The Women's Thread: For Black women only
London

Powell, OH

#1366 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said you are immature and selfish and only interested in YOUR life, and what having a child can do for you.
You have yet to state what you have to OFFER a kid :)
Love is free. You have now become the animal you speak about so much.
London

Powell, OH

#1367 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Within 1 year of the baby being born, you will not be with the father.
Oh well. Sh!t happens like sometime. As long as she puts her kids needs first at all times, she can raise a productive citizen. She won't be the first to accomplish such a thing and she surely won't be the last.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1369 Apr 28, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Co sign , the bcth is stupid she is way too old for that pettiness . Children shouldn't be bought in this mess. I hate when people sit up on here with a holier than thou attitude.
This is a women's thread.
Other black women who don't post on topix will still be reading this thread.
I hope atleast one woman has taken in every word I posted and is helped.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1370 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why your group remains at the bottom.
Do you think Asian or white women with nothing, actively try to have babies?
Most other races of women , think what they have to OFFER a child before they PLAN on getting pregnant.
Yep, single mothers happen by accident and they try to get through.
But very few women actively plan to get pregnant while only thinking what a baby can do for them and not what they can do for a baby.
Your Group? Aren't you black??

Was your planned, If so, how did that work out? Stone you're talking like you're not a single mother and you have done some fck up mess. You're an older single mother and you are still making huge mistakes... your postings/photo on this site proves that. So can you really preach? If you truly was her friend you should have spoke to her in private about her situation, but how can you... right?, when you wasn't doing any better. I even encourage you to, but instead you use to bump her comments up and now you think she's in the wrong now that you two fell out.

It's done and she's happy. She is not giving up her baby to please you. You don't know how she and her baby life will turn out.

Location hidden

#1371 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is free. You have now become the animal you speak about so much.
No... you are the animal.
you are an animal because you know better, but you still preach love is free to young damaged women, who expect a small baby to heal them.

what has love is free done for your group and the children born to your group?
that's why you raise animals.

Location hidden

#1372 Apr 28, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. Sh!t happens like sometime. As long as she puts her kids needs first at all times, she can raise a productive citizen. She won't be the first to accomplish such a thing and she surely won't be the last.
No dear.. "Sh!t doesn't happen" when a baby is PLANNED.
Sh!t happens when a condom splits or a contraceptive fails to do it's job... or you're raped by a boy after the prom.
Damaged ex prostitute, promiscuous, drug addicts who feed off older men and bang guys in truck stops, are not known for putting anyone before themselves.... or do you know different?

Level 9

#1374 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No... you are the animal.
you are an animal because you know better, but you still preach love is free to young damaged women, who expect a small baby to heal them.
what has love is free done for your group and the children born to your group?
that's why you raise animals.
He!! for thirteen years you thought a baby was going to trap a man.

Why do you keep saying your group?

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#1375 Apr 28, 2013
nutso is just an old self hating native american bxtch with a dead child.I suggest you get some therapy before you end up in a nuthouse

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1376 Apr 28, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't into child abuse sis.
A person like her can only raise a child successfully if the father and his family play the major role in raising it.
She is not a female that can raise a child... so for her to be a mother, she must have a man who is prepared to do the MAJORITY of the work involved in raising and teaching that child.
She doesn't have that and it's very difficult to find a man who is not the biological father, who will be prepared to play such a big role in another dude's child's life.
It is what it is... no sugar coating.
Now I know what role STATISTICS have always played on black Americans. If you think she needs help, why shoot her down with predictions, instead of give her support.

Just because others have failed around you, doesn't mean everyone has or will.

Heres something to consider...

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE RAISED BY SINGLE MOTHERS/FATHERS=

President Barack Obama

Samuel L Jackson

Kid Cudi

Singer Kelly Rowland

Halle Berry

Alicia Keys

Jet Li

LL COOL J

Mary J Blige

Notorious B.I.G

Jami Foxx

Sean Combs

President Clinton

Angelina Jolie

Jay-Z

Ashley Walters(black-british actor)

Martin Lawrence

Russel Brand

50 Cents

Al Pacino

Drake

Eva Mendez

Paul McCartney

Eddie Murphy

Shaquille O'Neal

Marliyn Monroe

Madonna

Tom Cruise

Barbara Streisand

John Lennon

Guy Pearce

Julia Roberts

Demi Moore

Christena Aguilera

Pierce Brosnan

(THERES A LOT MORE BUT AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO LIST ALL OF THESE PEOPLE)lol

CONCLUSION= So What reason to put down an expected mother, but to try and destroy her own hopes.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1378 Apr 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
I'ma keep it a hundred right now cuz I am so over this site and all the bitches and coons on it
That one day I spoke to anderson when I first joined he sent me a link to a photobucket account with some pics in there of him
There were also a few print screens from his PM box on Topix
One of them was from someone named Blondie. She sent him some PM and it was like a sexual fantasy or something. She started off by saying she was 14 or something and how her dad and his friends like watching her naked and molesting on her and stuff and she enjoys it and wanted anderson to molest her too. There was ALOT more but I couldnt get past the first few lines. Again this was a sexual fantasy so she was pretending to be this 14 year old child trying to engage anderson in some dirty sex fantasy talk
The next printscreen was a PM from Anderson to Stoned Love telling her that he thought that Pm from blondie was disgusting and that he knows she is the actual blondie person and that he has no respect for her now and so forth. He read her to filth as she deserved
Then the next printscreen was a reply from Shalimaar calling him mean and saying she is a freaky bitch and he knew that and why wouldnt he play along and blahblahblah bitch was in tears
She is a fucking depraved disgusting wh*re sitting in here acting like she works for f*cking Child Services
@ Shalimaar ... B8tch please do go and have several seats ... inside of a mental health professionals office cuz you are F*CKED in the head
@ Candy ... continue to keep your head up high sis. Like that other poster said the way you let this dumb shit just roll off your back is awesome. Keep it up
most these bytches are phony and fake as hell. just about everybdy talked about canday in fact newnew was in another thread not too long ago making fun of candy not being able to get pregnant. nobody knows anybody on here personally like that. i dont understand this shyt lol like what are they getting out of this?

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1379 Apr 28, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be in Berlin and northern Germany.
Where do you reside???
You lucky Mofo i am jealous , and Baden Wurttemberg .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1380 Apr 28, 2013
anyway its sunday ladies... none of you making sunday dinner? i guess im the only one with a big family. i always make a big sunday dinner, then again everyday i cook i have to cook a big dinner. its alot of us.

Location hidden

#1381 Apr 28, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Your Group? Aren't you black??
Was your planned, If so, how did that work out? Stone you're talking like you're not a single mother and you have done some fck up mess. You're an older single mother and you are still making huge mistakes... your postings/photo on this site proves that. So can you really preach? If you truly was her friend you should have spoke to her in private about her situation, but how can you... right?, when you wasn't doing any better. I even encourage you to, but instead you use to bump her comments up and now you think she's in the wrong now that you two fell out.
It's done and she's happy. She is not giving up her baby to please you. You don't know how she and her baby life will turn out.
What fcked up mess?
How does sending a photo to a man, effect your child?
Are you telling me your teenaged daughter cares if you send a man a photo?
Maybe she would care if you couldn't provide a stable home, couldn't protect her from abuse.
She would care if you were a drug addict and if you were a prostitute.
But you sending a guy a naughty photo.. she probably wouldn't classify that as threatening the stability and happiness of her existence.
You're so stupid.
And BTW Canday doesn't have any friends, online or off.
She has men who fck her and then post about her hygiene issues, before moving on.
She is unable to relate normally to other people.

Level 9

#1382 Apr 28, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know what role STATISTICS have always played on black Americans. If you think she needs help, why shoot her down with predictions, instead of give her support.
President Barack Obama
Samuel L Jackson
Kid Cudi
Singer Kelly Rowland
Halle Berry
Alicia Keys
Jet Li
LL COOL J
Mary J Blige
Notorious B.I.G
Jami Foxx
Sean Combs
President Clinton
Angelina Jolie
Jay-Z
Martin Lawrence
Russel Brand
50 Cents
Al Pacino
Drake
Eva Mendez
Paul McCartney
Eddie Murphy
Shaquille O'Neal
Marliyn Monroe
Madonna
Tom Cruise
Barbara Streisand
John Lennon
Guy Pearce
Julia Roberts
Demi Moore
Christena Aguilera
Pierce Brosnan
CONCLUSION= So What reason to put down an expected mother, but to try and destroy her own hopes.
Well done! But she will come back with an rebuttal.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1383 Apr 28, 2013
Malik wrote:
<quoted text> Phoenix, you can't play on both teams. I noticed you will only respond to these blackmen loving white girls and good blackmen who's not into blackwomen no more. And you will ignor desperate freaks like capree sadbuttru and ghe rest of your Interracial broken rejected lovers. I think your into whitemen. Your a hater baby.. Don't be like that..it's some disturbing ruthless sistas out there who only wants to see us or help us fail.
no sht sherlock,she admitted to being an irbb a thousand times already lol.

Location hidden

#1384 Apr 28, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
nutso is just an old self hating native american bxtch with a dead child.I suggest you get some therapy before you end up in a nuthouse
you need to get into therapy NOW.
If you insist on having the baby, you need to go to your boyfriend's parents and any adult siblings he has. You need to sit down with them and tell them about your prostitution, your addictions, how your parents treated you...EVERYTHING.

The simple fact that your boyfriend allowed you to get pregnant with his child, when you are the kind of person you are, shows that he is not going to do right by his kid.

you have to let his family know what kind of person is going to have their grandchild, so that they can start to prepare, emotionally, mentally and PRACTICALLY to offer you and the baby the kind of help you will need... And also so they know to use every legal tool at their disposal to stop you disappearing with their grandchild.
These people need to be fully aware of who you are, so that they can try to offer you the extra help you will need,that other women would not need.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1385 Apr 28, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
You lucky Mofo i am jealous , and Baden Wurttemberg .
Lol, What are you doing in Germany? I work with a team of engineers over there that design electronics.

Level 9

#1386 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>most these bytches are phony and fake as hell. just about everybdy talked about canday in fact newnew was in another thread not too long ago making fun of candy not being able to get pregnant. nobody knows anybody on here personally like that. i dont understand this shyt lol like what are they getting out of this?
Everybody including YOU! Canday know me, I kept it real with Canday and she know this. I didn't sugar coat how I felt because at the time Canday was switching up with guys every week. Canday and I use to be cool until Stone came along, matter of fact I use to tell Canday and VampireQueen if they ever needed to talk they knew how to contact me and THEY DID.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1387 Apr 28, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
anyway its sunday ladies... none of you making sunday dinner? i guess im the only one with a big family. i always make a big sunday dinner, then again everyday i cook i have to cook a big dinner. its alot of us.
Nah, it's only me :( What are you making for dinner ?

Location hidden

#1388 Apr 28, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama
Samuel L Jackson
Kid Cudi
Singer Kelly Rowland
Halle Berry
Alicia Keys
Jet Li
LL COOL J
Mary J Blige
Notorious B.I.G
Jami Foxx
Sean Combs
President Clinton
Angelina Jolie
Jay-Z
Martin Lawrence
Russel Brand
50 Cents
Al Pacino
Drake
Eva Mendez
Paul McCartney
Eddie Murphy
Shaquille O'Neal
Marliyn Monroe
Madonna
Tom Cruise
Barbara Streisand
John Lennon
Guy Pearce
Julia Roberts
Demi Moore
Christena Aguilera
Pierce Brosnan
you can be so generous about Canday's potential mothering abilities because you know she ain't having YOUR son's baby or YOUR brother's baby! LMFAO!
If that baby was going to be born as a member of your family you would be whistling a different tune!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 4 min SadButTrue 17
White people shouldn't mix race with blacks! (Sep '10) 5 min Armed-mama 151
Maceo's Legacy of chasing WW Puxxy, Hating WM & BW 7 min SadButTrue 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RevelationInPlain... 1,383,845
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 8 min SadButTrue 76
Black Men do Right by the Black Community stop ... 18 min SadButTrue 11
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 31 min enoch powell 31
I do not like black men 1 hr SadButTrue 68
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 3 hr Mitzi 63
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 6 hr Johnny 14
More from around the web