The Women's Thread: For Black women only

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1581 Apr 28, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! He just wants attention. The only way to keep the topix men in line is to ignore them when they act up.
...and I know he's going to think I'm lesbian too because I said that.*eyeroll*
Yes Ma'am!

In the future Ill keep my mouth closed when I get a comment response to me 'mentioning' him smh...lolz

Seriously! I agree because a thread still goes on even when someones left out. Understood!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1582 Apr 28, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
I can not fight but sometimes I wish I could the living sh!t out of some of the posters.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

BWUHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!

ROTFLMBA Off!

XD

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1583 Apr 28, 2013
I hope everyone enjoys the new week.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1584 Apr 28, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
I hope everyone enjoys the new week.
You too sweetheart :)

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1585 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Plenty black men like metal. And date who ever you like.
All the black men i'm around do not. The ones that like some kind of metal like that stupid poserish, emo scene black veil brides metal, and watch anime with the skinny jeans. Hell no! I want a real metal head. Or goth would be fine too. Goth would be reeeal nice.

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1586 Apr 28, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Hi DimmuBorgirFreak
You don't have a problem, you need to be around people who like Metal as much as you do.
I used to talk to a metal head (he's black too), I thought that
sh!t was so annoying...he FORCED me to listen to thrash...THRASH! WTF!!! I was so freakin' pissed at him after that.
Anyway just hang out with artists or find black men who are "weird" too.
I guess I have to wait until I move then. I'm tired of being the only girl without a boyfriend!

Oh, and btw thrash is awesome. Metal is the best music pn earth. Those artists work so hard to learn how to play guitar so fast and powerful, the lyrics are the bomb. When incorporated with traditional european and sometimes asian elements, like the hurdy gurdy, violin, bagpipe, etc... It's a master piece.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1587 Apr 28, 2013
DimmuBorgirFreak wrote:
See, I like Metal music
I'm a black man, and I like metal, too, especially Gothic and symphonic metal.
My favorite metal bands are Draconian and Eternal Tears of Sorrow.
Here's a thread I created:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCMOECNUK19C...
You should check it out.

>:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1588 Apr 28, 2013
DimmuBorgirFreak wrote:
<quoted text>
All the black men i'm around do not. The ones that like some kind of metal like that stupid poserish, emo scene black veil brides metal, and watch anime with the skinny jeans. Hell no! I want a real metal head. Or goth would be fine too. Goth would be reeeal nice.
Lady, you're just going to have to date a white guy if you can't get over the music thing. Most white guys aren't into metal/emo/goth, so you're going to have a hard time finding one of them too, but easier than finding a black one I guess.

Simple solution.. date white guys that are into metal.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1589 Apr 28, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! He just wants attention. The only way to keep the topix men in line is to ignore them when they act up.
...and I know he's going to think I'm lesbian too because I said that.*eyeroll*
If ignoring us were really that simple. Not!

*chuckling*

;{)

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1590 Apr 28, 2013
-TSL-___VII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man, and I like metal, too, especially Gothic and symphonic metal.
My favorite metal bands are Draconian and Eternal Tears of Sorrow.
Here's a thread I created:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQCMOECNUK19C...
You should check it out.
>:)
GASPS! 0.0. I LOOOOOOOOVE Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Lost Rune Of Thunder. Where do you live?:D

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1591 Apr 28, 2013
DimmuBorgirFreak wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have to wait until I move then. I'm tired of being the only girl without a boyfriend!
Oh, and btw thrash is awesome. Metal is the best music pn earth. Those artists work so hard to learn how to play guitar so fast and powerful, the lyrics are the bomb. When incorporated with traditional european and sometimes asian elements, like the hurdy gurdy, violin, bagpipe, etc... It's a master piece.
I know and I hate to be like that towards a genre...but I was really mad at him, lol. He knows I am not really into metal...and I told him it was okay to play ambient or Black Sabbath.

Try meetup.com and search for groups, like heavy metal heads or gothic groups...I'm assuming you're well over 18?!?:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1592 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>If ignoring us were really that simple. Not!
*chuckling*
;{)
You wasn't being bad yet...:-p...

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1593 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, you're just going to have to date a white guy if you can't get over the music thing. Most white guys aren't into metal/emo/goth, so you're going to have a hard time finding one of them too, but easier than finding a black one I guess.
Simple solution.. date white guys that are into metal.
Nah, I have white friends that are into Metal, and they're cool and all, but I want to be comfortable. I can date a white guy, but A black man is even better because I am comfortable on the inside and outside. If I had to date a white man he would have to be european cause white American men are racist.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1594 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, What are you doing in Germany? I work with a team of engineers over there that design electronics.
Minding my business that's what i am doing here haha nah just exploring . Lol so you work internationally ? or you just travel occasionally for business?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1595 Apr 28, 2013
DimmuBorgirFreak wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I have white friends that are into Metal, and they're cool and all, but I want to be comfortable. I can date a white guy, but A black man is even better because I am comfortable on the inside and outside. If I had to date a white man he would have to be european cause white American men are racist.
Lol, not all white american guys are racist. I have lots of white friends and non of them are racist. Some are even so not racist that it becomes annoying. I've spent lots of time in europe and they are just as racist when you cross a racist one.

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1596 Apr 28, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and I hate to be like that towards a genre...but I was really mad at him, lol. He knows I am not really into metal...and I told him it was okay to play ambient or Black Sabbath.
Try meetup.com and search for groups, like heavy metal heads or gothic groups...I'm assuming you're well over 18?!?:)
Thanks for the Advice. I hate online dating though, it's tedious, and you have all these creeps, people you don't even like or fit the requirements messaging you. But if I end up like the 40 year old virgin, maybe I'll try it for real.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1597 Apr 28, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Minding my business that's what i am doing here haha nah just exploring . Lol so you work internationally ? or you just travel occasionally for business?
Lol :) a little bit of both..

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1598 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, not all white american guys are racist. I have lots of white friends and non of them are racist. Some are even so not racist that it becomes annoying. I've spent lots of time in europe and they are just as racist when you cross a racist one.
I guess our experiences put us at a disagreement. I have white american male friends, they are extremely cool, brothers I might say, but the majority of white males I get along with are from Europe. They are the friendliest ever, very nice to me. Racism is different in europe than in the U.S. Americans hold on the history of their ancestors and hate people today for who their ancestors have been or what they've done. So the relation ships between blacks and whites in America is a bit on the negative side since we've had a very terrible negative start with each other, but that is not really so for Europeans.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1599 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about her sliding her puxxy up against another womans?
what are you homophobic? why are you worried about what she does behind closed doors. where are you from Uganda? what you want to do kill her?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1600 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just end the conversation here.
like you are a intelligent individual...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our poor white folks what should we do oh poor ... 6 min Spinning 360 waves 2
Progressive Insurance a racist company (May '10) 10 min Smokey 2
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 13 min Jake 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min EditorAtLarge 1,685,728
Im too satanic and possessed for yall boys illu... 47 min Yisraelite Suprem... 7
More questions blacks won't answer... 47 min Jake 30
Affecting people with the flu virus literally a... 53 min Yisraelite Suprem... 22
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 177
The white race will rise again 3 hr Harrisson 50
We wuz kangz 3 hr Harrisson 17
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 83
More from around the web