Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1519 Apr 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your non sequitur was duly noted....You need to corral that anger before you implode, Ms Ad feminam rant....smh....
Ignore and leave it Sis. Why bother trying to reason with a foul-mouthed, ghetto, guttersnipe who's tongue is hanging out of her mouth drooling over the women on this thread. Obviously her vocabulary is reduced to ghetto insults that show what sewer she crawled out of.

Seriously, quit the thread. Don't get down into the gutter with this slore/butch.

Talk to you later!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1520 Apr 28, 2013
I can not fight but sometimes I wish I could the living sh!t out of some of the posters.

Location hidden

#1521 Apr 28, 2013
*could beat

Location hidden

#1522 Apr 28, 2013
IR BW wrote:
Ladies, this is the WOMEN's thread. It's for us black women to post any and all topics that concern US.
Feel free to discuss work, hobbies, relationships, business, fiances, beauty, movies, men, sex, women's rights, children or whatever we think about on daily basis.
This is our exclusive women's club. This means no men allowed. Let's use it for good as a place to come to for advice, guidance and shared experiences.
So let's not fk it up by responding to men who post here or getting baited into silly, time-wasting bw/bm debates or encouraging IRBM to post here.
...back to the topic, lol.:)

I think I'm going to take a conversational class, Italian, Japanese and Spanish...all three. Why not?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1523 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
bappie is always switching up kissing my azz one day and talking shid the next.I don't even bother with that alcoholic watermelon head harriett tubman looking bxtch anymore.Phony as a piece of bologna
This is how it starts with you playing the victim. You're no victim and I have never, ever, kissed your azz. You want to name call? Why did you take that pic off the internet with your nappy hair flying everywhere needing a perm or at least combed and your poppy eyes bugging, huh? Why did Topix remove your pic with your saggy boobs flopping all over the place? And isn't this the second, third or fourth time you've been pregnant, attention ho? And speaking of KC, why did they remove that filthy, xrated thread? Whatever I look like is a hell of a lot better than you and at your age, that just shows how used up you are. I haven't been banged and clanged by half of the men on Topix, nor met them in strange hotels to screw. Do you even know who the father of this baby is?

Now, you can post about me since you want to start some chit and have short term memory. I was never your friend, never liked you because all you do is lie, start chit and sling your slutty arse all over this forum, trick!

Now you've got something to post about! As if anyone decent on this forum would call your two-faced azz a friend! You're the one who ratted out all the business on the black thread we were trying to build and smooching up with all the white, racist men.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#1524 Apr 28, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>This is how it starts with you playing the victim. You're no victim and I have never, ever, kissed your azz. You want to name call? Why did you take that pic off the internet with your nappy hair flying everywhere needing a perm or at least combed and your poppy eyes bugging, huh? Why did Topix remove your pic with your saggy boobs flopping all over the place? And isn't this the second, third or fourth time you've been pregnant, attention ho? And speaking of KC, why did they remove that filthy, xrated thread? Whatever I look like is a hell of a lot better than you and at your age, that just shows how used up you are. I haven't been banged and clanged by half of the men on Topix, nor met them in strange hotels to screw. Do you even know who the father of this baby is?
Now, you can post about me since you want to start some chit and have short term memory. I was never your friend, never liked you because all you do is lie, start chit and sling your slutty arse all over this forum, trick!
Now you've got something to post about! As if anyone decent on this forum would call your two-faced azz a friend! You're the one who ratted out all the business on the black thread we were trying to build and smooching up with all the white, racist men.
You were the one who was always posting to me asking me how I am.I have never voluntarily posted to your azz.You are always on here drunk.You told me to ignore nutso and move on and now you signed into another account and judged everybody's posts and talking shid.Get your shid together watermelon head.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1525 Apr 28, 2013
And I met donivan, Bappie 2 days ago and he's my friend.He even told me he loves me as a christian sister.So your wrong,I still talk to KC and others from on here so quit acting like you know everything

Location hidden

#1526 Apr 28, 2013
Whomever rated my posts like that can kiss my chocolate ass. :)
Level 7

Location hidden

#1527 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who was always posting to me asking me how I am.I have never voluntarily posted to your azz.You are always on here drunk.You told me to ignore nutso and move on and now you signed into another account and judged everybody's posts and talking shid.Get your shid together watermelon head.
But you didn't move on, did you btch? You ran your jibs like you always do, chit starter and two-faced clown. You stop fcking with people and they'll stop fcking with you. It's as simple as that. Your juvenile insults mean nothing but when you keep lying about chit that's when you'll not be ignored. There are a lot of people that remember when, Candaymama and it would behoove you to keep that big trap of yours shut. Capice?

Now continue on with your pregnancy lies, biopolar bytch!

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1528 Apr 28, 2013
Please take the chip off your shoulder Shalimarr.

So what if black women take extra care of their natural curls and PUT IT ON YOUTUBE. It makes them happy, why you worried?

Someone else will die happy because they lived their life.lol
Level 7

Location hidden

#1529 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
And I met donivan, Bappie 2 days ago and he's my friend.He even told me he loves me as a christian sister.So your wrong,I still talk to KC and others from on here so quit acting like you know everything
Giving them both something, I am sure. Why they'd want it is beyond me. Probably is as big and wide as the Grand Canyon. I know enough, trust me on that.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1530 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>But you didn't move on, did you btch? You ran your jibs like you always do, chit starter and two-faced clown. You stop fcking with people and they'll stop fcking with you. It's as simple as that. Your juvenile insults mean nothing but when you keep lying about chit that's when you'll not be ignored. There are a lot of people that remember when, Candaymama and it would behoove you to keep that big trap of yours shut. Capice?
Now continue on with your pregnancy lies, biopolar bytch!
You don't know me.Donivan has met me in person and knows I'm pregnant.But your opinion doesn't matter because your just an old dying corpse waiting to be put to rest.You are certified worm food mutha fxcka

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1531 Apr 28, 2013
and if you don't like my posts about my pregnancy stop reading them.I don't read your boring azz posts
Level 7

Location hidden

#1532 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
and if you don't like my posts about my pregnancy stop reading them.I don't read your boring azz posts
Then why are you reading and responding to them, IDIOT???

Go sell stupid somewhere else. Still slinging those bed pans, NA? LMBAO!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1533 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Giving them both something, I am sure. Why they'd want it is beyond me. Probably is as big and wide as the Grand Canyon. I know enough, trust me on that.
I never fxcked KC and Donivan is engaged and our relationship is strictly platonic.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1534 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you reading and responding to them, IDIOT???
Go sell stupid somewhere else. Still slinging those bed pans, NA? LMBAO!
only the ones that are towards me.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1535 Apr 28, 2013
I'm so disappointed in BW on the internet. You all are the only ones that are fighting each other. Look at the threads, the bm don't fight each other this way.

The problem is that you are the middle area of black women. Non of you live in the hood. You are the average everday women and look how you all act.
London

Powell, OH

#1536 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore and leave it Sis. Why bother trying to reason with a foul-mouthed, ghetto, guttersnipe who's tongue is hanging out of her mouth drooling over the women on this thread. Obviously her vocabulary is reduced to ghetto insults that show what sewer she crawled out of.
Seriously, quit the thread. Don't get down into the gutter with this slore/butch.
Talk to you later!
I'm sure you will talk to her later. Yes, drunk babbie you and your "friend" need to simply take a hike.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1537 Apr 28, 2013
Mr Anderson YOUR assuming I was TOLD something from SOMEONE about you. Your also assuming I'm a good liar.

Neither is true though!

I will admit, I was trying HARD not to mention you(even though she brought you up)...because I still AVOID you purposely.

Because I'm SMART I learn AND I don't make the same mistakes.

Even though I should have stopped posting in Topix ever since my FIRST time...I didn't!

This is the FIRST and last time I will be responding to you on my account.

Be so kind and Graciously dismiss your royal hinny from my post(s) FOREVER...
OKAY!

Location hidden

#1539 Apr 28, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
Mr Anderson YOUR assuming I was TOLD something from SOMEONE about you. Your also assuming I'm a good liar.
Neither is true though!
I will admit, I was trying HARD not to mention you(even though she brought you up)...because I still AVOID you purposely.
Because I'm SMART I learn AND I don't make the same mistakes.
Even though I should have stopped posting in Topix ever since my FIRST time...I didn't!
This is the FIRST and last time I will be responding to you on my account.
Be so kind and Graciously dismiss your royal hinny from my post(s) FOREVER...
OKAY!
Hey hiwhatisyourname
Its funny, you ALWAYS post exactly what I am thinking...

I mean that statement in general.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,173,990
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 2 min Spotted Girl 948
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Concerned Israelite 104,775
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 3 min Don Barros Serrano 117
WM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. Elli... 18 min Sangelia 123
Did Be_Real_Fool/UGH Get a JOB 18 min A African God 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Curious Me 30,261
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min Gmoney 28,639
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 59 min Redefined 3,452
More from around the web