|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

poppy wrote:
<quoted text>This topix is only focusing on men because your man obsessed axx made it so, I should quote you but I can't be fugded.
Swade came here for attention from the ladies, sat here all comfortable and at home n s.hit for days now, he needs to take his "macho" man axx and talk big boy talk with other dudes, this thread is for womens, gosh why can't simple minded bs-ers understand that!
I'm a factual person so let's break down the facts.

1. I have been back on topix for 2 DAYS. Not 1 Day, Not 3 Days, but 2 DAYS.

2. Within these two days I've been back on topix, I have spent an average of two hours per day.

3. Within these two days I've been on topix in which I've spent an average of two hours, I have only posted during my working hours. I don't work from home, I work a few blocks away from the White House. If you need pictures of proof, anybody who knows me knows I have no problem showing proof.

4. If I was looking for attention, I would cosign to death alongside other black women and make countless threads on how much black women are beautiful. Of course, I would a lot of negative attention from trolls. So, what that analysis, if I created "I love black women" threads and trolls gave me negative attention, does that mean I'm looking for attention from trolls?

Use logic next time.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol she's single? With all the ass kissing she does I assumed she was married to a bm
I'm glad you added a question mark, because you don't know. Since you females are so concern about me by stressing over what I'm doing or who I'm doing, believe this... I'm happy. I'm not displaying bitterness, I'm not miserable, I'm not running around here acting like I'm frustrated and I'm definitely not worrying about who or what you all are doing.

Another thing, I'm black and I enjoy EVERYTHING about a black man.

What azz kissing have to do with being married. I love Black Men.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>man, you are really starting to post nutty. who cares how much the home cost that I own. Owning a home shows responsibility. Your comments about bw and the way you phrased your words are very chauvinistic.
Owning a home shows responsibility but the level of the home shows the level of the responsibility.

That's like saying, having a job shows responsibility. True, but being a CEO shows MORE responsibility than the average clerk.

Not to mention, the price of home greatly determines the location/social class of the home.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>MsNewNew, you know I'm a nice guy. All I did was ask a few question and I guess it lit of the ladies tampons on fire.
*lit a lot of these ladies tampons on fire

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you are still talking about HIM.
Exactly.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
SMh, You are one crazy female, msnewnew.
What can the aaw share, other than hate, backstabbing, bad mothers, hating their own men and looking to white men for salvation?
You needed to extend this to black ladies in the diaspora, who are indeed women...but not aaw...worst of the worst on earth.
Boy CATCH FIRE! You're the one crazy for thinking you can say this bull in public and then turn around and write me a "I'm just kidding NewNew" pm.

Boy I do not have time for you today. You should have wrote this in a new comment box without my name.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the majority of black men have been conditioned to be baby boys. No really good men around to show them how to be men and mothers spoiling and over-compensatig their black males because their fathers abandoned them and this vicious circle have been going on for the last 40 years. So that's all that black women who like black men have to focus on and try to build up are these loser black baby boys. Black men and women do need to cater and compermise if they want to be successfl together but no real men need to rely solely on women to make him feel like supermen. Real men are hunters, creators, gatherers and conquerers and that's were men get their self-pride and dignity from.
Lets use facts instead of opinions for once.

1st Fact: Most black women are single mothers and are raising children (boy and girl) without a man present. That's a fact right?

2nd Fact: Black women label themselves as strong and independent and not needing a man. Again, this is not an opinion, this is a fact right?

3rd Fact: If these boys grow up to be "baby boys" who lack responsibility, it's normal to look at WHO raised him instead of WHO didn't.

4th Fact: Women have the power of choice right? Or are we forcing women to be with men?

5th Fact: If women aren't liking the men they're picking, shouldn't women just pick better men?

What's the easiest solution, to PICK better men or try to CHANGE a bad one?*Keep in mind, do you know how hard it is to change yourself so why would you think you can change someone else?

AGAIN...

What's the easiest solution, to PICK better men or try to CHANGE a bad one?

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>MsNewNew, you know I'm a nice guy. All I did was ask a few question and I guess it lit of the ladies tampons on fire.
Swade you know we have dealt with each other on about three different forums. You said your piece and I said mine. Why waste time when we both know you couldn't change my mind like I couldn't change yours. I do not have time to be stressing. Do you!

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol she's single? With all the ass kissing she does I assumed she was married to a bm
Please post your picture, I want to see how much of a dime you are.

See, I've seen MsNewNew's picture and she's an attractive woman.

Now let us men be the judge of your worth while you're attempting to judge another woman's worth.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Crazy azz black folks. Y'all better wake your tails up. Y'all need to be trying to get your money up... in here worrying about what people are doing OFFline.
mayo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you added a question mark, because you don't know. Since you females are so concern about me by stressing over what I'm doing or who I'm doing, believe this... I'm happy. I'm not displaying bitterness, I'm not miserable, I'm not running around here acting like I'm frustrated and I'm definitely not worrying about who or what you all are doing.

Another thing, I'm black and I enjoy EVERYTHING about a black man.

What azz kissing have to do with being married. I love Black Men.
We know you're single. Your disposition tells us all we need to know. Thanks gotta run!
mayo

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Swade you know we have dealt with each other on about three different forums. You said your piece and I said mine. Why waste time when we both know you couldn't change my mind like I couldn't change yours. I do not have time to be stressing. Do you!
you stress over this? You need some d.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Swade you know we have dealt with each other on about three different forums. You said your piece and I said mine. Why waste time when we both know you couldn't change my mind like I couldn't change yours. I do not have time to be stressing. Do you!
Differences of opinions doesn't equate to have to be "dealt". The only time someone has to be "dealt" is when the line of conversing cross's over into disrespect. To my recollection, disrespect has never been in that equation.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mayo wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're single. Your disposition tells us all we need to know. Thanks gotta run!
Don't tell me this is the same Mayo who keep sending me private messages and was upset when I didn't respond fast enough.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mayo wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're single. Your disposition tells us all we need to know. Thanks gotta run!
While you're happily married? If so, provide the proof. Take and post a picture of your wedding right up to the computer screen in which this conversation is being made. We don't have to see your fact. just a wedding ring next to a computer screen of this thread.

Level 6

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mayo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take and post a picture of your wedding ring next to your computer screen with this thread showing up.

Proof is in action, not words. So prove us.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mayo wrote:
So what? Right now, I'm single and I'm happy and IF you had a man I'm sure I can take him from you. Because I have feeling you're a plum fool no matter where you go. I LOVE my LIFE! You're the one seem miserable.

Did I just make your day... your life. Why are you so worried about me? Widow, Single, Divorce or Married a good woman is still able to give great advice.

So what can you bring to the thread. I mean other than talking about me. What? Let's hear what's on your mind... other than me.

Go ahead... talk!

You have posted 5 times and every single one is about ME. Really?

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

mayo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet you have one in a draw near you... No thanks, I'm cool.

You're the one acting frustrated, not me...

Lol!! My people... LOL!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Anyway Swade... That heifer will be on here all day stressing over ME. LOL!!!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Please post your picture, I want to see how much of a dime you are.
See, I've seen MsNewNew's picture and she's an attractive woman.
Now let us men be the judge of your worth while you're attempting to judge another woman's worth.
Thanks Swade... only a few on other forums have seem me. I'm not worrying about trying to get a man because I know I can. I have brains and beauty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 601 - 620 of2,968
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

318 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 4 min sick 55
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 6 min Drilling for the nerve 33
Whites get no attention on Anglo forum. Ahhh, ... 9 min dragonpat 7
Relation 18:4 12 min Ugh 6
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 13 min Panza 678
Threads in spotlight are funny 18 min Its good to be King 3
I Feel Sorry For Pro-Black Black Women 27 min Drilling for the nerve 413
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Slave Coast 88,650
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 1 hr Wilbert 57