Dayum!
Dedicated to a fallen homie...

&fe ature=player_detailpage&li st=PL67EA2CB473122A49

): ROOBLE
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#1215 Apr 27, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! I'm in the wrong for being a Black woman who prefer Black Men. And because I haven't joined their cult to bash I must hate them. I'm for the BLACK RACE period.
A normal common sense answer in topix ..damn is this a dream or what??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1216 Apr 27, 2013
*you = your

Location hidden

#1217 Apr 27, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text> Im well, I miss writing to you, It's been a minute beautiful. You miss me?
Yep :)
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#1218 Apr 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what exactly?
She and I are in the same single girl boat
we in the ocean right now as I type this shit just floatin
so what am I jealous of?
Your jealous of the fact your lock out(of course your you're own worse enemy)from being with that you want the most...MsNewNew is not only in the in but she popular too..and that fcks you up..lol

Location hidden

#1219 Apr 27, 2013
We hear about BW being "single" mothers, or raising their children alone, but it's not true.
Even if the father has abandoned the child and woman, his parents, sisters etc will still be helping the mother and babysitting and offering support.

Also the mother's own mom and dad will be helping her out with money for pampers etc.

Very few black women are raising children with no family support whatsoever.
They get a lot of help. I know single parent black women, who never ever had to have their children with them at weekends, and could party every Friday and Saturday night... because the grandparents or aunties would always babysit.
I also know of single black mothers, who worked and never had to pay for child care, because while they were at their job, their mother would look after the kids for no payment.

Black women are not out there, raising children all by themselves, without substantial family help and support.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1220 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
I am at a point in my life that is SO crazy. Right when I think I know who I am, I learn something else about myself.
It saddens me to admit it, but I feel like...
*God made Adam & Eve then....he made ME*
Where the he7L do I fit in this sh*t?
Serious trust issues!
WAIT! that doesn't mean I'm tranny or Trysexual. I'm a real black American women. I'm in between as far as DECIDING though.
Feel me!?!

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1221 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
I am at a point in my life that is SO crazy. Right when I think I know who I am, I learn something else about myself.
It saddens me to admit it, but I feel like...
*God made Adam & Eve then....he made ME*
Where the he7L do I fit in this sh*t?
Serious trust issues!
-In between-

I can't say BI either because I am a 'one person woman'.
If I find a woman that makes me feel more complete I wouldn't have anything holding me back. If I find a man that makes me feel more complete nothing would hold me back.
I can't say 'BI' because I personally would feel it cheating myself from being with the right ONE. I can't say 'Straight' or 'Lesbian' because I just have not found the right one. There is no way for me to know if this future person will be male or female yet.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1223 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
MEANWHILE back at the ranch...
Looks like mostly guys running this thread. Ladies where you at????
lol , we can't have shyt they infested this thread.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1224 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text>-In between-
I can't say BI either because I am a 'one person woman'.
If I find a woman that makes me feel more complete I wouldn't have anything holding me back. If I find a man that makes me feel more complete nothing would hold me back.
I can't say 'BI' because I personally would feel it cheating myself from being with the right ONE. I can't say 'Straight' or 'Lesbian' because I just have not found the right one. There is no way for me to know if this future person will be male or female yet.
dang,youre weird.lol

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1226 Apr 27, 2013

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1227 Apr 27, 2013
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/SwadeNDShad...

#Once upon a high

Headed out on the town.
Young Terror AKA

Trinec, Czech Republic

#1228 Apr 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
http://s1171.photobucket.com/u ser/SwadeNDShade/media/nightou t_zpsd62f34ca.jpg.html?sort=6 &o=0
SMH. You are the gayest muthaf**ka in the history of gay muthaf**kas, you gay muthaf**ka you..
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#1229 Apr 27, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
lol , we can't have shyt they infested this thread.
Thread police were are the thread police ..help help where is the police for threads anyone seen them??!!(= lol
Young Terror

Trinec, Czech Republic

#1230 Apr 27, 2013
Swade wrote:
http://s1171.photobucket.com/u ser/SwadeNDShade/media/nightou t_zpsd62f34ca.jpg.html?sort=6 &o=0
#Once upon a high
Headed out on the town.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lkhulbfU1qme...

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1231 Apr 27, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> you have nothing to explain. We all know blackwomen are sick twisted ugly good blackman hating dykes.
oh really!/: I feel so guilty. THANKYOU for the NEEDED insight with your response to me on the WOMEN'S THREAD.

Remember:=== Take a real WOman to know another woman. ;)

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1232 Apr 27, 2013
OKAY HATERS! I might be weird because I prefer REAL LOVE over sex(of any kind).

Ive wanted to get married all my life. Sex has done nothing but bring a problem into the PURE heart I once had. The longer I am abstinent from sex, the better I feel about myself. Ive felt more like an 'asexual' type person forever.

ASEXUAL= without sex or sexuality, in particular.

I held onto what was mine until I was 18 and some crappy guy fell into my life and took what he didn't deserve.Thinking back on it...I probably only did certain things because I believed some LYER boyfriend with SH*tty promises.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#1233 Apr 27, 2013
QUESTION: where are the men who WONT try to 'advance you' as soon as they see you?

While they are hiding...I'm telling every guy that seems very interested in me "I want marriage before anything else".

I can't wait to see how long it takes now..lol!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#1235 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
OKAY HATERS! I might be weird because I prefer REAL LOVE over sex(of any kind).
Ive wanted to get married all my life. Sex has done nothing but bring a problem into the PURE heart I once had. The longer I am abstinent from sex, the better I feel about myself. Ive felt more like an 'asexual' type person forever.
ASEXUAL= without sex or sexuality, in particular.
I held onto what was mine until I was 18 and some crappy guy fell into my life and took what he didn't deserve.Thinking back on it...I probably only did certain things because I believed some LYER boyfriend with SH*tty promises.
oh shut up,i said youre weird cause youre all over the place saying weird sht,not hatin on you smh.if it makes ya feel better,most of these people are just as weird or worse.ps is this carmiana?lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#1236 Apr 27, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
QUESTION: where are the men who WONT try to 'advance you' as soon as they see you?
While they are hiding...I'm telling every guy that seems very interested in me "I want marriage before anything else".
I can't wait to see how long it takes now..lol!
wish you were round my way so i could see how long i could tease you before you came at me like a wild animal straight from tutwiler womens facility lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 6 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,378
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Raada 133,194
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 19 min The Doctor 6,186
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 19 min dcool 323
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 21 min Jax 2,416
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 22 min dcool 6,691
Dylann Roof turned nine black animals into magg... 24 min DerekJ 7
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 47 min Redefined 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,486
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,424
More from around the web