The Women's Thread: For Black women only

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#801 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Take and post a picture of your wedding ring next to your computer screen with this thread showing up.
Proof is in action, not words. So prove us.
LOL!! You know when a female is stressing over another female, that female is miserable. She barely have herself... she's lost.

I love it! If I'm able to make a female come on a thread and post only about me and not the topic. Please! Who wouldn't love that.

Level 9

#803 Apr 25, 2013
Oh' okay, Swade can get OFF TOPIC ratings but it's okay for someone to post off topic EVERY single time they come on here. I get it, its okay when they're talking about someone YOU don't like in the first place.... they get positive ratings.

SMDH!

Level 9

#805 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly they dont love you back enough to put a ring on it though
glad you arent bitter about that "sis"
Little GIRL please! How many times have a man asked YOU to marry him. Oh' that right, black men hate black women. Okay, how many non-black men have asked YOU to marry him.

I can tell you how many times I've been asked. But you first and don't lie.

London

Powell, OH

#806 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I personally believe self-promotion is tacky and highly unattractive..unless it's don't subtly.. There are ways you can "market" yourself without coming off as desperate and insecure..
And the truth of the matter is..there is going to be someone from every group that will find everyone attractive..there are like 7 billion people in the world..Nobody's looks is that impressive that you're the only phenotype that can attract variety of people..
You are correct Proud Sis. Self praise sucks. One should always show who they are, not outright, out loud declare it. It's very classless and haughty (sinful) to make personal self serving declarations.

A woman stops being beautiful the moment she tells the world she's beautiful.

Level 9

#807 Apr 25, 2013
Dang! Is the thread now about me.

If it was wrong for Swade why is it okay for a female to come on and post off topic.

She has posted on here five times and no one spoke up to stop her...

Hey I'm down....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#808 Apr 25, 2013
I subscribe to this guy's channel.
He is wonderful... here's a video about black women.
London

Powell, OH

#809 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no dime
just a regular woman
you can ask Anderson or pancakes or mumra what I look like, I aint postin shit on this board cuz I have nothing to prove to anyone especially a bw hating coon like you
I at no time questioned her worth. I said I was surprised that she wasnt married.
her worth isnt determined by looks in my eyes
I aint surprised a shallow materialistic man like you who needs money in order to get women views a womans worth that way though
Smart response.
mayo

Freeport, NY

#810 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct Proud Sis. Self praise sucks. One should always show who they are, not outright, out loud declare it. It's very classless and haughty (sinful) to make personal self serving declarations.

listen to this msnewnew. Pay attention. We are here to help you.
mayo

Freeport, NY

#811 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Dang! Is the thread now about me.

If it was wrong for Swade why is it okay for a female to come on and post off topic.

She has posted on here five times and no one spoke up to stop her...

Hey I'm down....
go cry in the corner sis. I was just trying to help.

Level 9

#813 Apr 25, 2013
@TBMR

Wow! No wonder you seem so miserable and bitter. You're one of these females who believes you have to have a man in your life to make you feel important.

Girl you're crazy, for jumping in and out of relationships so quickly. Little girl you suppose to give yourself breaks.

Gassing me up! No man tells me my worth. Are you serious? You need a private session. Girl you're confused...

I understand, you're the same person posting like a mad woman with this black men hates black women.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#816 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Anyway Swade... That heifer will be on here all day stressing over ME. LOL!!!
jealousy is a drug.

Level 9

#817 Apr 25, 2013
Proud I would like to thank you for trying to create a thread for US. I came on here for the good. I was hoping for more comments on fashion, kids, shopping, financing. Something to empower us without focusing on men on every page.

Its not men who's trying to destroy your thread. Its females, and yes I took it there with them because it wasn't necessary from the start. But it was allowed, so why not.

I wish this thread much success. Girl I do not have time for mess.

Level 6

Location hidden

#818 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Swade... only a few on other forums have seem me. I'm not worrying about trying to get a man because I know I can. I have brains and beauty.
Anybody can get a man, what's difficult is getting a quality man. All a woman has to do is open her window and show her titties and 50 men will be surrounding her. So this whole, "you can't get a man" argument holds no weight.

If Precious fat azz can get a man, ANY WOMAN can get a man.

Level 6

Location hidden

#819 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly they dont love you back enough to put a ring on it though
glad you arent bitter about that "sis"
So you're married? Someone WORTHY has put a ring on your finger and you accepted?

Level 9

#820 Apr 25, 2013
mayo wrote:
<quoted text>
go cry in the corner sis. I was just trying to help.
Lol!! Oh you did... I picked up another one before summer. Heck my goal is to get 10 more haters before it gets here. Thanks for volunteering. And I'm sure I will see you around. Ha!

Love on me! Lol!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#821 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no dime
just a regular woman
you can ask Anderson or pancakes or mumra what I look like, I aint postin shit on this board cuz I have nothing to prove to anyone especially a bw hating coon like you
I at no time questioned her worth. I said I was surprised that she wasnt married.
her worth isnt determined by looks in my eyes
I aint surprised a shallow materialistic man like you who needs money in order to get women views a womans worth that way though
Average is code word for ugly. You're ugly and that's the reason why you don't have enough confidence to post your picture. I don't go off what other people say, I go off what I see. And what I see in your avatar is NOT a picture of yourself.

Level 9

#822 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text> jealousy is a drug.
I know!! Lol!! Swade I love it. I'm over here tripping off their butts. I mean dang, what a miserable life they must have to only post about ME. They can't even find my nerves let alone hit one. Lol!

I hope you have a wonderful day, because mine keep getting better every minute.:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#823 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can why dont you have one now though? lmaoooooo
all these black men on Topix gassing you up constantly every single day ... you bend over backwards to shit on other bw and defend bm ... but you STILL have no ring
that is what I define as a LOSS *shrugs*
What's wrong babe? Do you want some luv too? Then post your ugly a$$ picture and i'll pretend like you're pretty and compliment you. I know what you're thinking. "you would do all that for me Swade". Well, Swade is feeling kind of generous today so you better take advantage of it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#825 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Proud Sis. Self praise sucks. One should always show who they are, not outright, out loud declare it. It's very classless and haughty (sinful) to make personal self serving declarations.
Uh no. Yo, what is up with women trying to define beauty. You can think you're beautiful all you want but it's THE BUYER WHO HAS TO THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. That's like a Honda Accord talking about how it's worth a million dollars and it's in the same class as a Bugatti or Lamborghini.

100 women telling Precious has beautiful she is won't make her any more desirable to men. All those 100 women are doing is gassing her up for failure. When Precious goes to the club/lounge after hearing how gorgeous she is from 100 women, and NO MAN APPROACHES HER, what does that really mean?

Level 9

#827 Apr 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been proposed to only once by one black man. I'm not the one sitting here claiming to be oh so desired by black men without a ring on my finger though. That would be YOU!
And you expect me to believe you're some sort of runaway bride? You have black men kicking down your door with a glass slipper in their hand but you steady rejecting them??
Lol heffer please
Only once? Really? Wow! Let me guess he really HATED you because Black men hates Black Women... right, that's what you say. Black men do love me... I just don't rush to jump on one because I'm not in heat like you. No I'm no a runaway bride... SMH! Yes, I reject and turn down and just because a man ask does not mean you have to accept,... just to say you have a Man. Duh! Yep! You need a private session. I would give you a free lesson now, but you're not even worth it.

Bye child and thanks for the laughs.

See, this is what I was talking about earlier. Young girls like this need schooling. She believe a man determines her worth. She believe if she doesn't have a man every moment in her life she will not feel happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,760,091
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 24 min DR X 142
whites look funny 26 min Sky 2
Solution to unjustified police shootings of una... 40 min Ihn 18
Viral Racist Lawyer Aaron Schlossberg 42 min BillyDbigballer 26
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 43 min Annie Oakly 1,033
Time to ban cars? 47 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Can we take back topix? 1 hr BillyDbigballer 358
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 1 hr BillyDbigballer 147
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 1 hr BillyDbigballer 63
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr simppimp 54