BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#882 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Like I always say, what's easier. Trying to change a bum a$$ brotha or picking a better brotha?
A lot of these ladies who choice terrible brotha's act as if they had no choice in choosing him or he did a 180 on them. 95% of the time, these particular black women say that he's done a 180 on her. Every Time though? Instead of saying, I'm a terrible judge of character and ignored the red flags, they say, IT WAS HIM, HE'S THE ONE. NOT ME. I'M THE VICTIM.
I agree 100%

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#884 Apr 25, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, how many black men have used you as a wash rag and an instrument for the wiping of feet?
The word "doormat" appears to be taunting you on a daily basis.
I have only been in 2 intimate relationship black men and the rest was just dating from my late teens to early 20s (I am in my 30s now) before I wrote black men off for good. I am a kind, loving, caring, nuturing woman and I know that I am way to valuable to let some animal wipe his feet off on me and as for being a wash rag, Nicca Please LOL! I don't like black dyck and never have. Some black men don't know beans about sex or making a woman feel sensual. Black men were a bore to me and each time was I would be so grateful when the sex was over. I had my first real orgasm with a white man.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#885 Apr 25, 2013
When I go to Paris this Fall, I'm leaning towards staying here.

BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#886 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>You can get some women with ear candy alone. I've experienced this when I was broke. But those women were 7's, with a 9 every once in awhile. When a man steps his game up and has means, the curtains open and he get's introduced to another quality of women
I know you can. That's what I have been telling these AA women on Topix that they need to look out for themselves and practice making good choices.

Level 8

Location hidden

#887 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>What's the easiest solution, to PICK better men or try to CHANGE a bad one?
I agree pick better men but to do so mean that many black women need to look in other races of men because only 25% of black men at best are decent while the othere 75% of black men are losers.

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#889 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical black man rhetoric! Pointing all fingers at black women, not excepting an ounce of responsiblity even though it takes 2 and convently leaving out black men's part in all of this.
Oh really, with all this so called responsibility that the aaw (has), then why have you (aaw) not able to fix the black communities. You worthless mammals claim to be this "Strong" black American woman, but can't even raise your own children. You can't even put your earnings to good use so that anyone can see....but you Love to claim how "Strong" and relevance you are..you aaw are nothig but a LAUGHING STOCK AROUND THE WORLD...
This is why BLACK WOMEN IN THE DIASPORA, REFUSE TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH YOU..THIS IS WHY BLACK PARENTS IN THE DIASPORA-DO TELL THEIR SONS, TO STAY WELL CLEAR OF YOU.

Why do you think NO ONE SEES YOU AS WOMAN TO MARRY...Yes they will date you, cause you are VERY EASY TO FK...CAUSE YOU HAVE NO VALUE AND LACK MARKETABILITY VALUE AMONGST WOMEN.

You are just a bunch of WEAVE, HAIR HAT, WHITE FEMALE HATING, WORTHLESS HOOLIGANS.

Level 6

DC

#890 Apr 25, 2013
850 Euro's would run me 5k for a week of stay at http://www.shangri-la.com/paris/shangrila/pho...

This whole Paris trip might run me about $9k total.

So do you think a man like myself would spend that type of money on a woman who isn't willing to fall in line? When you fall in line with that right man and let him lead, you get certain luxuries. Not every man can afford this type of trip which is fine. But if a man is making considerably more than you ,$15k plus a year, then a woman has to understand that she is no longer in control.

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#891 Apr 25, 2013
*relevant*
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#894 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only been in 2 intimate relationship black men and the rest was just dating from my late teens to early 20s (I am in my 30s now) before I wrote black men off for good. I am a kind, loving, caring, nuturing woman and I know that I am way to valuable to let some animal wipe his feet off on me and as for being a wash rag, Nicca Please LOL! I don't like black dyck and never have. Some black men don't know beans about sex or making a woman feel sensual. Black men were a bore to me and each time was I would be so grateful when the sex was over. I had my first real orgasm with a white man.
If you have truly moved on and you are done with AA men......WHY are you here constantly on this AA forum? Now you know that makes no since at all. A matter of fact it is just plain retarded. If I did not like black men...I would walk around like they were invisable.....you would never hear me even speak about them. And if I had moved on I would be somewhere happy minding MY OWN BUISNESS with my non-african American boo.....happy happy happy. You are a lier Capree. Happy women who have moved on do not act like you and Ms. sadbutrue.

Level 6

DC

#895 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree pick better men but to do so mean that many black women need to look in other races of men because only 25% of black men at best are decent while the othere 75% of black men are losers.
If the 75% of men are having no problem getting black women but the other 25% good one are, who's really to blame then? Within that 25% of black men, a lot of them are single. Until all of those men are taken by black women, then you might have a point.

Level 6

DC

#896 Apr 25, 2013
&li st=FLT88H8g8wX_RThfQtmAbwaw

When I think of Paris, I think of this.
London

Memphis, TN

#897 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks..I'm feeling your's too..a nice spiritual element too it..good rep. pick :)
<quoted text>
Nice..we're going to your expertise in this thread and on the forum..
<quoted text>
I agree..there is just no way any of us can be separated by gender in this manner..
I know this wasn't directed for me but considering bw are no longer dealing exclusively with bm, can't we at least try to separate?
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>

That is why it will never take focusing on one and not the other or shoulder the responsibility to one...because we would have one-side doing extremely well and still have the whole system crumble from the behavior of the other..
um. I don't know Sis. I think I have to respectfully disagree. Bw are shouldering the responsibility now and in truth it's because they refuse to see themselves separate of bm, and these bm, see themselves separate from bw. They only come together with bw when forced.
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>

If the AA community is going to survive and thrive..both are going to have to be held accountable..
<quoted text>C/S
But why should women worry about such things Sis? What's meant to survive, survives because it wants to. It's easy to survive if you are intending to survive.
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>

If there is going to be positive change..it will probably come from each of us addressing our own gender...that way we can avoid a gender war, shifting blame, and going into defense mode..
What is positive change though? To me, when you are dealing with males who actually joined racists in attacking women and children, maybe the positive change is actually accepting what happened.(??)
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>

We tend to be more open to correction when it comes from a sense of familiar understanding and not hate-filled judgment...That is why the above issues need to be a topic BW have with other BW ALONE...
True. I refuse to accept criticism from someone who doesn't even have the basics down..such as loyalty.
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>

With that being said.. BW share a sub-culture(as well as the larger one)in which it has become the norm for casual sexual relations and nontraditional family units..besides the growing practice of anti-christian/religion that once heavily influence the moral code among BW.. It's just a question of whether we want to return back to some of things that did benefit us? For me..I say yes..it's a process..I do continue to slip up every know..foul in speech and behavior..but I'm not the same Lisa I was a year ago...let alone 5...but I have my person goal to be more God-centered..
Good post by you :)
I certainly agree..however, we don't live in a bubble. We are a part of society and it seems to me there are those who are actively seeking to keep us at the bottom of that society so that they can live and "enjoy" themselves. Marrying, screwing how and when they want etc while we sit and watch them. I don't think that's right.

Level 6

DC

#898 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>I know you can. That's what I have been telling these AA women on Topix that they need to look out for themselves and practice making good choices.
That puppy love does quick when the bills are barely getting paid. That puppy love dies quick when you have to skip dinner on Thursday night until you get paid on Friday morning. That puppy love dies quick when everytime you want to go on a nice vacation, he gives you an excuse after excuse. You can only stay in the house and watch Netflix for only so long for a woman should start to desire something more. There is so much more to life to experience. It's hard to experience those luxuries on a budget.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#899 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl will you please take your tongue out of that mans ass?
he isnt going to send you any money or take you on a trip
compose yourself, your thirst is showing
I am married and happy boo boo! I know swade from waaay back (on Topix) Now stop worrying about what I am doing because what I do ain't none of your buisness. I was not talking to you and neither do I care to talk to you. I can already see that you are a little troublemaker seeking attention. I don't have time for your type.
London

Memphis, TN

#900 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>If you have truly moved on and you are done with AA men......WHY are you here constantly on this AA forum? Now you know that makes no since at all. A matter of fact it is just plain retarded. If I did not like black men...I would walk around like they were invisable.....you would never hear me even speak about them. And if I had moved on I would be somewhere happy minding MY OWN BUISNESS with my non-african American boo.....happy happy happy. You are a lier Capree. Happy women who have moved on do not act like you and Ms. sadbutrue.
I don't understand why you are being so hard on Capree?? Whether she's happy or not, married or not..the MESSAGE of AWARENESS she's bringing to bw (young and old) is valuable. You may not like her delivery but the message itself is very empowering.

Level 8

Location hidden

#902 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!! thats why I'm sittin here laughing at her rotfl
I know first hand that black men dont really want what they claim they do. You could love 'em to death the shit doesnt mean anything to them
Exactly LOL! Many black men don't see those foolish black women as women to love and cherish but as something to use, black men take black women's loyalty as an opportunity to treat like crap and these black women just go along with it, black men take those black women's kindness as weakness.
London

Memphis, TN

#903 Apr 25, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
smh Women, learn to use your brain power not sexual power. Learn the beauty within.
Well of course brain power should be used. Women who simply use sexual power and no type of "game" with it, lose big time. Like it or not sexual power is the weapon God gave women to use against men. It is needed in order to maintain balance this world needs. Men and women will forever "battle" because of this.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Montréal, Canada

#904 Apr 25, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 6

DC

#906 Apr 25, 2013
If one person trips on the stairs, then you can blame the stairs. If a two,three, four, five people trip on the same stairs, then you can still blame the stairs. But if the 300th person trips on the same stairs when there is another set of perfect stairs that few people use, then who is really to blame?

Level 8

Location hidden

#907 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>If you have truly moved on and you are done with AA men......WHY are you here constantly on this AA forum? Now you know that makes no since at all. A matter of fact it is just plain retarded. If I did not like black men...I would walk around like they were invisable.....you would never hear me even speak about them. And if I had moved on I would be somewhere happy minding MY OWN BUISNESS with my non-african American boo.....happy happy happy. You are a lier Capree. Happy women who have moved on do not act like you and Ms. sadbutrue.
Some of my friends and relatives are still involved with black men and we all socialize and I come here and talk with bw as well as black men. I am happy to have a good relationship with my husband so I don't have to drift around like I was invisable,LOL. What you are saying is complete and utter non-sense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 9 min imgreat 37
Darren Wilson cleared – Mikey Brown still good… 34 min TheOriginalDoby 6
all my years on topix... 43 min sweet chocolate q... 27
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 46 min Carly HI YAH 105,027
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 49 min sweet chocolate q... 114
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min THE DEVIL 1,174,700
Assualt Charges Against George Zimmerman Dropped 51 min THX Kunta Kicker 7
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 55 min Don Barros Serrano 181
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,502
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Think About It 28,691
More from around the web