The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1389 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody including YOU! Canday know me, I kept it real with Canday and she know this. I didn't sugar coat how I felt because at the time Canday was switching up with guys every week. Canday and I use to be cool until Stone came along, matter of fact I use to tell Canday and VampireQueen if they ever needed to talk they knew how to contact me and THEY DID.
yes you kept it real by making fun of her not being able to get pregnant and telling her to put a pacifier on her butt for the baby. smh

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1390 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What fcked up mess?
How does sending a photo to a man, effect your child?
Are you telling me your teenaged daughter cares if you send a man a photo?
Maybe she would care if you couldn't provide a stable home, couldn't protect her from abuse.
She would care if you were a drug addict and if you were a prostitute.
But you sending a guy a naughty photo.. she probably wouldn't classify that as threatening the stability and happiness of her existence.
You're so stupid.
And BTW Canday doesn't have any friends, online or off.
She has men who fck her and then post about her hygiene issues, before moving on.
She is unable to relate normally to other people.
Didn't you just say other black women might read this for your help? You do know everything is saved to a cache on this WORLD WIDE WEB. Yes, your daughter might find out you were posting naked pictures to a stranger online. Unless she already know by the way it didn't fade you, I have a feeling it wasn't the first time. Stone I keep telling words do not hurt me. SMH!

Her biggest mistake with you was thinking you were her friend.

Level 9

#1391 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>yes you kept it real by making fun of her not being able to get pregnant and telling her to put a pacifier on her butt for the baby. smh
Wasn't that about her showing her breast? Lol! And didn't I just explained this. I mean is this about Canday or you just had to post to or about ME.
Girl go feed your kids.:)

Location hidden

#1392 Apr 28, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's only me :( What are you making for dinner ?
rotisserie chicken, baked mac n chesse, sweet potatoes, cabbage, red beans and rice, corn bread and ceasar salad.

Location hidden

#1393 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that about her showing her breast? Lol! And didn't I just explained this. I mean is this about Canday or you just had to post to or about ME.
Girl go feed your kids.:)
haha see now you wanna bring kids into it. like always. youre no better than shalimar. i always allow you to show your true character. lol yes this about you and your lack of character i thought you knew that
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#1394 Apr 28, 2013
Ladies, Maybe the reason why ALL OF YOU are single mothers is because of your attitudes?
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#1395 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>rotisserie chicken, baked mac n chesse, sweet potatoes, cabbage, red beans and rice, corn bread and ceasar salad.
So basically you are driving them to "popeyes".

Level 9

#1396 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>haha see now you wanna bring kids into it. like always. youre no better than shalimar. i always allow you to show your true character. lol yes this about you and your lack of character i thought you knew that
Retard the subject is about kids. Duh! You're the one who included my name into the mix. Lol! You should never mention lack of character and let's not forget your lack of morals. Look Aziya, I know you would love to argue today but I decided to handle one b!tch a day.... maybe you can try again tomorrow if there's an opening. Okay!:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#1397 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nutso is just an old self hating native american bxtch with a dead child.I suggest you get some therapy before you end up in a nuthouse
Self hating?...Is that why you picked (or trapped) a Native American as your baby's daddy, Ms T?....The only one needing therapy in here is YOU....I predict that DPSS will be an integral part of your child's life and thank goodness for it....I pray for your unborn child....With a mother like YOU, it will need all the help he/she can get...smh....Now go and bash someone else's murdered child...FOAD, sl*t....

Location hidden

#1398 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Retard the subject is about kids. Duh! You're the one who included my name into the mix. Lol! You should never mention lack of character and let's not forget your lack of morals. Look Aziya, I know you would love to argue today but I decided to handle one b!tch a day.... maybe you can try again tomorrow if there's an opening. Okay!:)
no the subject is not about my kids hun. whos arguing? i just showed how you have no room to talk about shalimar or anybody else when you do the same thing, which you just displayed. yeah you better stick to shalimar cause you already know whats up. but hey if you wanna argue tomorrow fine with me.. what time you wanna meet up i know your schedule is busy seeing your the only chick that argues with damn near everybody lmao

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#1399 Apr 28, 2013
Msnewnew, get the fk out of this thread.
I have enough of your trifling two timing arse on here.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#1400 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Retard the subject is about kids.:)
Meanwhile, you exemplify and exalt retardation.
London

Powell, OH

#1401 Apr 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
I'ma keep it a hundred right now cuz I am so over this site and all the bitches and coons on it
That one day I spoke to anderson when I first joined he sent me a link to a photobucket account with some pics in there of him
There were also a few print screens from his PM box on Topix
One of them was from someone named Blondie. She sent him some PM and it was like a sexual fantasy or something. She started off by saying she was 14 or something and how her dad and his friends like watching her naked and molesting on her and stuff and she enjoys it and wanted anderson to molest her too. There was ALOT more but I couldnt get past the first few lines. Again this was a sexual fantasy so she was pretending to be this 14 year old child trying to engage anderson in some dirty sex fantasy talk
The next printscreen was a PM from Anderson to Stoned Love telling her that he thought that Pm from blondie was disgusting and that he knows she is the actual blondie person and that he has no respect for her now and so forth. He read her to filth as she deserved
Then the next printscreen was a reply from Shalimaar calling him mean and saying she is a freaky bitch and he knew that and why wouldnt he play along and blahblahblah bitch was in tears
She is a fucking depraved disgusting wh*re sitting in here acting like she works for f*cking Child Services
@ Shalimaar ... B8tch please do go and have several seats ... inside of a mental health professionals office cuz you are F*CKED in the head
@ Candy ... continue to keep your head up high sis. Like that other poster said the way you let this dumb shit just roll off your back is awesome. Keep it up
LOL @.. have several seats!!! LMAO!!

But yeah, this site is an illusion. I'm surprised at the people who thinks this site is reality. In fact, this rule applies online period. People need to quit trying to find reality in social sites. The best place to find reality is outside :)...and even that's fake to some degree. lol.

Level 9

#1402 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>no the subject is not about my kids hun. whos arguing? i just showed how you have no room to talk about shalimar or anybody else when you do the same thing, which you just displayed. yeah you better stick to shalimar cause you already know whats up. but hey if you wanna argue tomorrow fine with me.. what time you wanna meet up i know your schedule is busy seeing your the only chick that argues with damn near everybody lmao
Lol!! Look at this ghetto hoodrat talking about what time tomorrow... At 3:00 after school?

No Mother Hubbard, I only have to argue with my haters... what you haven't noticed? Do I approach, follow or post to you? Never!! I step to you ONLY after you've stepped to me... You hens keep adding my name to comments when I don't even mention yours, not one bit.

Later... Now I gave you enough life to hold you for awhile. Don't use it up too fast.:)
London

Powell, OH

#1403 Apr 28, 2013
It's one thing to tell someone they should wait to have kids; it's a whole different thing to tell someone they abort there kid. To me, that's crossing a line and I don't care if she's pregnant in real life or really just some big football player doing yoga and posting online.

It's the message...not the messenger.

Level 9

#1405 Apr 28, 2013
Look at this Mitch with the RAINBOW colors telling me to leave a thread for women. LOL!

Okay, okay... I will leave so you can stay and post. SMH!
London

Powell, OH

#1406 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't into child abuse sis.
A person like her can only raise a child successfully if the father and his family play the major role in raising it.
She is not a female that can raise a child... so for her to be a mother, she must have a man who is prepared to do the MAJORITY of the work involved in raising and teaching that child.
She doesn't have that and it's very difficult to find a man who is not the biological father, who will be prepared to play such a big role in another dude's child's life.
It is what it is... no sugar coating.
Actually lots of men raise and provide for kids where they aren't the biological dad. It's not that difficult to meet a guy who doesn't give two farts about all of that. But why does everything always have to boil down to a man anyway. Not every woman is constantly waiting around for a man. Good grief. Some women do know how to live their lives and if a decent guy comes along, fine. If not, oh well.

Location hidden

#1407 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Look at this ghetto hoodrat talking about what time tomorrow... At 3:00 after school?
No Mother Hubbard, I only have to argue with my haters... what you haven't noticed? Do I approach, follow or post to you? Never!! I step to you ONLY after you've stepped to me... You hens keep adding my name to comments when I don't even mention yours, not one bit.
Later... Now I gave you enough life to hold you for awhile. Don't use it up too fast.:)
so you wanna argue now or tomorrow? which one
newnew did you forget this "beef" i have with you started when you jumped in something that had nothing to do with you? you forget? nobody was talking to you but you decided to get in something you had nothing to do with, just to be seen. you dont remember? otherwise we would have no issue. so now you have a problem when i do it? you got the game fkd up
London

Powell, OH

#1408 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No... you are the animal.
you are an animal because you know better, but you still preach love is free to young damaged women, who expect a small baby to heal them.
what has love is free done for your group and the children born to your group?
that's why you raise animals.
lol. having a kid has been a blessing for many women. for many women it gave them a sense of purpose, direction, humbleness and value. and in some ways, it did heal them. love is reciprocal in that way.

ideally we should all be whole people before we have kids. i'm a firm believer in the ultimate love is to love a kid before having them. but relationships aren't an indication of a whole people, because many in relationships are two screwed up together as opposed to one.
London

Powell, OH

#1409 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear.. "Sh!t doesn't happen" when a baby is PLANNED.
Sh!t happens when a condom splits or a contraceptive fails to do it's job... or you're raped by a boy after the prom.
Damaged ex prostitute, promiscuous, drug addicts who feed off older men and bang guys in truck stops, are not known for putting anyone before themselves.... or do you know different?
wtf are you talking about? no one is talking about all of that girlie.

and yes sh!t does happen, even when it's planned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 1 min Anti apollyon 595
News Texas voter ID law deemed minority-thwarting dr... 1 min sONE 15
Will black women ever become the standard of be... (May '15) 1 min Johnny 125
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 3 min KIP 159
Is the white man a bad man? 3 min Kato 657
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 9 min bolle 6,871
Clinton culpability: The subprime mortgage disa... 12 min RMGHispanic Causi... 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 56 min Sammy 134,197
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 44,798
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 3 hr dindu tribal leader 69
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 3 hr Truthhurts 57
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 5 hr Johnny 153
More from around the web