The Women's Thread: For Black women only
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#830 Apr 25, 2013
Its a full moon in intense scorpio.Conflict,arguments,war is the order of the day.lol

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#831 Apr 25, 2013
Anyway time to get the thread back on track.

Here's a finance blog Ladies!!!
http://www.fabulousnfrugal.com/

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#832 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody can get a man, what's difficult is getting a quality man. All a woman has to do is open her window and show her titties and 50 men will be surrounding her. So this whole, "you can't get a man" argument holds no weight.
If Precious fat azz can get a man, ANY WOMAN can get a man.
I know that's right. And on other forums I have shared the greatness of dating professional men. And I realized they were seasons for learning the difference between good men and bad men and I don't regret one minute being treated like the way a good woman suppose too. I takes my time now... and I'm happy.

I bet she has never had flowers delivered to her every week and I'm going to leave it at that because she couldn't handle the rest, of being spoiled by good black men. Please! I know exactly what I'm doing and why.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#833 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>This is what I've been saying all along but apparently we are suppose to cosign blacks women's bad decisions and blame 75% of her issues on black men. If black women keep having children with loser men, then those boys are going to turn into loser men 75% of the time. Like you said, women go against what's best for her in the long run and go with her emotions. You can date that way, but you can't start a family and marry that way.
It's funny, when you say exactly what I've been saying, you get nothing but love. But when I say it, I'm the villian.
I already know how people are on Topix. I am no stranger to Topix Swade. A matter of fact I remember you and a few others from a few years back. I just came back to check in and see how things were going. Anyway....I do not always receive love from my beautiful sistas (who I love) when I speak out about the things that some of them are doing wrong. I do not receive love when I speak out against AA male bashing.....but I speak the same way in my presentations at school and other places. I am like a female...Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. I do not sugar coat the truth just because somebody doesn't like it. IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#834 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!! Lol!! Swade I love it. I'm over here tripping off their butts. I mean dang, what a miserable life they must have to only post about ME. They can't even find my nerves let alone hit one. Lol!
I hope you have a wonderful day, because mine keep getting better every minute.:)
You're an alpha female so of course they're going to try to bring you down. All the brotha's on topix like you. Who can say the same for them?

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#835 Apr 25, 2013
Greetings, and Good day Queens of the Earth. I mean no harm, or disrespect here, and will only just do what I can to help in the struggle for African-American Women. I have created Pages dedicated only for African-American Women, and hope to grow some support. The more support that grows for these pages the better, and more efficiently the issues facing AA Women can, and will be solved. I have created four pages, but I will only include 3 that you can join here. I'am not African-American by Birth, but by Naturalization so therefore you have a man that cares for you that is here for you. I have two Pages dedicated to AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN on Facebook this is the Like Page, and many people who like the Page are from the Caribbean, and are not African-American: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AFRICAN-AMERIC ...

The Group Page has well over 200 Members, and Growing: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3443065523127 ...

and the IMDB.com page Version to them: http://www.imdb.com/list/OP1r6oA_6T8/ I have now given African-American Women more of a Voice, but let's see what happens, and hope for the best.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#836 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I have two nephews who have two different fathers. None of them are within their lives. My sister is only running these boys into the ground. She continues to make bad decisions, her latest one was her dating a convict in which she stated "he changed". All of her facebook post are about how a real man is this and a real man is that, but she somehow never seems to find those men and blames men for that. Now, before she had my nephews, there were good dudes who wanted her but they weren't her type. Then I ask her, "So your type is two men who got you pregnant and left you and a convict?" Women, like my sister, who continue to have children by these men are hurting the black community.
BUT, no one is suppose to come down on them and be harsh on single mothers. We are suppose to cuddle and pat her on the back and say everything is going to be alright. By doing this, a young 17 year old girl gets pregnant and thinks she has the protection of the community and government in which she has already seen on multiple occasions. This is the biggest reason why out of wedlock children in the black community is growing from 75% to 80%.
I feel you Swade. This is another example of what I am talking about. I know women who are like this from different races but I am speaking about AA women because this is a AA forum with certain (not all) AA women who are constantly complaining about AA men....AS IF AA women do not have to be responsible for THEIR actions....which is ignorant and totally insane thinking. If these women don't first look at their own behavior...then NOTHING will EVER change in the AA community.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#838 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!
As black women we first need to teach young black girls and women more on improving self, respect, self control and most important teach them they are worthy. For once take the focus off of Black men. What about these young black girls who leaves the house half dress? What about the ones who walks around here acting like little fools because they got their first real feel of sex and now they are sleeping with anyone and everyone. Your job as a woman is to help the next generation of females.
That's true, it is up to black women to nurture and guide and show this girls how to be proper black women when they grow up.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!
You don't teach them that they should leave their own race and venture out and find a non-black man because if they do their life will be marvelous and yet they are still searching trying to find self. Their mind should not be on the better race relationship based on what they HEARD.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think young black women should be influenced to run to nonblack men nor to stay with black men under any kind of condition or it the black woman doesnt prefer black men. These black girls should be encourage to be with men who treat them well regardless of these men's race.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!

We suppose to teach them how to better themselvesÂ…. That's the first priority. You want black men to school young black boys but I barely hear you talk about the young girls who are choosing these young boys. What's going on in their heads? These young girls are out sleeping up a storm and just having babies.
I have made many posts on black women empowerment. Saying black women need to stop worrying about black men and focus on getting know and love themselves. That many black women need to learn their self-worth and stop loading themselves down with illigetimate kids which only depreciates them and lower black women's chances of good men marrying them.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!

So where does the black mother comes in? You are so determine to bring down black men but these women are choosing these men. It has nothing to do with race. There are good black men out there and they are looking for their equal, and that's a good woman. In addition, don't even come back with they were raised without a black father in the house. Black women are the strongest race of women and I know itÂ’s possible that we are able to raise ladies with morals.
Of course black mothers can but these mothers must first find self-love also in order to pass it down to their daughters.
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!

I mean if black men have been conditioned to be baby boys, maybe its time to ask the black mothers why.
Once again I am in no way excluding the black mother's part in this but the black fathers are just as guilty for abandoning these black sons and not staying in these sons lives and teaching them man training.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#839 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Not every black men is in the position to lead. But a man of means is in a position to lead, because the peace of mind that comes along with dating/marrying a man like that.
I just left Arizona back in March and I met up with one of my "lady friends". I paid for the resort, I paid for the dining, I paid for the activities, I paid for the rent a car, and I paid for the gifts. End up spending over 2k for a week of vacationing. She was submissive, she feel in line, and she played her card. I wasn't rubbing it in her face that I was paying for everything. As a man, I can afford it and I felt like she was worth it. Right before I left to come back to DC, she said to me...
"I love how you handle your business. I don't have to worry about anything, you don't need my help with anything, you just have it under control".
It's one thing to be a chauvinist which is far from me despite how it's perceived. But think about it, a man who handles everything and relieves all of those day to day responsibilities off your shoulder would make your life easier, wouldn't it?
How refreshing Swade.....you sound like a good brotha. Go head on boo....do your thing!

Level 6

Location hidden

#841 Apr 25, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>I feel you Swade. This is another example of what I am talking about. I know women who are like this from different races but I am speaking about AA women because this is a AA forum with certain (not all) AA women who are constantly complaining about AA men....AS IF AA women do not have to be responsible for THEIR actions....which is ignorant and totally insane thinking. If these women don't first look at their own behavior...then NOTHING will EVER change in the AA community.
Like I always say, what's easier. Trying to change a bum a$$ brotha or picking a better brotha?

A lot of these ladies who choice terrible brotha's act as if they had no choice in choosing him or he did a 180 on them. 95% of the time, these particular black women say that he's done a 180 on her. Every Time though? Instead of saying, I'm a terrible judge of character and ignored the red flags, they say, IT WAS HIM, HE'S THE ONE. NOT ME. I'M THE VICTIM.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#842 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Boy CATCH FIRE! You're the one crazy for thinking you can say this bull in public and then turn around and write me a "I'm just kidding NewNew" pm.
Boy I do not have time for you today. You should have wrote this in a new comment box without my name.
Ha ha ha ha, Woman, i think it would serve you better to be on the line-up with Shabba Ranks on a reggae sumfest.

Catch-a-fyah!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#843 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
lol, all this hate I'm receiving is priceless. Money isn't everything right?
1. So when you ladies get pregnant, wouldn't you like to take a couple years off and raise the children yourself, or would you prefer to drop the child off at daycare?
2. You're tired of your job and you want to go on a vacation somewhere. For example, Paris. Wouldn't you like to take vacations without worry about where you're going to get the money if you want to do something?
You ladies can sit here and say, "Yeah, you have money Swade but it means nothing at the end of the day" all you want. But guess what, when I get my wife pregnant, she can take off as many years as she wants without worry about bills. We can still go on vacations. She can swipe the card without worry about whether there is enough money in it. I'll take care of the finances and all she needs to do is take care of herself and be a wife and a mother. Money is everything, but since money is the NUMBER ONE REASON couples get divorced, having finances in order relieves the possibility of divorce.
If you want a mediocre life, then you're entitled to that. But life is way too short. I want to travel on a whim if I please. I want to responsibly and openly spend if I please. I want to buy my wife those new shoes if she wants them. I want to afford braces for my children if they need them. I want to be able to buy a new car instantly if my wife crash's her's. With that peace of mind that I will give my wife/children comes my leadership.
I agree with you boo. Money does help. LOL When a woman and a man have a plan when they get together....they're chances of staying together and being HAPPY is greater.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#844 Apr 25, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Its a full moon in intense scorpio.Conflict,arguments,war is the order of the day.lol
smh this is like high school. some ppl should beyond this petty shyt by now. lol oh well

Level 6

Location hidden

#846 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'm ugly, now what?
NewNew STILL aint got no ring
lmaoooooooooo
Ugly girls hate the most. It's in the nature.

You have no ring but you're hating on someone else for having no ring? lol...that math doesn't add up.

That's like Precious calling Rick Ross fat.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#847 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Heffer you can pretend to be soooo much better than me all you want
But the REALITY is not only are you and I in the same single girl boat but you are the captain of this shit
stay seated
lol tell it
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#849 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
I'm going on a mini vacation at a luxurious hotel this Friday and Saturday. I'll be sure to take pictures to post when I get back. To remind you ladies what it means to by with a man with means. Oh yeah, I forgot, you prefer going to the movies every Friday night on a $20 budget.
Have fun at the dollar theatres. Remember to sneak in some candy.
LOL.....you are too funny.

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#850 Apr 25, 2013
Most of the aaw who are hating on the white females are very dark in complexion...no one pays them attention, so they must start crap to be heard and seen...

Majority of them are on this forum.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#851 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol she's single? With all the ass kissing she does I assumed she was married to a bm
It's so funny, black women like her run after, cater to and kiss black men's azzes until it's numb but it seems black men don't even want them and will chase after nonblack women, self-centered black women and even IR black women before they will the doormat type of black women.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#852 Apr 25, 2013
dats rite wrote:
<quoted text> its a sheboon skankfuckhole that stank is there for ever dats rite
Do me a favor. The next time that you take a sh!t do not flush it....instead get up...turn around and just look at it...as you look at it remember this.......the sh!t that comes out of your mouth is exactly the same as the sh!t that comes out of your azz....and they both have the same worth to African American people......NOTHING.(Just thought that I would give you a little attention today....I know that you needed it.) LOL

Black - Elite

The Man For the FUTURE

#853 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny, black women like her run after, cater to and kiss black men's azzes until it's numb but it seems black men don't even want them and will chase after nonblack women, self-centered black women and even IR black women before they will the doormat type of black women.
Capree, how many black men have used you as a wash rag and an instrument for the wiping of feet?

The word "doormat" appears to be taunting you on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,579,305
If it wasn't for whining, blacks have nothing. 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 13
I have token white friends. 6 min The Kindly Axe 61
True forced Loneliness is what Black men feel 7 min Ben 13
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 8 min Kip 13
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 17 min Kip 10
What is the definition of a "redbone" or a "yel... (Dec '07) 20 min Rachel 65
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 28 min EMMETT TILL 81
Cavebeasts of Topix 2 hr Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 5 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18