The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#954 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Once again black men lay the responsibilty on the black women, when black men mean should wake the fk up and show black youths that thugdom is not the way!
That's not easy looking at all that free-booty the idiot thugs get ..it takes two to tangle witch
London

Memphis, TN

#955 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....oh please... Martin luther King had a beautiful soul but he was uncomprimising. I have a strong faith in God but I stand up for what I believe in period. I am not concerned with proving anything to YOU. LOL
And my message remains the same. You angry bitter women need to stop bashing my AA brothas. It is not cute and it will not get you what you want. If you want to see a change.....KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED and wait for the right man. Again if you do not want to do this.....then stop crying and complaining! Now how many times would you like me to repeat this? I don't mind repeating it for you boo boo!
Bye black man. Thanks for wasting everyones time.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#956 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Exactly!(Hey all you BITTER women who CLAIM YOU hate black men.......YOU NEED TO READ THIS POST by the Stretchmaster.....READ IT EVERY TIME YOU FEEL A NEED TO POST A COMMENT.
EVERY TIME YOU COME TO THIS FORUM......Nobody even has to guess who is on your mind.....BLACK MEN oF COURSE! You know deep down they are the bomb! lol
This is true. Anyone who knows anything about psychology understands that behavior is more telling than words. These women who "hate" us are confirming their fascination with us every time they post about us.

So you are right. We are "the bomb".

Thanks ladies :)

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#957 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! I saw it coming... Every once and awhile I posted about it... I mostly been waiting for the bashing to unfold and here it is. Never fails!
I don't really blame them for not being able to keep us off the brain.

As sista BeautifulSoul said, we are the bomb!
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#958 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Swade... only a few on other forums have seem me. I'm not worrying about trying to get a man because I know I can. I have brains and beauty.
You MsNewNew cut yourself way short..besides having those outward Quality's you also have love and loyalty things missing in some of the most beatiful women which makes them dogs ..but you have them and that why your a Queen who will make a bm feel like a King your valuable and wanted by bm you have no worry's..lol (= trust and believe that
London

Memphis, TN

#959 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that again...
It's utterly amaze me that any grown man still believes chasing and getting sex makes him an Alpha male..or that it takes some type of skill..when it's the easiest thing in the world nowadays..you have teenage boys able to sex their teachers and animals sexing the same women as some of these guys..
I think it goes back to a point Stone mention before about being stagnated during the maturity process among too many slave descendants.. And it shows in the community unfortunately..
Exactly. And the real silly part is some of them deem themselves alphas although they've lied and cheated to get the women they do have. I guess if I were a guy and my "strategy" was to lie and make false promises till my days long, I'd get a lot of sex too. All men can do that and get some. I don't get what's so celebratory about it. That's not what alpha males do.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#960 Apr 25, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>You MsNewNew cut yourself way short..besides having those outward Quality's you also have love and loyalty things missing in some of the most beatiful women which makes them dogs ..but you have them and that why your a Queen who will make a bm feel like a King your valuable and wanted by bm you have no worry's..lol (= trust and believe that
Hey You!! and thanks...:)
London

Memphis, TN

#961 Apr 25, 2013
I'm also amazed at how many males are jealous of thugs. They talk about "them" more then women do. Too bad they are too scary to confront these mysterious "thugs" they obsess over.
London

Memphis, TN

#962 Apr 25, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
Most of the aaw who are hating on the white females are very dark in complexion...no one pays them attention, so they must start crap to be heard and seen...
Majority of them are on this forum.
Are you willing to bet the farm on this? Are you also saying you are racist toward dark skinned women (and please show the post where anyone is hating on ww???..) with a name like BLACk elite??
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#963 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey You!! and thanks...:)
I'm not going to lie..I get a hard on whenever I see your name..sheeeesh women you have sex appeal 0=!!!!
London

Memphis, TN

#964 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
If the slave is considered valueable to the owner, he will set the price too high for another slave. Or you could look at it this way, maybe he saw her as a trouble maker and he felt she needed to remain under his watch.
Interesting aspects. What I don't get then is why would a free black man, born free, not go live with other free blacks? It's very interesting. Plus, in the book "Harriet Tubman: The Life and the Life Stories", he reportedly told her that he would turn her in if she tried to escape slavery. He told her that she would always be a slave.

It's difficult to find information on his but he was killed by a white man named Harvey or something.

But I guess you addressed the other side also when you state her husband may have simply seen her as a troublemaker and was sent to act as a spy or something. This could explain why he was eventually killed.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#965 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Uh no. Yo, what is up with women trying to define beauty. You can think you're beautiful all you want but it's THE BUYER WHO HAS TO THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. That's like a Honda Accord talking about how it's worth a million dollars and it's in the same class as a Bugatti or Lamborghini.

100 women telling Precious has beautiful she is won't make her any more desirable to men. All those 100 women are doing is gassing her up for failure. When Precious goes to the club/lounge after hearing how gorgeous she is from 100 women, and NO MAN APPROACHES HER, what does that really mean?
http://whenhecarriedme.blogspot.com/2011/02/b...

Proverb 31 states "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is vain; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised".

What an awesome verse about Gods view on beauty! Is a womans charm not deceptive?

As well as intentions may be, charm in and of itself is a deceptive characteristic. It is the womans intuitive power to please or attract another person.

Most times a wordly woman will use her personality or beauty to charm a man into getting what she wants, and eventually "hooking" her man.

At a later time, perhaps after a man has married the woman, her "true colors" come out, and the man may find that the sweet,caring, attentive traits that he found in her were really just results of her charming character.

Now the man is trapped in a marriage that was built on deceit.

The second part of this powerful verse states that "beauty is vain". Every definition of the word vain relates to being " excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements, etc.; conceited."

Beauty in the physical sense can ONLY be vain because it is not lasting. The worlds view on what is beautiful is constantly changing and evolving.

This is why what was "fashionable" last year is shoved to the back of the closet this year.

An ungodly man will be easily tempted into lust and affection towards a "beautiful" woman, but after the physical beauty fades, what is left besides an empty vessel if the woman does not have the Lord?

But a Godly woman that fears the Lord is to be praised! This woman loves her family, serves her husband, and obeys Gods word for her purpose on this earth.

She tends to her house and fills it with all the love, joy, and happiness that she possibly can.

Looking after the affairs of her family and never giving in to idleness or boredom, she delights in the Lord and everything he has blessed her with.

Her faith in the promises of the word bring her through good times as well as the darkest nights. Faith makes her unwaivering in the work she has set out to do, and her family looks up to her and "praises" her steadfast character.

It is because of this that the Godly woman has obtained true beauty. It will not fade away as the years go by, but instead will only grow and become more evident.
Anti-Chaos

San Mateo, CA

#966 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
I'm also amazed at how many males are jealous of thugs. They talk about "them" more then women do. Too bad they are too scary to confront these mysterious "thugs" they obsess over.
Nobody jealous of thugs atleast not I, I think they're poison for the black community and bw give them to much power ..I think that's a simple truth..and I think the problems in the black community could heal and improve if the black community would attack that relationship (between OG thug and bw)..believe it our not the Homo community is where I got the information..and I'm not gay either...

Level 9

#967 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting aspects. What I don't get then is why would a free black man, born free, not go live with other free blacks? It's very interesting. Plus, in the book "Harriet Tubman: The Life and the Life Stories", he reportedly told her that he would turn her in if she tried to escape slavery. He told her that she would always be a slave.
It's difficult to find information on his but he was killed by a white man named Harvey or something.
But I guess you addressed the other side also when you state her husband may have simply seen her as a troublemaker and was sent to act as a spy or something. This could explain why he was eventually killed.
Thanks for getting back on this. After reading what you and another poster wrote the other day, I did some research. Her first husband didn't want to go North with her and as you stated he was ready to turn her in. She later remarried a man who supported her dream and his name was Nelson Davis.

"1844 Marriage. In 1844 at the age of 25, she married John Tubman, a free African American who did not share her dream. Since she was a slave, she knew there could be a chance that she could be sold and her marriage would be split apart. Harriet dreamed of traveling north. There, she would be free and would not have to worry about having her marriage split up by the slave trade. But, John did not want her to go north. He said he was fine where he was and that there was no reason for moving north. She said she would go by herself. He replied with questions like "When it's nighttime, how will you know which way is north?" and "What will you eat?" He told her that if she ran off, he would tell her master. She did not believe him until she saw his face and then she knew he meant it. Her goal to achieve freedom was too large for her to give up though. So in 1849 she left her husband and escaped to Philadelphia in 1849."

Level 9

#968 Apr 25, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to lie..I get a hard on whenever I see your name..sheeeesh women you have sex appeal 0=!!!!
Hehe! Man you got my dimples going deep from having such a big smile.:)
national whistleblower

Dallas, TX

#969 Apr 25, 2013
The Black Woman must lose weight

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLV4G6D8QLJV4...
Cap Black O

United States

#970 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
Good point.They. feel threatened for a reason.
London

Memphis, TN

#971 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for getting back on this. After reading what you and another poster wrote the other day, I did some research. Her first husband didn't want to go North with her and as you stated he was ready to turn her in. She later remarried a man who supported her dream and his name was Nelson Davis.
"1844 Marriage. In 1844 at the age of 25, she married John Tubman, a free African American who did not share her dream. Since she was a slave, she knew there could be a chance that she could be sold and her marriage would be split apart. Harriet dreamed of traveling north. There, she would be free and would not have to worry about having her marriage split up by the slave trade. But, John did not want her to go north. He said he was fine where he was and that there was no reason for moving north. She said she would go by herself. He replied with questions like "When it's nighttime, how will you know which way is north?" and "What will you eat?" He told her that if she ran off, he would tell her master. She did not believe him until she saw his face and then she knew he meant it. Her goal to achieve freedom was too large for her to give up though. So in 1849 she left her husband and escaped to Philadelphia in 1849."
Thanks for engaging. It's interesting about her first husband. I wonder why there is so little written on him? I simply can't get over someone born free choosing to live in slavery. It's a hard one for me to understand because there were places free blacks and freed slaves could live and almost no one bothered them.

Oh well. I guess so many questions..so little answers. lol. It's just odd someone married someone free and had to do so much to be free themselves. smh.
London

Memphis, TN

#972 Apr 25, 2013
Cap Black O wrote:
<quoted text>Good point.They. feel threatened for a reason.
What's the reason? Why are so many "bm" so hateful/jealous of the so called "thugs" ??(and keep in mind lots of these guys aren't thugs, they just aren't scary)...but why do so many of these guys expect bw to go beat up the "thugs"?? lol. It's so stupid.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#973 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the reason? Why are so many "bm" so hateful/jealous of the so called "thugs" ??(and keep in mind lots of these guys aren't thugs, they just aren't scary)...but why do so many of these guys expect bw to go beat up the "thugs"?? lol. It's so stupid.
Jealous of thugs? That's like saying Oprah is jealous of NeNe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marylin Mason Sexually Assaults Journalist 3 min Ban Cave Queers 1
Are RH negative people the chosen people??? (Jan '15) 8 min Amaka 4
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 10 min Ugly monkeys 33
My Pum Pum 22 min LMR 4
cotton pickers 24 min vbs 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,747
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 1 hr Jigs with aids 40
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Maceo_Is_Legion 45
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 9 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
More from around the web