The Women's Thread: For Black women only
London

Powell, OH

#750 Apr 24, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You , that's why i didn't even bother to explain what i said completely went over his head.
I stated earlier i am doing what i need to empower young black girls. All i suggested was.... educated
financially stable black men should be positive role models for the boys. He didn't offer any suggestions on what black men should do. Yet he turns it into a BW thing i guess we are responsible for the community. They have the platform to lead but don't want to take the opportunity.
*Sigh* Sometimes i just give up....
Sometime giving up is the blessing.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#760 Apr 25, 2013
MACEO

That's a choice, you can always date/marry out! All of my attractive GF who date outside the race are getting married one by one!

If you stay in the race and stick with Black men your chances of getting married after 24 years old is almost zlich!

All black men do is screw, use and live off women!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#761 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks..I'm feeling your's too..a nice spiritual element too it..good rep. pick :)
<quoted text>
Nice..we're going to your expertise in this thread and on the forum..
<quoted text>
I agree..there is just no way any of us can be separated by gender in this manner..That is why it will never take focusing on one and not the other or shoulder the responsibility to one...because we would have one-side doing extremely well and still have the whole system crumble from the behavior of the other.. If the AA community is going to survive and thrive..both are going to have to be held accountable..
<quoted text>C/S
If there is going to be positive change..it will probably come from each of us addressing our own gender...that way we can avoid a gender war, shifting blame, and going into defense mode..We tend to be more open to correction when it comes from a sense of familiar understanding and not hate-filled judgment...That is why the above issues need to be a topic BW have with other BW ALONE...
With that being said.. BW share a sub-culture(as well as the larger one)in which it has become the norm for casual sexual relations and nontraditional family units..besides the growing practice of anti-christian/religion that once heavily influence the moral code among BW.. It's just a question of whether we want to return back to some of things that did benefit us? For me..I say yes..it's a process..I do continue to slip up every know..foul in speech and behavior..but I'm not the same Lisa I was a year ago...let alone 5...but I have my person goal to be more God-centered..
Good post by you :)
MACEO

Still talking to your profiles at 59 years old LmAO

LOSER!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#762 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that again...
It's utterlout being stagnated during the maturity process among too many slave descendants.. And it shows in the community unfortunately..
MACEO

BW are Following the Resource (Money) Trail Strategically – Vetting for Resources in Relationships vs Programmed Cluelessness where BW get nothing.

Thank GOD!

BLOG:

I’ve lived in and mingled among non-AA ethnic groups and other races almost 24-7, since I was 18. The overwhelming most of teen girls and younger women in virtually all other ethnic groups and races learn very early (because they observe and are taught) that a lot about having a satisfying, successful relationship and family life with a man hinges on there being enough resources. DUH! So, they normally seek out that type of man who can provide, protect, lead and take care of their families. That's normal to them.

Okay, I know that many readers (from other groups and races) will find what I’m about to say to be unbelievable, but typical AA black teen girls and AA women are routinely and repeatedly told (taught) that if they meet a man and he’s struggling and trying to make it, that she should join him in his struggling and trying because he means well and that at least he’s not selling drugs or in jail. Even if he has to live off you and disrespects you hang in there with him. It’s typical for AA women on every level and all ages to hear a version of this and be scolded for not giving a struggling same-ethnic group man a chance.

Bw, STOP GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO BLACK GIRLS! It’s way past time for us to get rid of this message.

KILL this message!

Why? It’s because struggling + struggling almost always = MORE struggling or compounded struggling, wasted, blighted lives, stress, misery, strife, AND .... It may seem noble to you to hitch your wagon to the wagon of a struggling Black man's just struggles and in his struggles he will take you down, destroy you, destroy any good you've done because you felt sorry for him.

Find the BEST MAN not a Black man! If you see this in any man....RUN! When a man comes into fruition by 28-30 yrs old after that its pretty much over; what you see in him you get.

If he's a failure.........he won't change!

----------
Time to move on and many Black women are moving on!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#763 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Once again black men lay the responsibilty on the black women, when black men mean should wake the fk up and show black youths that thugdom is not the way!
Capree

Amazing, your 30 years younger than MACEO and he's still trying to give you poor advice!

Its really sad!

He's 59 year old and can't even offer any Good advice! Nor can a young Black woman look at him or see anything in him to say I want a man like him!

Most BW call him a fool for wasting his time chasing WW while putting BW down. Its not the IR marriage more than he continue to harass young BW like yourself who date/marry out!

Read this blog and pass it around:

BLOG:

I’ve lived in and mingled among non-AA ethnic groups and other races almost 24-7, since I was 18. The overwhelming most of teen girls and younger women in virtually all other ethnic groups and races learn very early (because they observe and are taught) that a lot about having a satisfying, successful relationship and family life with a man hinges on there being enough resources. DUH! So, they normally seek out that type of man. That's normal to them.

Okay, I know that many readers (from other groups and races) will find what I’m about to say to be unbelievable, but typical AA black teen girls and AA women are routinely and repeatedly told (taught) that if they meet a man and he’s struggling and trying to make it, that she should join him in his struggling and trying because he means well and that at least he’s not selling drugs or in jail. It’s typical for AA women on every level and all ages to hear a version of this and be scolded for not giving a struggling same-ethnic group man a chance.

Bw, it’s way past time for us to get rid of this message. KILL this message! Why? It’s because struggling + struggling almost always = MORE struggling or compounded struggling, wasted, blighted lives, stress, misery, strife, AND .... It may seem noble to you to hitch your wagon to the wagon of a stuggling man's but .but you don't get anything and he takes you down!
dats rite

New Canaan, CT

#764 Apr 25, 2013
TrollBuster2 wrote:
<quoted text>Your grammar is horrible. I suppose it must be difficult to learn in a trailer park when your born to a mother whose addicted to meth and an alcoholic , wife beating father. Its not your fault , its the s*itty hand you were dealt.
it is still better than being a fu-ckinclueskneegger dats rite
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#765 Apr 25, 2013
dats rite wrote:
<quoted text> it is still better than being a fu-ckinclueskneegger dats rite
MACEO

MACEO

BW are Following the Resource (Money) Trail Strategically – Vetting for Resources in Relationships vs Programmed Cluelessness where BW get nothing.

Thank GOD!

BLOG:

I’ve lived in and mingled among non-AA ethnic groups and other races almost 24-7, since I was 18. The overwhelming most of teen girls and younger women in virtually all other ethnic groups and races learn very early (because they observe and are taught) that a lot about having a satisfying, successful relationship and family life with a man hinges on there being enough resources. DUH! So, they normally seek out that type of man who can provide, protect, lead and take care of their families. That's normal to them.

Okay, I know that many readers (from other groups and races) will find what I’m about to say to be unbelievable, but typical AA black teen girls and AA women are routinely and repeatedly told (taught) that if they meet a man and he’s struggling and trying to make it, that she should join him in his struggling and trying because he means well and that at least he’s not selling drugs or in jail. Even if he has to live off you and disrespects you hang in there with him. It’s typical for AA women on every level and all ages to hear a version of this and be scolded for not giving a struggling same-ethnic group man a chance.

Bw, STOP GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO BLACK GIRLS! It’s way past time for us to get rid of this message.

KILL this message!

Why? It’s because struggling + struggling almost always = MORE struggling or compounded struggling, wasted, blighted lives, stress, misery, strife, AND .... It may seem noble to you to hitch your wagon to the wagon of a struggling Black man's just struggles and in his struggles he will take you down, destroy you, destroy any good you've done because you felt sorry for him.

Find the BEST MAN not a Black man! If you see this in any man....RUN! When a man comes into fruition by 28-30 yrs old after that its pretty much over; what you see in him you get.

----------
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#766 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Once again black men lay the responsibilty on the black women, when black men mean should wake the fk up and show black youths that thugdom is not the way!
Capree

Isn't it sad?

Even sadder your arguing with an almost 60 year old man that doesn't have a clue! LMAO

That's why me and my friends RAN!

Many Black males are LOST!
dats rite

New Canaan, CT

#767 Apr 25, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MACEO
Thank GOD!
BLOG:
KILL this message!
----------
Sadbuttrue about the kneeggerbeast dats rite

“ES GEHT EINFACH NUR UM MICH”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#768 Apr 25, 2013
DaWhites wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know but this is the very question that this forum was founded upon, your fellow black women need to help you girl, because god knows that i want to abuse your question and raze the hell out of you.
i wish your funky vagina oder luck boomquisha
You honeslty think a Black female would make a user handle called boomquisha? I know I don't, just like I don't believe a White guywould say dawhites. ;)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#769 Apr 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the majority of black men have been conditioned to be baby boys. No really good men around to show them how to be men and mothers spoiling and over-compensatig their black males because their fathers abandoned them and this vicious circle have been going on for the last 40 years. So that's all that black women who like black men have to focus on and try to build up are these loser black baby boys. Black men and women do need to cater and compermise if they want to be successfl together but no real men need to rely solely on women to make him feel like supermen. Real men are hunters, creators, gatherers and conquerers and that's were men get their self-pride and dignity from.
SMH!

As black women we first need to teach young black girls and women more on improving self, respect, self control and most important teach them they are worthy. For once take the focus off of Black men. What about these young black girls who leaves the house half dress? What about the ones who walks around here acting like little fools because they got their first real feel of sex and now they are sleeping with anyone and everyone. Your job as a woman is to help the next generation of females. You don't teach them that they should leave their own race and venture out and find a non-black man because if they do their life will be marvelous and yet they are still searching trying to find self. Their mind should not be on the better race relationship based on what they HEARD. We suppose to teach them how to better themselves…. That's the first priority. You want black men to school young black boys but I barely hear you talk about the young girls who are choosing these young boys. What's going on in their heads? These young girls are out sleeping up a storm and just having babies. So where does the black mother comes in? You are so determine to bring down black men but these women are choosing these men. It has nothing to do with race. There are good black men out there and they are looking for their equal, and that's a good woman. In addition, don't even come back with they were raised without a black father in the house. Black women are the strongest race of women and I know it’s possible that we are able to raise ladies with morals.

I mean if black men have been conditioned to be baby boys, maybe its time to ask the black mothers why.

Level 9

#770 Apr 25, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are. I see nutty capree is on here. capree is the woman version of swade. I am not a capree fan. she is not a real black woman. sorry to say. but, MsNewNew you are a real black woman.
Thank you, and yep!

Anyway, thanks for the smile... and I hope you have a wonderful day.:)

Level 9

#771 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>That title alone makes me want to read it..thanks for the recommendation
No problem, its a great book and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#772 Apr 25, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Trick women into giving it up? No, I'm not a player, only players do that. I'm honest with the and some choose to continue and some don't. It's a numbers game. Most black women who have been hurt, fear commitment a bit so you use that against them. You tell them how you're just going with the flow and whatever happens, happens. At first, most black women like this because it shows that you aren't needy for their affection. That you aren't needy to be loved and you aren't desperate. After a while, the naturally grow closer to you then want to switch it up once they've caught feelings. So no, I don't trick women, they trick themselves. I stay constant throughout the experience. That doesn't make me a dog. It only makes me a dog if I told her I wanted commitment then I end up cheating on her. I don't believe in telling lies. Brutal honesty has gotten me more pucci than lying.
your a fornicator, Ach if you go into a woman which is to have sex with her you've already made a commitment before the Most High. When you go into a woman the two of you become one flesh.

Wake up brother.
mayo

Freeport, NY

#773 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, and yep!

Anyway, thanks for the smile... and I hope you have a wonderful day.:)
How come you have not found a black man yet? You sleep alone.

Level 9

#775 Apr 25, 2013
Lol!!! I must be doing something right. Ha!

Oh' it's not hate anymore, so love on me!! I think it's funny.

Stupid kids... its not like you can just walk up and beat their azzes for trying to show out when they're not yours. Oh, well...:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#776 Apr 25, 2013
African-Americans are being mean about Chief Keef's mom :(
I think she is incredibly stupid, desperate and immature.
But from a little research I have discovered she had her son when she was 16 years old.
My mom had me at 18 and I can tell you that having a baby at such a young age "arrests the development" of the mother.
having to concentrate on a child, instead of yourself and developing yourself, often makes young mothers very immature and when they hit their 30s , they are mentally and emotionally way behind other women of that age.
Chief Keef's mom, is still emotionally and mentally a kid, that's why teenaged boys are dissing her on youtube and posting videos about her sex life.
There is nothing wrong with older women and younger men getting together, but not if the guy is 17 or 19 and he knows your son!!!!!
I hope Chief keef's relationship and respect for his mother can be restored.

Having kids young, is never a good idea, children need to be mothered by GROWN WOMEN! With some sense in their heads :(
Here's his mom doing a gang sign.
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/file...

Here's the video that got Cash Out's brother shot.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#777 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Anyway!! I see Swade was able to take over the thread after all. As I predicted, the thread is only focusing on Men.
MsNewNew, you know I'm a nice guy. All I did was ask a few question and I guess it lit of the ladies tampons on fire.

Black - Elite

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#778 Apr 25, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Great thread that was due. I agree it should remain men free, no hate and no bashing of what so ever. I respected the men thread and I hope they try to respect ours.
As women we have so much more we can share.
My first question for discussion, how often do you ladies take a Me Time vacation that’s setup for you and you only? I try to take one every year. Due to other engagements and family gatherings I chose to put the break aside for a later date. I’m regretting it already. I believe we should take time away from home every now and then and just chill at some luxury spa.
SMh, You are one crazy female, msnewnew.

What can the aaw share, other than hate, backstabbing, bad mothers, hating their own men and looking to white men for salvation?

You needed to extend this to black ladies in the diaspora, who are indeed women...but not aaw...worst of the worst on earth.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#779 Apr 25, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think it's doing a decent job at focusing on women. Just because someone posts here doesn't have to be seen as a negative. Simply find a way to turn it in to a positive by teaching in the next post.
I think one poster is doing a very good job at helping women like me educate girls who may not know certain things about how some guys think. Sometime women need to see the mindset play out and that is a great teaching tool.
Lessons regarding control and things to avoid for younger women are invaluable.
Of course we can all add to the thread by speaking of more "worldly" things as well but it's cool so far imo.
Exactly, Swade speaks the muthafuhk'n truth. You can't expect to gradually progress if everyone is sitting around co-signing each other to death. These other male poster's are puccifooting their way around you ladies for approval.

A real man tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,404,279
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 4 min Hillary 2016 6
How come samali is so poor? 10 min Jabawabi 9
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 12 min Redefined 1,683
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 21 min Oh No You Di-nt 182
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 23 min Jabawabi 18
News Emanuel Cleaver: Hillary Clinton faces a irrati... 23 min Oh No You Di-nt 7
The DNC Convention 29 min Oh No You Di-nt 24
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 43 min DerekJ 40
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 47 min iamcuriousnow 33
More from around the web