The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2037 May 2, 2013
To Ms.NewNew, Capree, the OP of this thread, and anyone else who responded that I may have missed (this thread grows larger by minutes LoL)...

Thank you so much for the kind and caring words regarding my post on breast cancer, breast self-examinations, and my own experiences with it. Breast cancer is something that I take very seriously... I hope that you all do, too.

Remember that breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer and the second most common cause of cancer death amongst AAW.

I wish good health to every woman on this thread. Keep checking yourselves, ladies, and make mammograms and gynecological exams a priority!

:)
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#2038 May 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning ladies!
Hey my beautiful sister. Just stopping by for a minute.....I wishing you a wonderful and blessed day. Girl.....from what I see...YOU are the sunshine of this forum. LOL Keep spreading your light around sis. Maybe it will catch on.(SMH)Later.....pEaCe!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#2039 May 2, 2013
correction: I'm wishing you

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2040 May 2, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody's post says A LOT about who they are. And how people respond to certain situations says even more.
Nice...I second this notion.

If someone here, by their own volition should happen to divulge something about themselves that is sensitive in nature...that should not be some type of "green light" to attack them and calcify further their vulnerabilities.

What we've seen demonstrated here these past few days, particularly between Swade & the person you're addressing now is that you had BOTH parties that have mercilessly, very exceeded these boundaries.

What's even more fcuked up is that a poster who's seldom here, a poster who involved herself with cap offline, a person that was SUPPOSED to be cool with BOTH individuals had to be exploited in the process.

Right is right...wrong is wrong...BOTH these catz were DEAD WRONG.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#2042 May 2, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey my beautiful sister. Just stopping by for a minute.....I wishing you a wonderful and blessed day. Girl.....from what I see...YOU are the sunshine of this forum. LOL Keep spreading your light around sis. Maybe it will catch on.(SMH)Later.....pEaCe!
Good afternoon my beautiful sister with SoUl.:)

Thanks, I guess... Lol! As you can see it can be a gift and a curse.:)

May your day be wonderful and blessed as well.
jari

Newark, NJ

#2045 May 2, 2013
Ghetto black woman make. Black woman look bad every blackman won't. A ghetto women black people think being dumd or being triple. O g.

Level 9

#2047 May 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on here all night? But you got every award for topix points on your avatar.You shooting for 20,000 points today aint you btch? Once again you make up lies about the Bands thread,.Youre a fake h0e ms new new.TBMNR called you out on it on this thread(like many other posters have).And we've also had beef more recent than the bands thread.Yall like to huddle up behind inbox with mr fruit cake anderson and look fro troubel.Remember yall fake clique had the "topix fight club"? Yall some lame h0es for real.
Retard it is call points for a reason and there are more than one way to get them, as well as more forums to collect them from. If you combine all your trolling accounts together I'm sure you would have much more.

All this other chicken sh!t is a repeat from a boy with sh!t for brain. I knew you wasn't through with your grown azz. SMH

Level 9

#2048 May 2, 2013
That b!tch is crazy. OMG!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#2049 May 2, 2013
watching for thy love.These low budget black movies are horrible but funny.I still watch street tales of horror and tales from the hood.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2050 May 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>man you a bytch n//gga.It was your fck boy swade that leaking out all her personal info,calling out names like you did yesterday.Yall some police @ss n//ggaz.Just yesterday your btch 2ss was screaming out her name in your posts to me like the true h0e n//gga that you are.Swade always been a bytch on this forum.Like you,posters that know your track record in the past have seen you come into my threads looking to start beef,tryin to get a topix rep.You and that bald headed snaggle tooth ms new new are so concerened about which topix two faced posters like yall.Btch stick to poppin that @ss for them h0e n//ggaz you run with.mr fruit cake anderson got a fresh crispy 20$ waiting for you in the corner.P**sy fck n//gga.Keep my name out your post.Yesterday i thought we made an agreement to stay away from each others post.But as your side kick slut ms new chew once admited,yall love this attention.
Hope I get to go to you and bossy wedding.I've never been to a wedding before

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2051 May 2, 2013
his fat azz suppose to be on a diet and he's eating all these dxmn sweets at the buffet.Hey fatback where's my cheesecake at?

dude is more curvacious than me.I told his fat azz he needs to start running.He said he can't cause he got bone spurs.I'mma get a whip....and we'll see which one hurts more.Cause your fat azz is gonna run

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2053 May 2, 2013
if I have a son I'm raising him as a black man.He wants to raise him as native american.I turned down his marriage proposal I don't want to be his wife I don't love him.I love the baby
Alfie

UK

#2054 May 2, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img 97/2351/6828513640531641601210 0.jpg
look black women your dream man.
make a wish. wish on a star. one day you too can find an over weight white man with low salary to call your on. its possible black women. just win on a star.
thats right sheboons go for it

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2055 May 2, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
how come you black females always show pictures of your body, azz, boobs? yet never your face. I guess its true that black women look like men in the face so they have to show off their fat body features lol.
Because I love staring at my own breasts on the computer.So far in the 2nd trimester they are growing and if they continue to grow throughout my pregnancy I may be a G or a H cup after my milk comes in.I will have to find out a way to breast feed my baby.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#2056 May 2, 2013
he doesn't want our son playing sports like basketball or football or unning track just because his fat azz can't do it.I'm gonna make sure my baby boy is active so he can buy his mama a house when hes famous :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2057 May 2, 2013
Lol, why is this soft dude mentioning me when it's other men raising his kids?

The dude ain't with his btch, and the n111a don't make no money so you know she got full custody.

Dude been looking for a btch here for years so the nlla family been out of whack, and his kids been calling some other nlla daddy for years.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2058 May 2, 2013
HERE it is ladies!

70 year old black woman on strict diet LOOKS like shes in her 20's

http://tumfweko.com/2012/11/29/meet-70-yr-old...

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2059 May 2, 2013
There are some strange folks here...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2060 May 2, 2013
Interesting.From your link;

Larkins says the secret to her beauty lies in the raw vegan diet, consisting of organic vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts grown in her own garden, she calls the ‘fountain of youth’.
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
HERE it is ladies!
70 year old black woman on strict diet LOOKS like shes in her 20's
http://tumfweko.com/2012/11/29/meet-70-yr-old...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2061 May 2, 2013
910disaster wrote:
There are some strange folks here...
For real :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoot all whites 8 min u make me laugh 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Trump he pied piper 1,403,952
Is Jacob from Twilight a pedophile ? 15 min u make me laugh 2
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 20 min u make me laugh 3
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 23 min u make me laugh 161
The matriarchal society, is not working for the... 31 min u make me laugh 6
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 46 min KiloEcho 8,057
More from around the web