Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even worry about it sis! I love your attitude (and "Proud SIS" too) There are some very bitter women on Topix that get upset when you are not angry and bitter at men like they are.(SMH) It is just sickening! But your good boo boo! Your personality is VERY refreshing. Don't let the bitter females cahnge you. They want this forum to be a war between AA men and AA women. That is very destructive to the AA comunnity and IT IS SOOOOO GAY! LOL (SMH)
I think it's gay for those who are gay. Otherwise, it's mainly women relationships etc with other women.

Also some would say, the aa community is already destructive...hence aa women venting frustrations etc about that.

It seems to me, you can prove you aren't a bitter and frustrated woman yourself by not attacking women who coming here to speak with their concerns and their fears. Again, you may not like what they say or the conclusions some have reached, but it's called free speech for a reason.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahaha
check mate
LOL
^5!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why you are being so hard on Capree?? Whether she's happy or not, married or not..the MESSAGE of AWARENESS she's bringing to bw (young and old) is valuable. You may not like her delivery but the message itself is very empowering.
I disagree. You cannot care about the black community and ONLY care about half of the race. You cannot bring awareness by spewing out hate. That is the same thing that racist white people do. First my father is a good black man who is well respected. Second I have younger cousins and nephews. When she is talking down on black men then she is talking down on a lot of innocent black men ( and black baby boys) that she does even not know. There is NOTHING GOOD in spreading HATE. ARE YOU SERIOUS?(SMH) Capree is just another scorned female.

It is easier for women like you and capree to blame men for your troubles than to just keep your legs closed and wait for the right man. There are some bad and good men in EVERY RACE and there are some bad and good women in EVERY RACE as well. There is NOTHING empowering about being ONE SIDED!

When you act this way.....you forfeit individual responsibility. WHICH GETS US NOWHERE!!!!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Correction:She does not even know!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>If the 75% of men are having no problem getting black women but the other 25% good one are, who's really to blame then? Within that 25% of black men, a lot of them are single. Until all of those men are taken by black women, then you might have a point.
Wrong because that 25% of black men who have education, good career, money, morals are more of a premium than your average broke or low income black man. Black women who want black men will line up for the more elite black man but since these types of black men are severely in the minority, most pro-bm black women just whine up settling for the loser bm who help make up the %75 in hopes of fixing them up to par.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's gay for those who are gay. Otherwise, it's mainly women relationships etc with other women.
Also some would say, the aa community is already destructive...hence aa women venting frustrations etc about that.
It seems to me, you can prove you aren't a bitter and frustrated woman yourself by not attacking women who coming here to speak with their concerns and their fears. Again, you may not like what they say or the conclusions some have reached, but it's called free speech for a reason.
oh please! we all have freedom of speech! What is your point? I do not agree with AA male bashing just like I don't agree with AA woman bashing. And please know the differnce between someone who is bitter and someone who shows emotion when she has to try to communicate with ignorant people. Ignorant people aggravate me. I have not attacked anyone. I am speaking my mind....and am not concerned about who likes it or who does not......including YOU.
London

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>I am married and happy boo boo! I know swade from waaay back (on Topix) Now stop worrying about what I am doing because what I do ain't none of your buisness. I was not talking to you and neither do I care to talk to you. I can already see that you are a little troublemaker seeking attention. I don't have time for your type.
Is this showing a beautiful soul?
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly LOL! Many black men don't see those foolish black women as women to love and cherish but as something to use, black men take black women's loyalty as an opportunity to treat like crap and these black women just go along with it, black men take those black women's kindness as weakness.
And other races of men don't ever do this?(SMH)
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my friends and relatives are still involved with black men and we all socialize and I come here and talk with bw as well as black men. I am happy to have a good relationship with my husband so I don't have to drift around like I was invisable,LOL. What you are saying is complete and utter non-sense!
It is not non-sense and you know it! Stop bashing people Capree. You don't have the right to say that anybody is worthless. Who the heck do you think you are?

If you really cared about what was RIGHT...then you would be concerned about what is going on with the black community period......which would mean the women the men and the children.(there are male AA children......duh) You ONLY want to spew your hate around Capree and you know it and any "intelligent" person on this AA forum can see that.

Didn't you say that you are finished with black men period? Ok...then......that shows that you have a PROBLEM WITH BLACK MEN....therefore you are not fit to give advice because your advice will ALWAYS BE BIAS. PERIOD!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd blame the superintendent or owner of the property for not fixing those f*cking stairs
You're about as deep as a toilet bowl
http://www.clutchmagonline.com /2013/04/dealbreaker-the-guy-w ho-forgot-his-wallet/

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....oh please... Martin luther King had a beautiful soul but he was uncomprimising. I have a strong faith in God but I stand up for what I believe in period. I am not concerned with proving anything to YOU. LOL

And my message remains the same. You angry bitter women need to stop bashing my AA brothas. It is not cute and it will not get you what you want. If you want to see a change.....KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED and wait for the right man. Again if you do not want to do this.....then stop crying and complaining! Now how many times would you like me to repeat this? I don't mind repeating it for you boo boo!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>(Clapping my hands) Bravo SiS.......GREAT POST!!!
Thank you so much! And you are much needed on this thread. I'm enjoying reading your comments too.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>So you have date professional men. So can you concur that these expect his woman to be a certain way? Can you concur that they expected to be the head of the house, or 50/50 co-leading.
When you have never dated a certain caliber of men, your ignorance will not allow you to understand the dynamics of that relationship so that's why these ladies are fighting you and this notion.
Exactly! I have stated this several times. The reason most of the women are bashers and labeling all black men as the same is because they have never experienced a good black man. They're only speaking on what they know... thugs and abusers. I know good black men and good black men are looking for good black women. You get what you give. Look at the way this little girl is performing, she is getting the bad black men. No good black man will fool with her. She will always be bitter and miserable because she will continue to select the same type of men... thugs! Be honest a non-black man won't even waste his time with her.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

London wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes I am a person with a beautiful soul but I don't play! And I meant what I said.....I do not have time to be going back and forth with troublemakers and ignorant people. It is useless.....and since I see that you are one of those people....I have nothing futher to say to you. But before I go. Please don't die being one of those who blamed other people for your problems all of your life. You can have a good life by deciding to make good choices for yourself.

And to you and your other little friends who blame black men for your problems: Remember that there are presious little black boys who need to be motivated and loved. They will already have white racist men against them.....they don't need to be hated by you too. Maybe you all need to look in the mirror and worry about fixing YOU instead of trying to fix a whole entire race of men..... which is insane thinking anyway.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny, black women like her run after, cater to and kiss black men's azzes until it's numb but it seems black men don't even want them and will chase after nonblack women, self-centered black women and even IR black women before they will the doormat type of black women.
Lol! I know you couldnít wait to change this thread over to bashing. I read one of your previous comments and I knew you were dying inside wanting to bash.

What pathetic about you is that you feel a black woman who havenít crossed over is a doormat. Here I am a black woman who uplifts and prefers my own race of good men is a doormat. However black women who uplift and prefer non-black are normal. Thatís so warpedÖ SMDH!
I'm proud to say I haven't joined your cult... but anyway!

Let me bump this back up~

If you feel Iím a doormat for loving and desiring only a Black Man, well call me a doormat.

If you feel Iím a doormat for trying to encourage and to uplift my Black race, well call me a doormat.

If you feel Iím a doormat for campaigning against the hate towards my Black race, well call me a doormat.

If you feel Iím a doormat for being proud and showing pride for my Black race, well call me a doormat.

Please note this; I rather be known as a doormat for my Black race than a slave-minded doormat for non-black men when I am not a non-black woman. Please! Iím a proud Black woman and I LOVE my Blackness and I LOVE BLACK MEN.

As a Black Woman who loves her Black race, how can I be wrong?

Calling a Black Woman who loves and desire a Black Man a doormat is the weakest statement I've ever heard and itís the statement only a white troll will use to divide the Black race.... "If you love Black Men you have to be a doormat". WTH... That's a pathetic mind to even think that. Therefore, every time you non-black loving women post that, well itís letting me know how self-hating and twisted your minds are.
Dang! "You have to love and desire a non-black Men to not be considered a doormat". My gosh!!! My people.....SMH

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even worry about it sis! I love your attitude (and "Proud SIS" too) There are some very bitter women on Topix that get upset when you are not angry and bitter at men like they are.(SMH) It is just sickening! But your good boo boo! Your personality is VERY refreshing. Don't let the bitter females cahnge you. They want this forum to be a war between AA men and AA women. That is very destructive to the AA comunnity and IT IS SOOOOO GAY! LOL (SMH)
Once again thank you, I had to take woosa moment to prevent going off. Lol! I understand though and I kinda feel sorry for them because this site is truly their life. The saddest part is that they are bitter and miserable off line as well.

What's funny is they think no one else sees their obsession over me. Hey, I love it.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you have no clue how on point you are
I used to be one of those pathetic bw who loved bm to death. The more you love bm the more they treat you like a piece of sh*t
Exactly! There is no dealing with black men's backward mentality! I am so glad more sisters are waking up this fact and moving on to better men.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much! And you are much needed on this thread. I'm enjoying reading your comments too.
Thanks boo! I enjoy reading your comments as well. You seem like a very kool down to earth person sis! Like I said...you are A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!!! lol (SMilE)
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I know you couldnít wait to change this thread over to bashing. I read one of your previous comments and I knew you were dying inside wanting to bash.
What pathetic about you is that you feel a black woman who havenít crossed over is a doormat. Here I am a black woman who uplifts and prefers my own race of good men is a doormat. However black women who uplift and prefer non-black are normal. Thatís so warpedÖ SMDH!
I'm proud to say I haven't joined your cult... but anyway!
Let me bump this back up~
If you feel Iím a doormat for loving and desiring only a Black Man, well call me a doormat.
If you feel Iím a doormat for trying to encourage and to uplift my Black race, well call me a doormat.
If you feel Iím a doormat for campaigning against the hate towards my Black race, well call me a doormat.
If you feel Iím a doormat for being proud and showing pride for my Black race, well call me a doormat.
Please note this; I rather be known as a doormat for my Black race than a slave-minded doormat for non-black men when I am not a non-black woman. Please! Iím a proud Black woman and I LOVE my Blackness and I LOVE BLACK MEN.
As a Black Woman who loves her Black race, how can I be wrong?
Calling a Black Woman who loves and desire a Black Man a doormat is the weakest statement I've ever heard and itís the statement only a white troll will use to divide the Black race.... "If you love Black Men you have to be a doormat". WTH... That's a pathetic mind to even think that. Therefore, every time you non-black loving women post that, well itís letting me know how self-hating and twisted your minds are.
Dang! "You have to love and desire a non-black Men to not be considered a doormat". My gosh!!! My people.....SMH
LoL........PREACH SIS!!! Beautiful post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••