Observer

United States

#2091 May 2, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
I see me exposing how much of a hypcrate and a police n//gga you was for using peoples real names on here got you writting a ten page story.No need to do all that explaining,I just pulled your h9e card fck boy.Millie vanillie fruit cake. I never once mentioned names on here.It was you two h0e n//ggaz.you felt the need to mention her name so you could seem like you somehow important,like you on the inside of some juicy gossip. Cause you a h9e n//gga.You even type like a btch,like a scorned women.Making up shyt to make yourself look good. I never admitted to stalking you,fake @ss n//gga.I said for some reason you didn't have shyt to say when I posted directly to you,but when I said I was done with this thread like a coward you waited til I was gone to respond,thinking I wasn't comming back. You move like a snake in the grass.I got the guillotine for you fck boys. <quoted text>
After reading it was actually you that brought bossy up when you were getting clowned. After you brought her and Aziya up as proof you wasn't a clown. Then "Anderson" not sure if that was him but since you said it was pointed out they wasn't your women. Then YOU put bossy on blast when you specifically said " she flew out to ATL to get pregnant by me WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED".

Every body already knew her name and you were talking about either her or Aziya then Aziya cleared her name.

You put bossy business out there and made her look like a slkt and cheater and desperate just to try and make yourself look like a player.
Cap Black

Marietta, GA

#2092 May 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaand SCENE!
Yeah exhale fruit cake.when you gonna explain your fruity comment that you made?you claimed in that Bands thread that you gave us a reason,bt we could never find that post. Again,what was your reason for telling Disaster Looms,"if I where a women id throw my panties at you,no homo". You told us you gave us an explanation but there never was one.Here's your chance fruit cake.why would you throw your "panties"at another man? Watch you dodge the question.lol
Clown.
Cap Black

Marietta, GA

#2093 May 2, 2013
Observer is mr fruit cake anderson.He scared to post under his real name knowing ima bring up his "all black womens p**sy stinks" comment.
Cap Black

Marietta, GA

#2094 May 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, 910 said that there were some "strange people" on here. Assuming that she was talking about YOU wasn't necessarily a longshot.
And for your info, I did fire back...and I'm done here.
Being that you don't have the sense that you were born with to be ashamed of your own behavior, I'm not heaping any shame onto myself by entertaining your perpetual bullsh!t.
Along with being a b!tch & a SNITCH, you're an attention wh0r3 & a drama king and no one in their RIGHT MIND would endure you no longer they'd have to.
Yeah you're done cause there's no way around you calling out swade for using her real name,yet yesterday like a btch n//gga you was doing the same.You in the right clique with mr anderson.Birds of a feather flock together.Keep judging these posts like it changes the h9e n//gga you really are.
Cap Black

Marietta, GA

#2095 May 2, 2013
Flying to see is mwas also old news fck boy anderson/observer.

The beta males always outnumber and envy the alpha males which are few :-)

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#2096 May 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaand SCENE!
STFU, you self professed HOMO beech!
Relic

Toronto, Canada

#2097 May 2, 2013
Can someone post the link where Cap Black put out names and his business on topix? I need to see it for myself and will make the judgement based on what I read.

The Man For the FUTURE

#2098 May 2, 2013
ROTFLMBAO.
pYAH, IS JUST A MOFO POS....FI REAL. LOL

The Man For the FUTURE

#2099 May 2, 2013
POS, wants to throw his homo sheet my way..rotfl...when this MOFOING Fairy has been caught throwing his "PANTIES" to another male poster on this forum. rotfl.

Really....GTFOH>> useless POS!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2100 May 2, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
What yall are doing isnt strange, just juvenile. Something else had me looking at the screen like "WTF?"
I shouldve kept my opinion to myself and stuck to the real debate threads.
smh.
Im out.
I totally get it...I'm "juvenile" & "petty". You made your point clear the first time.

Are you done?

YES?

Later.

The Man For the FUTURE

#2101 May 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you're done cause there's no way around you calling out swade for using her real name,yet yesterday like a btch n//gga you was doing the same.You in the right clique with mr anderson.Birds of a feather flock together.Keep judging these posts like it changes the h9e n//gga you really are.
Don't even waste any energy on Anderson...another weak arse beech...he needs an entourage to muster his courage...either he posts indirectly to you or judges posts.

Sometimes i pity this idiot...cause he's been wanting to hump "pyah" for a while...like the raging dog he really is...i mean really, how low must an online poster get to feel accepted onced again..hilarious sheet from Anderson fkbastard. rotfl.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2102 May 2, 2013
Once again Vamp was hinting to ME/about ME on what "I" should do for the very nice YouTube link Disaster Looms posted to ME. I was on the thread, DS was on the thread and we all knew it was about the link to ME. Its very sad that you insist on pushing this lie onto others to make you look better.

Some of you trolls always mess up a good thread. SMH

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2103 May 2, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
Just curious!!! who is all up to get Selorna Paden banned (if possible)?
I said it yesterday and I will say it again....If all of us report thisspambot everytime it posts, eventually Topix will have to act....It only takes a minute to make the report....still sayin'.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Oakland

#2104 May 2, 2013
*this spambot*

Level 6

DC

#2105 May 2, 2013
Can't we all just get along people?
Observer

United States

#2106 May 2, 2013
Relic wrote:
Can someone post the link where Cap Black put out names and his business on topix? I need to see it for myself and will make the judgement based on what I read.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T754IAHDM0IML...

That's the post where Cap is trying to make himself look like a player at bossy expense. People here already knew her name.

Level 9

#2107 May 2, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it yesterday and I will say it again....If all of us report thisspambot everytime it posts, eventually Topix will have to act....It only takes a minute to make the report....still sayin'.....
I agree, at the same time I believe topix are allowing the trolls to bump certain threads to keep the site active.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2108 May 2, 2013
LOLOL!!!!

This b!tch-SN!TCH, five-0 n!**a still in here screaming he "alpha".

You can't be "alpha" all while being a Liberace/ Sammy the Bull type n!**a...telling tales on women you were supposed to be involved with...all while airing sh!t out to the one you're supposed to be with currently.

It simply doesn't work that way...

Level 9

#2109 May 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Once again Vamp was hinting to ME/about ME on what "I" should do for the very nice YouTube link Disaster Looms posted to ME. I was on the thread, DS was on the thread and we all knew it was about the link to ME. Its very sad that you insist on pushing this lie onto others to make you look better.
Some of you trolls always mess up a good thread. SMH
Bump... To make it clear...

Level 9

#2110 May 2, 2013
Swade wrote:
Can't we all just get along people?
Good evening Swade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,192,543
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 109,982
Mexican Drug Cartels vs Black Panthers (Mar '12) 3 min UruEuWauWau 144
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 4 min selina london 85
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min gargantos 121,708
SBT, do you need me to remove curse on you? (Mar '14) 6 min Fear Me 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min African AE 29,178
All women prefer white men 6 min canday 2,648
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min African AE 31,233
Sarah Palin: We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 1 hr iamcuriousnow 23
More from around the web