya at anyway?? I'm taking her off ignore for tonight and tonight only.

If you see her send her my way. I had a few beers and I want to talk nasty to a bich I wouldn't want schit to do with in real life :)

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm joking, Aziya is a goddess :) She's really dumb though and dudes get bored with her really quick.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I acknowledged your acknowledgement. Did I not?
What you should have done is left it there, but you had to bring it back up in your back and forth with cap. Tell me, did he bring it up a SECOND time or did he drop it?
Guilt you isn't what Im trying to do. Im TELLING you to keep MY NAME out of your bullshyt. POINT BLANK.
It matters not who the response was to, only what was said. Why you had to "snap back" at me with your sassy little comment is a reason only you know. Maybe you felt like I was playing you and had to be a man and respond.
Clearly, I was further explaining my initial post cuz, like I said before, maybe you weren't clear.
It wasn't clarity of YOUR intent that was needed, after YOU brought it back up....I felt it was MY INTENT that needed to be clarified. It wasn't a dig @ you (now it is), I just repeated what I said...yet you took it that way and responded and such. I even went as far as to explain my reaction to the poster that made me post that comment in the first place.
DO YOU FOLLOW NOW? THERE WAS NO MALICE IN MY 2ND POST TO YOU! YOU JUMPED THE GUN. Maybe ya lil feelings got hurt because you know you're behaving badly.
You're playing yourself here.
Im here to debate....I joined to argue. Its a great pastime and it can be done without the simple minded bs YOU ALL are doing. Putting peoples personal lives on front street isn't cool at all. Draggin the kids and family issues into some online beef shyt? smh.
I can go back and forth with you all day, plus take part in discussions that require more brain cells. Its what I signed up for.
*YAAAWN*

This is all I hear from you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

KC said blondegirl has a deep smoker's voice and she sent nude pics of pussi to him.WTF

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Cap Black wrote:
This the type of shyt i used to be on with them fake n//ggaz like vamp back & fruit cake Anderson back in the day wanted me banned..
The real Gods no longer here understood me..
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THT8CE0HF0EE0...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
What? Was that supposed your be you "glory days"?

Do you think you the sh!t because you in the SLOPix graduating Class of "06"?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! GTFOH!

Its a good thing the "gods" that where here have moved on because if they were still here they'd see just how much of a fraud you are. Be thankful...SNITCH!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

nutsodivine KC said you have a manly voice I just got off the phone with him.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

men are funny when they argue all they do is call each other fxgs back and forth lol.It's nice to see ya'll argue for a change.Women need a break,glad not to see any women fighting on here today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,801 - 1,820 of2,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••