The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Nero The Emperor

Jacksonville, FL

#1498 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Man, these comments on this thread are funny as hell.
You all are going at it, lool!

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1499 Apr 28, 2013
...and CANDAYMAMA is exactly like she was 5 years ago.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1500 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu ... go have another drink! go drink and pass out so that your butch, indian "friend" can do what you clearly like (or else you wouldn't be defending her as if your last p!cci lick depended on it).
Get fcked, ok? I don't know you, don't want to know you, but if there's any kitty licking going on, it looks like your tongue is hanging out, beeatch!

Now do have a fcked up day.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1501 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Petty little c--t, lol. Didn't take that azz whupping too well and now acting like the beeatch we always knew you were. Rat temple worshipping [email protected]
More racism from the hysterical Bappie! Wow this cabrona has lost it big time. She used to be rational most of the time? What the hell happened to you, bitxh?

Óh yeah, that man-leaving-for-fat-white-chic k thing...

You think you won an argument with your tirades? LOL...

Well, now you can join the ranks of all the other useless racists on Topix... enjoy thrashing around in the muck with all the other scum.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1502 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good evening Bappie!:)
Good Evening Ms. New New. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1503 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, he's just pissed because I chewed his azz out. He's not my admirer, believe that. He hates everyone that isn't Jewish or Hindu.
LOL! Pissed? That would imply that I care...

No, I simply called you on your idiotic reactionary racist hysteria in that other thread, and given your current state of mind, you lost it...

Now, watch, everyone, Bappie will show you just how unstable she has become. Notice she starts with ethnic comments... it will get worse... already she's calling Hindus “rat-worshippers”, and she's about to go off on Jews now as well, LOL!!!

In between all that, she now enjoys coddling jihadis...

Yes, she's become quite the psychotic... WHY WHY WHY did he leave you for that white chick, Bappie??? WHY???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1504 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
And that post wasn't meant for you either you dumb, retarded, stupid, obsessed with american bw island trash!
Tell me... why are you gals so ashamed of your own hair?
Why do you all hate to let anyone see the texture of your natural hair?
I don't think any other black female group is as self loathing as you gals... why?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1505 Apr 28, 2013
It's only AAW who upload youtube videos about them deciding to wear their hair natural.
No other Black women anywhere in the world, think that they need to post videos about something as simple as not being ashamed of the hair that grows from their scalp.

It's as if AAW think taking out the weave makes them some kind of martyr and black freedom fighter worthy of praise and youtube subscribers!!!!

LMFAO! No other black women anywhere are so self loathing and subordinate to whites, that they think such a simple thing is an act of racial revolution.
Anti-Chaos

Sunnyvale, CA

#1506 Apr 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Thank you Coonderson, that was very enlightening coming from a man who pees sitting down
Sometimes you amaze me ..lol nice ..I guess your not a total retard lol
Anti-Chaos

Sunnyvale, CA

#1507 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
the daddy was kissing the baby alot last night and rubbing my belly.I got a good body massage last night.He loves my pregnant body.
You sure it's not your mind and intelligence lol (=

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#1508 Apr 28, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it's not your mind and intelligence lol (=
I received a great orgasm from that body massage.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1509 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Pissed? That would imply that I care...
No, I simply called you on your idiotic reactionary racist hysteria in that other thread, and given your current state of mind, you lost it...
Now, watch, everyone, Bappie will show you just how unstable she has become. Notice she starts with ethnic comments... it will get worse... already she's calling Hindus “rat-worshippers”, and she's about to go off on Jews now as well, LOL!!!
In between all that, she now enjoys coddling jihadis...
Yes, she's become quite the psychotic... WHY WHY WHY did he leave you for that white chick, Bappie??? WHY???
You do know what a btch move is, don't you? So you're on the rag and follow me to a woman's thread to do what exactly? You've got no friends here, btch. Now who's acting like a little c--t? Don't you have some rats to go worship? Hmmm?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1511 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Usually they are the main ones who are racist. Her fat, floppy azz just found a loser black man who was on drugs or some sh!t to accept her and then she wants to use that as leverage to preach to bw. Nah, you stupid b!tch it don't work like that. lol. I can't stand that slow two dolla slore. She's gotten her azz tossed all around these boards by bw but yet she keeps coming back for more. lol.
Do you even engage your brain before you spew ridiculousness?....If I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?...and FYI, my ex retired from the Marines with 22 years in service, no drugs or convictions for anything....Nice try but as usual, you spewing fools think you can say anything and make it fact....and you can keep your racist Indian hating comments to yourself....Your buddy's baby daddy is Native American....now toss that, k?....LMNAAO....

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1512 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening Ms. New New. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Same to you Ms. Lady.
Anti-Chaos

Sunnyvale, CA

#1513 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you Ms. Lady.
Hi and hope your having a lovely weekend MsNewNew beautiful (;
London

Powell, OH

#1514 Apr 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even engage your brain before you spew ridiculousness?....If I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?...and FYI, my ex retired from the Marines with 22 years in service, no drugs or convictions for anything....Nice try but as usual, you spewing fools think you can say anything and make it fact....and you can keep your racist Indian hating comments to yourself....Your buddy's baby daddy is Native American....now toss that, k?....LMNAAO....
b!tch I don't give a sh!t why you married your druggie. just telling you that lots of you folks marry what you are (racists). saying "if I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?" is equivalent to saying "I have blacks for friends" ...your ACTIONS have already proven you are nothing but a two dollar slore who needs to go sit her big azz down somewhere.

what racist indian comments have I made? your a native slore and/or a slore who happens to be native (whichever you prefer).**shrugs**...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1515 Apr 28, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hi and hope your having a lovely weekend MsNewNew beautiful (;
Hey AC! I am, it's a nice, cool day here. I wish the same for you too my friend.:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1516 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Black guys in the u.s. have always gotten with ww. Some were caught, lots weren't.They died for the privilege. They considered it a privilege to even die for them **shrugs**. So the laws weren't stopping nothing. You are just excuse making.
"They died for the privilege"???

Smh. Stop making things up, Ive read some decent posts from you, don't say dumb false things like this.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1517 Apr 28, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOROTF @ sayin Please do go and have several seats. too funny!
lol ...Dang he told you all that? That is some disturbing stuff, especially when it comes to the kiddies. I understand how you feel about being done with this Afam site. I can tell you that there is some pretty 'corrupt' posters on other topix forums as well. I do agree with you about Shalimarr.
But...
Since your being honest I have to be honest too. Mr Anderson has a history of being manipulative sometimes. BTW: keep in mind one can erase and write over a 'message comment' before sharing with someone outside the conversation. Just lookin out!
Watch this.....

Prove the "MrAnderson has a history of being manipulative" part.

Lack of proof proves that you have a history of being a liar.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1518 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
b!tch I don't give a sh!t why you married your druggie. just telling you that lots of you folks marry what you are (racists). saying "if I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?" is equivalent to saying "I have blacks for friends" ...your ACTIONS have already proven you are nothing but a two dollar slore who needs to go sit her big azz down somewhere.
what racist indian comments have I made? your a native slore and/or a slore who happens to be native (whichever you prefer).**shrugs**...
Your non sequitur was duly noted....You need to corral that anger before you implode, Ms Ad feminam rant....smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,459,002
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 5 min AFRONAZI KILLER 1,255
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min All Ears 4
Time Mag: TRUMP "Person of the Year" 8 min SanTHXa Claus 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Political_Atheis 50,709
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 9 min PolakPotrafi 84
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 13 min Google girl 9
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 4 hr ugly monkeys 51
no blacks allowed in this thread 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 110
More from around the web