Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1477 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you just saying too??
Karma defined:
the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
So her speaking about someones unborn child is producing bad karma.
And I actually remember that person and she is a real b!tch who has something against bw. I can't stand that disgusting indian b!tch.
Was she speaking badly of her child? No she wasn't and I responded to your post on an open forum. I don't need a definition of Karma, thank you very much. I am sure everyone is aware of it and not exactly in the self-serving vein you definded it as.

I don't remember her ever speaking badly of bw that didn't deserve it by attacking her first. Whether you like her or not, is immaterial. She doesn't live or breathe for you. Obviously she doesn't even know who you are so it's kinda of wasted energy, now isn't it?

Just saying.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#1478 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Why is this chick in here ACTING like she knows something about MY situation? B!tch, tend to those things that pertain to YOU and the white B!n L@d3n.
(These people, man...)
lmao!
Level 7

Location hidden

#1479 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the years she has been very nasty towards me and I did not know why.Most of the time she would attack me if I was arguing with a IR white woman.She would team up with Bappie's 2 timing azz too and do it.She probably asked Bappie for backup and even try to sic KC on me.KC is still cool with me
She didn't ask me for anything. I think the whole subject should be dropped. I merely clarified things that weren't true.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1481 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the years she has been very nasty towards me and I did not know why.Most of the time she would attack me if I was arguing with a IR white woman.She would team up with Bappie's 2 timing azz too and do it.She probably asked Bappie for backup and even try to sic KC on me.KC is still cool with me
Didn't say anything about you or your baby, now did I? So why is my name in your post?

Do you and I'll continue to do me. I am not interested in your life, ok?

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1482 Apr 28, 2013
Be forewarned!!! Bappie is on a hysterical menopausal binge and will attack ANYONE with minimal or no provocation.

Bad timing... her man left her for a white girl right as menopause hit, so the cabrona is unbelievably hostile and irrational currently.

I present this warning as a public service.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1483 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Canday can offer this child LOVE and she can build from that. Canday has a good heart.
A blessing comes in many forms and only God know why he's creating this child for Canday. So many single parents had a hard time raising their kids alone and some of these kids was blessed with wonderful gifts. Some of the kids raised in a single home are very successful and a single parent should feel proud.
Canday don't let this mess stress you. Put your child first.
lovely post.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1484 Apr 28, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Why is this chick in here ACTING like she knows something about MY situation? B!tch, tend to those things that pertain to YOU and the white B!n L@d3n.
(These people, man...)
I dating a Jamaican coolie "Super Cat" style :)

Bunny Wailer is unconvinced by Snoop Lion's conversion to Rastafari...
Whatever, this song is irie :)

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1485 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't say anything about you or your baby, now did I? So why is my name in your post?
Because you wished karma on my precious baby.But you've always been like that.For you to be a grandma u should know better.U know that bxtch is always attacking me so it's not like I just do it just to be mean.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1486 Apr 28, 2013
I'm rubbing my beautiful baby.Listening to his/her heartbeat was the best thing in the world :) I love my growing baby so much.I will do anything for my baby

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#1487 Apr 28, 2013
the daddy was kissing the baby alot last night and rubbing my belly.I got a good body massage last night.He loves my pregnant body.

Level 9

#1488 Apr 28, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
lovely post.
Thanks DrD, I haven't seen you on in awhile. I hope all is well with you.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1489 Apr 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Be forewarned!!! Bappie is on a hysterical menopausal binge and will attack ANYONE with minimal or no provocation.
Bad timing... her man left her for a white girl right as menopause hit, so the cabrona is unbelievably hostile and irrational currently.
I present this warning as a public service.
Petty little c--t, lol. Didn't take that azz whupping too well and now acting like the beeatch we always knew you were. Rat temple worshipping b@stard.
London

Powell, OH

#1490 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Was she speaking badly of her child? No she wasn't and I responded to your post on an open forum. I don't need a definition of Karma, thank you very much. I am sure everyone is aware of it and not exactly in the self-serving vein you definded it as.
I don't remember her ever speaking badly of bw that didn't deserve it by attacking her first. Whether you like her or not, is immaterial. She doesn't live or breathe for you. Obviously she doesn't even know who you are so it's kinda of wasted energy, now isn't it?
Just saying.
stfu ... go have another drink! go drink and pass out so that your butch, indian "friend" can do what you clearly like (or else you wouldn't be defending her as if your last p!cci lick depended on it).

Level 9

#1491 Apr 28, 2013
Good evening Bappie!:)

Location hidden

#1492 Apr 28, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't say anything about you or your baby, now did I? So why is my name in your post?
Awww bappie long time . I see your admirer barros is here lol
London

Powell, OH

#1493 Apr 28, 2013
-TSL- Is Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFLEAO!!!
lol.

Location hidden

#1494 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks DrD, I haven't seen you on in awhile. I hope all is well with you.
Yes everything is great , i am just finishing up with school. I hope all is well with you too.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1495 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you wished karma on my precious baby.But you've always been like that.For you to be a grandma u should know better.U know that bxtch is always attacking me so it's not like I just do it just to be mean.
Most certainly did not. I said any "person" who speaks of someone's dead child is asking for bad karma if they're expecting. If you did that, STOP and just ignore or keep it moving. How does bashing back and forth help? Both of you need to just stop and yes, I told Ms. Divine the same thing.
Level 7

Location hidden

#1496 Apr 28, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww bappie long time . I see your admirer barros is here lol
Oh, he's just pissed because I chewed his azz out. He's not my admirer, believe that. He hates everyone that isn't Jewish or Hindu.

Level 9

#1497 Apr 28, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everything is great , i am just finishing up with school. I hope all is well with you too.
I'm doing quiet well, thank you. Good seeing you back.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min African AE 105,018
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 17 min TheOriginalDoby 686
All women prefer white men 20 min TheOriginalDoby 35
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Yeah 1,174,697
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 29 min THX Sambo Smacker 3
White people please go to white Topix 38 min Ron 7
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 58 min Black Power 180
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Think About It 28,691
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr johnplustwomore 3,501
More from around the web