|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww bappie long time . I see your admirer barros is here lol
Oh, he's just pissed because I chewed his azz out. He's not my admirer, believe that. He hates everyone that isn't Jewish or Hindu.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everything is great , i am just finishing up with school. I hope all is well with you too.
I'm doing quiet well, thank you. Good seeing you back.:)
Nero The Emperor

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
Man, these comments on this thread are funny as hell.
You all are going at it, lool!

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

...and CANDAYMAMA is exactly like she was 5 years ago.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu ... go have another drink! go drink and pass out so that your butch, indian "friend" can do what you clearly like (or else you wouldn't be defending her as if your last p!cci lick depended on it).
Get fcked, ok? I don't know you, don't want to know you, but if there's any kitty licking going on, it looks like your tongue is hanging out, beeatch!

Now do have a fcked up day.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Petty little c--t, lol. Didn't take that azz whupping too well and now acting like the beeatch we always knew you were. Rat temple worshipping b@stard.
More racism from the hysterical Bappie! Wow this cabrona has lost it big time. She used to be rational most of the time? What the hell happened to you, bitxh?

Óh yeah, that man-leaving-for-fat-white-chic k thing...

You think you won an argument with your tirades? LOL...

Well, now you can join the ranks of all the other useless racists on Topix... enjoy thrashing around in the muck with all the other scum.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Good evening Bappie!:)
Good Evening Ms. New New. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, he's just pissed because I chewed his azz out. He's not my admirer, believe that. He hates everyone that isn't Jewish or Hindu.
LOL! Pissed? That would imply that I care...

No, I simply called you on your idiotic reactionary racist hysteria in that other thread, and given your current state of mind, you lost it...

Now, watch, everyone, Bappie will show you just how unstable she has become. Notice she starts with ethnic comments... it will get worse... already she's calling Hindus “rat-worshippers”, and she's about to go off on Jews now as well, LOL!!!

In between all that, she now enjoys coddling jihadis...

Yes, she's become quite the psychotic... WHY WHY WHY did he leave you for that white chick, Bappie??? WHY???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
And that post wasn't meant for you either you dumb, retarded, stupid, obsessed with american bw island trash!
Tell me... why are you gals so ashamed of your own hair?
Why do you all hate to let anyone see the texture of your natural hair?
I don't think any other black female group is as self loathing as you gals... why?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

It's only AAW who upload youtube videos about them deciding to wear their hair natural.
No other Black women anywhere in the world, think that they need to post videos about something as simple as not being ashamed of the hair that grows from their scalp.

It's as if AAW think taking out the weave makes them some kind of martyr and black freedom fighter worthy of praise and youtube subscribers!!!!

LMFAO! No other black women anywhere are so self loathing and subordinate to whites, that they think such a simple thing is an act of racial revolution.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
Thank you Coonderson, that was very enlightening coming from a man who pees sitting down
Sometimes you amaze me ..lol nice ..I guess your not a total retard lol
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
the daddy was kissing the baby alot last night and rubbing my belly.I got a good body massage last night.He loves my pregnant body.
You sure it's not your mind and intelligence lol (=

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it's not your mind and intelligence lol (=
I received a great orgasm from that body massage.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Pissed? That would imply that I care...
No, I simply called you on your idiotic reactionary racist hysteria in that other thread, and given your current state of mind, you lost it...
Now, watch, everyone, Bappie will show you just how unstable she has become. Notice she starts with ethnic comments... it will get worse... already she's calling Hindus “rat-worshippers”, and she's about to go off on Jews now as well, LOL!!!
In between all that, she now enjoys coddling jihadis...
Yes, she's become quite the psychotic... WHY WHY WHY did he leave you for that white chick, Bappie??? WHY???
You do know what a btch move is, don't you? So you're on the rag and follow me to a woman's thread to do what exactly? You've got no friends here, btch. Now who's acting like a little c--t? Don't you have some rats to go worship? Hmmm?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Usually they are the main ones who are racist. Her fat, floppy azz just found a loser black man who was on drugs or some sh!t to accept her and then she wants to use that as leverage to preach to bw. Nah, you stupid b!tch it don't work like that. lol. I can't stand that slow two dolla slore. She's gotten her azz tossed all around these boards by bw but yet she keeps coming back for more. lol.
Do you even engage your brain before you spew ridiculousness?....If I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?...and FYI, my ex retired from the Marines with 22 years in service, no drugs or convictions for anything....Nice try but as usual, you spewing fools think you can say anything and make it fact....and you can keep your racist Indian hating comments to yourself....Your buddy's baby daddy is Native American....now toss that, k?....LMNAAO....

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Good Evening Ms. New New. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Same to you Ms. Lady.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you Ms. Lady.
Hi and hope your having a lovely weekend MsNewNew beautiful (;
London

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even engage your brain before you spew ridiculousness?....If I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?...and FYI, my ex retired from the Marines with 22 years in service, no drugs or convictions for anything....Nice try but as usual, you spewing fools think you can say anything and make it fact....and you can keep your racist Indian hating comments to yourself....Your buddy's baby daddy is Native American....now toss that, k?....LMNAAO....
b!tch I don't give a sh!t why you married your druggie. just telling you that lots of you folks marry what you are (racists). saying "if I were a racist, why would I have married a black man?" is equivalent to saying "I have blacks for friends" ...your ACTIONS have already proven you are nothing but a two dollar slore who needs to go sit her big azz down somewhere.

what racist indian comments have I made? your a native slore and/or a slore who happens to be native (whichever you prefer).**shrugs**...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hi and hope your having a lovely weekend MsNewNew beautiful (;
Hey AC! I am, it's a nice, cool day here. I wish the same for you too my friend.:)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

London wrote:
<quoted text> Black guys in the u.s. have always gotten with ww. Some were caught, lots weren't.They died for the privilege. They considered it a privilege to even die for them **shrugs**. So the laws weren't stopping nothing. You are just excuse making.
"They died for the privilege"???

Smh. Stop making things up, Ive read some decent posts from you, don't say dumb false things like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••