The Women's Thread: For Black women only

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1160 Apr 27, 2013
Samater wrote:
<quoted text>
Money isn't everything. Money makes things easier, but I have learned over the years that money cannot buy you happiness.
I've always been a "starving student", but I can drop out of my Masters/PhD program right now and get a six figure salary with an engineering firm. Will it make me happy? Probably for a few months, lol. But the point is that money doesn't make you happy in the long run nor does it define your worth as a man. I know this simply by looking at my father. A man who drove a taxi for 25 years. Sure he didn't have loads of money, but you know what. He has a great character, sense of worth, and would do anything to ensure his family was being guided. He was the leader of the home. His character and values defined him not his minimum wage job.
Money makes things easier, but it doesn't define you as a man.
:-) A breath of fresh air.
Samater

Toronto, Canada

#1165 Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing!!!
No problem. I only share it to illustrate that no matter where you come from, if you have support, love, confidence, and guidance, you can reach the moon!
Samater

Toronto, Canada

#1166 Apr 27, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) A breath of fresh air.
Oh you're from Germany?
Samater

Toronto, Canada

#1167 Apr 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You chased White Office sluts and did nothing with your life! lmao
MACEO
What's new? Black men committed 55% of the crimes and make up less than 5% of the population in the United States!
Shaking my head!
Raise your sons and maybe the wouldn't be a "Detriment to society"! Old Black men like yourself don't pass down information to the next generation! Sad and foolish but many Black men like yourself will encourage younger Black men to worship White women/other races and not do for your own race of women as well as abandon your children!
Even if you hate black women (Most Black men do) why can't you give your children an advantage by supporting and encouraging them rather than abandon your children to chase Sex, White women/other races?
Better yet, why not Better your lives by getting educations and doing for your own race rather than just White women MACEO
Nothing wrong with IR or White women you just don't do for your own race!
You've been preaching the Hatred Message on Black women for over 40 years now MACEO!
Why would I stick with Black males when so there's so many HATEFUL MISOGYNIST LIKE YOURSELF?
???

I'm so lost as to what you are talking about.

I'm engaged to a Black woman, I don't hate the women that gave me birth!

Please explain to me what in the world you are going on about?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1168 Apr 27, 2013
Black wrote:
<quoted text>???It's more like...I will get thst sista god has for me. Actuality!!
That's even better!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1169 Apr 27, 2013
Samater wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. I only share it to illustrate that no matter where you come from, if you have support, love, confidence, and guidance, you can reach the moon!
I am in total agreement.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1172 Apr 27, 2013
DHAFRICA

United States

#1173 Apr 27, 2013
if its not for white exploiting africans and raping them off their natural resource no continent could out measure african richness even whole latin america, usa,europe combined.Did you know 70%of worlds natural resource are found in africa Congo alone 1out of 54 countries in africa have natural resources worth 29trn us dollar thats more wealth than usa,europe economies combined. intra african trade among african countries is less than 10% while trade with europe and usa account more than 40% did you know the natural resources mined most money goes to europe and west as divided only a small portion is retained in africa but african leaders are lured with money and senless loan in exchange for natural resource so even if africans are purdoned 32bn dollar west are more benefitiaries with natural resources did you know nigerian oil 75% is owned by west
BUT ATLEAST THERE IS A SILVER LINING PAN AFRICANISM IS GROWING RECENTLY DURING KENYAN INAGURATION CEREMONY ABOUT 25HEAD OF STATE MEET AND AGREED TO SHIFT FOCCYS FROM WEST TO INTRA AFICAN TRADING AND AGREED TO PULL RESOURCES TO ENSURE VALUE ADDING NATURAL RESOURCE AND WAYS ARE BEING EVALUATED FOR SELLING AFRICAN PRODUCE AND NATURAL RESOURCE VIA A SINGLE ENTITY THEREFORE NO EXPLOITATION FROM THE WEST WITH THE GROWING EDUCATED POPULATION AND ECONOMICS REFORMING AFRICA IS PROJECTED TO WORLDS POWERFULL AND INFLUENTIAL CONTINENT BY 2050
DID YOU AFRICAN ECONOMIES HAVE MORE THAN QUADRUPLE IN 2 DECADES MIDDLE CLASS GREW FROM 123MILLION TO 312MILLION IN 2 DECADES THATS WHY TODAY ABOUT 20AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE GROWING BY MORE THAN 6% WHILE THE REST ARE GROWING BY ATLEAST 5% WHILE THE WEST ECONOMIES ARE STAGNATING AND CONTRACTING AFRICA IS TODAY WHERE CHINA WAS 20YEARS AGO A SLEEPING GIANT THIS IS THE SPACE TO WATCH EVEN MACKENZIE REPORT AGREED AFRICAN ECONOMIES ARE DESCRIBED AS LIONS ON THE MOVE THE AFRICA IS DUBED TO BE INFLUENCIAL THAN CHINA CONSIDERING 35%OF WORLDS ARABLE LAND ARE FOUND IN AFRICA 70% OF WORLDS NATURAL RESOURCES ARE IN AFRICA
GOLD -30%
DIAMONDS-60%
OIL-EAST AFRICAN COASTAL OIL IS ESTIMATED TO BE MORE THAN THAT OF MIDDLE EAST SINCE NATURAL GAS IS TWICE AS MUCH AS THAT FOUND IN THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST
THOUGH THE OIL ARE UNTAPPED THE LIST IS ENDLESS WORKING ABLE BODIED POPULATION IS PREDICTED TO BE 1.5BILLION BY 2050
AFRICA IS SET TO RISE JUST LIKE 25YEARS AGO ONE WOULD NOT HAVE BELEIVED CHINA WILL RISE TO OVERTAKE MOST COUNTRIES IS SET TO OVERTAKE USA ECONOMY BY 2016. WELL AFRICA WILL OVERTAKE ALL WORLDS ECONIMIES BY 2050 THOUGH THE WEST ALWAYS PAINTS AFRICA AS A DOOMED CONTINENT TO FLATTER THEIR SELVES THEY ARE IN FOR A SHOCK
DHAFRICA

United States

#1176 Apr 27, 2013
there was alot of genocide in Africa by the European whites like the one in Rwanda in 1994 and messed up the economy or the one in south Africa and enslaved the south Africans and took over their resources. all whites have ever did through history was destroy nations and kill millions of innocent people and rape women and they still does it now just like the women they gang raped in Iraq.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1180 Apr 27, 2013
A lot of bw need to stop having this really strong domineering attitude and just realize that it is ok for a woman to be quiet and not extra mouthy.

I think that many bw feel it is an insult to them to be super sweet and extra feminine, but this is what men like.

The bw here like tmbr are like nasty attack dogs.

Submission is key ladies. You have to get your will across by submission.

A woman that submits gets her way more than a woman that is angry and domineering.
London

Powell, OH

#1182 Apr 27, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I know this might be a controversial opinion, but some of them were probably not mistreated..it was probably no different than our employment/employee work system.. We have to remember the times..There were Whites who concealed run-aways at risk of death..so surely there were others who used "slavery" to camouflage "protection" of some of the enslaved preventing another from buying them and mistreating them.. Did you see the Lincoln movie..how the lawyer had a "maid" who in the end was "secretly" his "wife"? People did what they had to do..
Were they really risking death though? Remember the times as you say. The word of a white person always took precedent over a non white. Always. The majority of whites believed in racial hierarchy back then, just like now. Your environment dictates your view of yourself. Whites see themselves as supreme so they created a system based on this belief. Non whites, namely blacks, saw themselves as below whites (and everyone else) so they agreed to that same system. Systems don't work unless the majority agrees.

(now my controversial opinion just topped yours...:))
London

Powell, OH

#1183 Apr 27, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
AA reach is international..it can be done..if you're determine enough and skilled.. AA can influence and impact the world..you already have examples of this..
Interesting...I honestly can't think of any examples..just being honest. lol.(I had to really think about this one and research a little bit).

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1184 Apr 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Thank you Coonderson, that was very enlightening coming from a man who pees sitting down
Bich stfu. You gonna learn today. You my woman for the rest of the day.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1185 Apr 27, 2013
http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/SwadeNDShad...

Goodmorning, how did everyone sleep?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1186 Apr 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ISW >:)
uh oh
London

Powell, OH

#1187 Apr 27, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
Wow..
So let me understand this..
Not only are "we" finding division among our race of men...but now we're going to experience separation between each other based on our standing on BM?
Seriously...you're going to isolate BW even further into this rabbit hole.. and to be frank..IRBW will lose this one..this is why it's important to get your emotions in check..open your eyes...there is no non-BM ever coming to support IRBW..in fact..many racist WM (even those who claim to "like" BW)are joining forces in the social bashing and degradation of BW.. Ghetto Gaggers is own by an IRWM married to a BW (if I'm not mistaken)...
Where as some IRBM and some BM have come to the defense of pro-BM BW..
I say this to not encourage you to surrender your stand, but to cease fire in a gender-war that doesn't pay off in your favor in the end..
To focus on the good BM who love BW back..work with them and rebuild..it doesn't have to be romantically...
Now..of course we cannot have a thread like this and expect us all to like each other..at some point it was expected that there would be a clash..but why make it personal and especially gang up on one member..that's cowardly.
And this thread is for confronting each other..but let's be classy about it. I'm not anyone's mother around here and obviously we're going to do what we're going to do..but don't turn around and be surprise when nobody likes BW when we don't like each other...
Good post. Still has me thinking on a response :)

I do have one question though..What EXACTLY is an irbw by your definitions?(I will use this to base my response).

Also, in reference to your rebuild comment...

Are you using this definition of rebuild???

-To restore (a system or situation) to a previous condition

****OR****

Are you using this definition of rebuild????

- To remodel or make extensive changes in

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1188 Apr 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
Thank you Coonderson, that was very enlightening coming from a man who pees sitting down
Lol im sorry thats funny

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1189 Apr 27, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
A lot of bw need to stop having this really strong domineering attitude and just realize that it is ok for a woman to be quiet and not extra mouthy.
I think that many bw feel it is an insult to them to be super sweet and extra feminine, but this is what men like.
The bw here like tmbr are like nasty attack dogs.
Submission is key ladies. You have to get your will across by submission.
A woman that submits gets her way more than a woman that is angry and domineering.
Hey Ms. Anderson quick question, why would Black women be submissive for a race of men that don't pay the bills, don't raise their kids, and run away from their responsibilities.

Being submissive and being on welfare because the black punk left them with 3 kids to raise doesn't get them anywhere
God

Jacksonville, FL

#1190 Apr 27, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text> uh oh
Huh?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#1191 Apr 27, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol im sorry thats funny
Haha :) hey baby..

..there's so many beautiful women like you on topix and dudes is obsessed with me and then wonder why I call them gay.

You, Aziya, NewNew... So many, dudes should be feeling that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min U Stupid 57
why do black women pat their heads? (Jul '10) 4 min Lori899 37
Does Race Biologically Exist? 5 min Paul 500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,478,716
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 7 min Smoke weed everyday 10
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Barros 1,774
Brazil Black University Celebrates MLK Day. 13 min Ben Quick 3
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr KIP 113